The best response to Conor spammers

ezgif-3-f054f286c6.gif

Why are you so bothered ? who gives a shit ? .... they're casuals bro , they don't appreciate the rich history of the sport , they happen to be people that aren't fans of the sport but of that money hungry prick.

Death to the filthy casuals! we stay in every saturday night to watch MMA because we are hardcores, casuals are a lower form of life

Death to the filthy casuals! we stay in every saturday night to watch MMA because we are hardcores, casuals are a lower form of life

Amen baba , ya Allah !!!

giphy.gif

I fackin spit on those jabroni :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: piece of shat no good motherfucking son of a bitch Casuals

iron-sheik-gif-4.gif

You know it bro

the_iron_shiek_is_hammered.png

Is to not respond to their nonsense threads, duh.... mind blowing huh?

Let them post their fluff and agree with each other and leave them to their circle jerk.

You know a good portion of them aren’t even big fans of his, just frustrated virgins looking to get a reaction out of randoms on the internet which is pretty much the highlight of their day.

If the guy comes back and signs on the dotted line to fight again then sure let’s talk about the fight. But right now it’s all just fluff, and the guy is only relevant because a lot of mma fans get annoyed by the shit posts and keep responding.

We’ll never stop idiots from being idiots, but at least the rest of us can do our part by not contributing.

And in before “you just made a thread about him...”

Agree.

Do the same with Colby's shilling threads.

Conor haters on Sherdog are more loud, obnoxious and generally cancerous than Conor fans. There's like 100 whiny haters (usually Nate Diaz fans) who hate on Conor in every single thread verse 10 loyal Conor fans who defend him yet they complain about Conor threads and Conor fans. LOL. I'm a huge fan and even I don't think about Conor as much as these livid haters.

In conclusion, TS is a moron and clearly obsessed. Conor is living in his head rent free every day of his life and he can't take it, it's gotten so bad that he has to make a thread crying about it on Sherdog.

Back