The BEST MW fight today would be Rockhold vs Mousasi

What about Yoel and Brunson? You remind me of my wife; preferring half-baked, nonsensical excuses rather than admitting you made a simple mistake.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: I fail to see the logic behind the thought that Whittaker is an easy win for Mousasi. Good matchups for Mousasi are grapplers with shit striking or strikers with shit grappling. A bad matchup for Rob is an elite counterstriker with big power. I'm not saying that Gegard can't play the counterstriker role, or that he has no power, but it isn't his style.

Bro what you said wasn't clear idiot. Your like a child insulting other people rather than taking accountability for that. Be a man idiot

Bro what you said wasn't clear idiot. Your like a child insulting other people rather than taking accountability for that. Be a man idiot
I simply informed you that you misread my post. You assumed I was talking about Mousasi even though i mentioned two fighters that he never fought.

It was you, in fact, that has been throwing childish insults, by calling me an idiot. I didn't call you anything. At this stage, I have to assume that you are just trolling me, because your statements carry no logic.

Fuck sakes. Thanks for reminding me that Mousasi left the UFC.

He'll make a ton of money and be champ in Bellator but it sucks he's going to be fighting guys like Manhoef and Shlemenko.

Maybe he will get tired of cutting the weight and move back up to 205 after beating a few guys in Bellator's MW division.

Back