The BEST MW fight today would be Rockhold vs Mousasi

that's what they said about Hall..and Brunson......and Jacare......and Yoel.........

Perhaps you underestimate Bobby.

The only one you're right about there is hall vs Mousasi and that was cause hall got lucky and Mousasi got him back for that. Many fan including me AND including Mousasi said that Whittaker has a very good style to beat Yoel but he would look silly vs Mousasi

it sucks so badly that the UFC let Mousasi walk. That was the STUPIDEST thing ever!! Whittaker?lol he would get schooled by Moose
Mousasi is awesome but the Whittaker fight would be a coin flip

UFC dropped the ball big letting Mousasi leave

same with Bader and Phill davis.

Obvi Rory MacDonald too

right now how much could they use all of those fighters? 205 needs new blood w Jon jones gone, Bisping is abt to retire and Rory has the last win over Woodley. UFC fucked up
Bader and rory I agree with, Mousasi doesn't really matter because the line up for a title fight is too long at MW

I do like moose but a lot of people seem to forget that he got fucking tooled by Uriah hall only a couple of fights back and controversy beating post USADA Weidman is nothing to get excited about

The best fight in the MW division would be Bising/Rockhold 3, so Rockhold could knock the Cunt into retirement and return the division to normality. If that happens we know Rockhold would face the #1 contender and not a senior citizen or a retiree.

The only one you're right about there is hall vs Mousasi and that was cause hall got lucky and Mousasi got him back for that. Many fan including me AND including Mousasi said that Whittaker has a very good style to beat Yoel but he would look silly vs Mousasi
You need to improve your reading comprehension.

it sucks so badly that the UFC let Mousasi walk. That was the STUPIDEST thing ever!! Whittaker?lol he would get schooled by Moose

mma mathematics says:

Ronaldo Souza beat Mousasi, Whittaker beat Ronaldo Souza, therefore Whittaker will beat Mousasi.

Molest? Bold statement. I think it would be whittakers toughest challenge though, hopefully they stay at the top of their respective promotions and get a superfight down the track.
This.
They are both exciting fighters

mma mathematics says:

Ronaldo Souza beat Mousasi, Whittaker beat Ronaldo Souza, therefore Whittaker will beat Mousasi.
mma mathematics says:
Pre USADA hulk mode beat Moose, Post USADA tiny Jacare lost to Whittaker

In a fight, Moose would beat Whittaker. He is just a bad matchup for him

mma mathematics says:
Pre USADA hulk mode beat Moose, Post USADA tiny Jacare lost to Whittaker

In a fight, Moose would beat Whittaker. He is just a bad matchup for him

Please!

Rate their skills

1 = Moose

x = tie

2 = Whittaker

1. Strength

2. Power

3. Speed

4. Cardio

5. Accuracy

6. Defence

7. Offence

7. Footwork

8. striking technique

9. Ring IQ

10. Ring Control

11. Fighting in the pocket

12. Chin

13. Fighting Heart

14. Timing

15. Gameplan

16. X-factor

Mousasi fans are Shogun fan level annoying now

I agree he's probably top 2 in middle weight, chill with the hyperbole, Whittker won't be a easy fight for anyone in the division.
Whittker has the best current MW Win streak of all the UFC MW fighters.

best streak in MW right now.jpg

You need to be more clear when you write shit. Uriah Hall and Jacare have both fought moose and Whittaker you idiot.
What about Yoel and Brunson? You remind me of my wife; preferring half-baked, nonsensical excuses rather than admitting you made a simple mistake.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: I fail to see the logic behind the thought that Whittaker is an easy win for Mousasi. Good matchups for Mousasi are grapplers with shit striking or strikers with shit grappling. A bad matchup for Rob is an elite counterstriker with big power. I'm not saying that Gegard can't play the counterstriker role, or that he has no power, but it isn't his style.

People still sleeping on Mouse just because he lost once to Jacare, lmao.

Moose would absolutely rape Whittaker. Not even a close competitive fight.

Vs Rockhold is a tough fight, btu Moose still wins. He will land on that jaw before Rockhold ever gets him down and subs him.

But no, seriously, Moose would fucking molest Whitakker.

What makes you think Mousasi would beat Whittaker that bad? Whittaker just beat Jacare and Romero back to back and showed that he's a top talent. Overall, Mousasi's resume is better, but that doesn't definitively mean he'll win the fight.

What makes you think Mousasi would beat Whittaker that bad? Whittaker just beat Jacare and Romero back to back and showed that he's a top talent. Overall, Mousasi's resume is better, but that doesn't definitively mean he'll win the fight.

Whittakers bread and butter is slick boxing, coupled with his TDD.

Mousasi has the best boxing and striking defense in MW, and probably top 5 in the whole sport.

Mousasi has better fundamental striking skills than Whittaker, and has fought at a higher level.

Mousasi has a fucking titanium chin, way better than Bob. It took a freak fluke spinning kick right on the jaw to rock him for the first time in his career.

Mousasi has much better offensive wrestling IMO and submissions.

Mousasis TDD has improved dramatically. He isn't getting blanketed by the likes of Whittaker.

I know I sound like a fanboy but the only way Bob can win is by being on his bicycle and using his speed to potshot and run, ala Machida vs Moose. I just dont think it would ever work. I got nothing against Bob, hes a great fighter. Its just that hes a striker and fighting Mousasi striking with someone several levels higher.

Moose could still be 2 division champ in bellator then come to renegotiate with UFC later when the division isn't on hold and he can get a title shot.

Have more leverage but the $$ needs to be there

I disagree. I love Moose -- I've been a fan of his for years. However, he hasn't really impressed me since joining the UFC. His only impressive win was against Weidman, really.

Whittaker beats Moose. Romero beats Moose. Rockhold beats Moose. Hell, Bisping could conceivably beat him (Bisping isn't that bad).

To me the best MW matchup is Whittaker vs Romero/Rockhold winner.

Back