The BEST MW fight today would be Rockhold vs Mousasi

explodingbunny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it sucks so badly that the UFC let Mousasi walk. That was the STUPIDEST thing ever!! Whittaker?lol he would get schooled by Moose

Mousasi may be able to beat whittaker but i know for damn sure that yoel lays mousasi out COLD

UFC dropped the ball big letting Mousasi leave

same with Bader and Phill davis.

Obvi Rory MacDonald too

right now how much could they use all of those fighters? 205 needs new blood w Jon jones gone, Bisping is abt to retire and Rory has the last win over Woodley. UFC fucked up

MW is already sooo stacked, would love to add mousasi back to the mix but that would make it even more of a clusterfuck than it already is haha

Nah....Whittaker>Moose
People still sleeping on Mouse just because he lost once to Jacare, lmao.

Moose would absolutely rape Whittaker. Not even a close competitive fight.

Vs Rockhold is a tough fight, btu Moose still wins. He will land on that jaw before Rockhold ever gets him down and subs him.

But no, seriously, Moose would fucking molest Whitakker.

Mousasi may be able to beat whittaker but i know for damn sure that yoel lays mousasi out COLD

Why would you say that? Yoel might be a tough fight for Mousasi. I'll give you that but Mousasi has a lot of skills that would be effective against Yoel. Mousasi is a better striker; his grappling is elite and he's probably one of if not the best at fighting from the bottom position. He is relentless from bottom nonstop elbows and other attacks. Mousasi also has a higher fight IQ. I would pick him to beat Romero

Fuck sakes. Thanks for reminding me that Mousasi left the UFC.

He'll make a ton of money and be champ in Bellator but it sucks he's going to be fighting guys like Manhoef and Shlemenko.

Vs Rockhold is a tough fight, btu Moose still wins. He will land on that jaw before Rockhold ever gets him down and subs him.

I agree with you about Whittaker. I can't even imagine how Whittaker would beat Mousasi. There's no fucking way.

Rockhold I'm not so sure. It's a really tough fight

Fuck sakes. Thanks for reminding me that Mousasi left the UFC.

He'll make a ton of money and be champ in Bellator but it sucks he's going to be fighting guys like Manhoef and Shlemenko.

Bro it's so sad. My interest in UFC dropped after they let go of Mousasi. Why did they do that? So stupid

Molest? Bold statement. I think it would be whittakers toughest challenge though, hopefully they stay at the top of their respective promotions and get a superfight down the track.

Honestly can't wait for everyone to jump ship to bellator

I think Mousasi is a great fighter but his fanbase reminds me of BJ Penn's back in the day.

Zero chill and massive confidence in a fighter who is good but has clear losses to top level fighters.

That being said, he could beat Rockhold. I could see him losing too though.

I think Mousasi is a great fighter but his fanbase reminds me of BJ Penn's back in the day.

Zero chill and massive confidence in a fighter who is good but has clear losses to top level fighters.

That being said, he could beat Rockhold. I could see him losing too though.

BJ Penn is the shit

Mousasi fans are Shogun fan level annoying now

I agree he's probably top 2 in middle weight, chill with the hyperbole, Whittker won't be a easy fight for anyone in the division.

Mousasi fans are Shogun fan level annoying now

I agree he's probably top 2 in middle weight, chill with the hyperbole, Whittker won't be a easy fight for anyone in the division.

Whittaker would be an easy fight for Mousasi straight up

That is such a ridiculous statement. Mousasi has so much more game than Whittaker. It would be easy for him
that's what they said about Hall..and Brunson......and Jacare......and Yoel.........

Perhaps you underestimate Bobby.

Moose/Luke/Robert.
I would like to see them all fight each other.
Anyone of them has a legit claim as the top 185er currently.
Too bad ufc let Bispy highjack the division for last 18 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back