• Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988)

• No Prayer for the Dying (1990)

• Fear of the Dark (1992)

• The X Factor (1995)

• Virtual XI (1998)

• Brave New World (2000)

• Dance of Death (2003)

• A Matter of Life and Death (2006)

• The Final Frontier (2010) OR The Book of Souls (2015)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Killers, Piece of Mind and Powerslave all tie...cannot pick one.

Powerslave is probably the 'best' overall.....but I just can't go past Number of the Beast.

I chose dance of death. Everything about that album was great. From the reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg single to the actual album.

Also probably the album I listened to the most.

I'm one of the few that prefer the Paul albums..the first two

Everybody knows that Iron Maiden is the GOAT band in the history of everything.
Can a mod bring up a poll?

I don't know if it is fair to compete with Paul vs Bruce, as they were both great.
The first album was crazy good.
I think I would pick Brave New World.
It is thick, solid and very tight.
Every song is great.

a-cover-of-the-cover_60x70_2013.jpg

I am going with Fear of the Dark for nostalgia reasons. It dredges up some memories. My favorite Maiden song though is Wasted Years.

My vote for Number of the Beast, I defy anyone to listen to the Hallowed be Thy Name outro in their car and not drum the steering wheel.

I went with Number of the Beast -- but I'm kind of old. Saw them live once during the Power Slave tour.

This is random but my first trip to London as a kid was in the spring of '82. I remeber walking around SOHO and seeing a shitload of posters on street posts and walls for Number of the Beast. Not something you are likely to see again.

It was a toss up between POM and Powerslave for me, went with POM.

Up the irons.

I'm one of the few that prefer the Paul albums..the first two
I love the debut.
Killers never grew on me too much.
I had a great concert vhs tape with Paul and co. that I watched religiously

that is not dead which can eternally lie....yet with strange eons...even death may die \m/
maxresdefault.jpg

I realize its not a studio but still my fav...

Seventh Son was my first concert ever with a little known GNR as the opening act...so from studio albums that is my pick

The guitar work at the end of the song the seventh son is ridiculous. How is that even allowed?

I will listen to all of them and will come back to you

Personal favorite No prayer but best one IMO is Number of the beast.

their 3 best are pice of mind,powerslave and number of the beast,put them in any order you like. they are simply metal at its finest,but i having this played at my funeral.

i defy anybody to not holler along to it,in the car when its cracked up loud,and have a little headbang.

oh,and i can't choose between the 3 i put up,and nobody can make me.

Dance of Death and Brave New World are very good.

I chose dance of death. Everything about that album was great. From the reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg single to the actual album.

Also probably the album I listened to the most.

Benjamin Breeg was on A Matter of Life and Death, the album after Dance of Death.

I was a casual Iron Maiden fan until I watched the Flight 666 documentary. When I saw how devoted and die-hard the fans were I decided to dig into their albums and man is there a lot of good music. I voted for Number of the Beast since it's the album I listened to the most but it's hard to go wrong with most of the choices. If was going to choose a favourite from the post-Blaze era I'd go with Dance of Death.

It's a good problem to have when you listen to Number of the Beast, Powerslave, and Dance of Death a bunch of times and think "I should really check out more albums but these ones are just so good I want to listen again".

For me it was between Powerslave and Somewhere in Time

picked Powerslave as that tour was my first real concert ever.

Back