The best excuses for missing work at last minute

Four hour erection. Have to see a doctor immediately.

<{jackyeah}>

I hate you all and i don't want to come in anymore.

Diarrhea always works if you need something. It can come suddenly, lasts a short time, and is generally something that, once brought up, isn't going to be pressed for more info.

Diarrhea,butt sick or mouth sick?

I always say, "dick so big, got caught in her throat, shake it like a salt shaker" the hang up abruptly. They'll be mad at you, but not about the sick day.

I always say, "dick so big, got caught in her throat, shake it like a salt shaker" the hang up abruptly. They'll be mad at you, but not about the sick day.

Your story is very hard to swallow.I am a little to short,if you know what i mean...

Shits always works. I usually play it of by just asking for a half day, and usually by the time lunch rolls around they just tell me to stay home. And I still get paid.

There's a hurricane on the way!

Honesty is the best approach.

Tell them you want to lie in bed till 10, start the morning off with a good wank, then you're going eat pizza pops and play video games into the mid afternoon.

Honesty is the best approach.

Tell them you want to lie in bed till 10, start the morning off with a good wank, then you're going eat pizza pops and play video games into the mid afternoon.

c'mon bro,i need a day off,not 365 days.With your strategy...,i'm fuc*** up for life

Well, I got one today...

Looks like there's a hurricane coming boss
You just need to call your boss and not say thing just have this blasting for about a minute then hang up.

Last edited:
There are several reasons to miss work. they might be too personal, too complicated or embarrassing to share or could be as simple as getting up late. that's why thinking of a well thought up excuse as to why you won't show up at work that day is really important.

burn out is a real problem many people face, and it can create lots of stress, anxiety and a myriad of issues down the line.

Taking a 'mental health day' is a pretty good thing to be doing once in a while as it can reduce stress.

here are a few excuses that you can make -

Calling in sick

common flu, cold is contagious can be an impediment to other fellow co-workers and most bosses would understand. this excuse is very common, and you shouldn't overuse it. if you are calling, make sure you sound exhausted and tired and cough once or twice to really sell it.

Babysitting

sometimes no one is available to babysit or pick the children up from school. make sure that you have a baby or child for this one to work.

Personal Emergency

A personal emergency is a great excuse because it could range from family matters, accidents, serious illness of a family member (distant relative or imaginary) this excuse is good when you don't want to disclose the reason to your boss as they won't ask you about it. do have a reason ready just in case.

Leaking pipes

they are a hazard and should be fixed immediately.

Death in the family

This excuse is a bit on the extreme end but if you choose this excuse it is a good idea to use someone who is gone or just make up an imaginary one that doesn't really exist.

If the given excuses are not good, we have more to choose from check them out here.

There are no legit excuses, just a slight less good impression you leave on your boss.

Back