The Beast: I'm not leaving..

Everyone knew he won't retire when he said PROBABLY, that was just a flow of negative emotions after the lost fight, a lot of old fighters always have their retire plan in memory.

Hell yea that's Muhh boy. Too bad his back was giving out against Hunt. Hopefully it's not serious. I need to see Beast vs Francis before Beast hangs them up. I wanna see some legit H town swanging and banging beatdowns. <{JustBleed}>

Hell yea that's Muhh boy. Too bad his back was giving out against Hunt. Hopefully it's not serious. I need to see Beast vs Francis before Beast hangs them up. I wanna see some legit H town swanging and banging beatdowns. <{JustBleed}>

What kind of racist are you???

knew it was gonna be a wolf of wallstreet reference when I read the title

I personally dont like him especially win he wins and does that pecker move. Give him some that will knock him out cold

Hope he's not too tired on the way back from the doctor!

Love me some African Beast lol...you could tell he was stiff in the Hunt fight. Not to take anything away from Hunt, all fighters seem to be injured all the time.

I don't give a fuck. It's not like he's champion material, anyway. And his " retirement " served only to prove he's not very tough, mentally.

He should retire for real.

Tough to make this type of money at a real job when you only have to fight 3 times a year. I never bought the hype, and sure his back may have contributed to his lackluster performance, but the guy is essentially an out of shape brawler. I think we've seen his peak. Ngannou should walk right through him.

His personality would be a big loss to the HW's.

I'm glad he's not going anywhere, just yet.

Back