The bantz will be good

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the khabib mcgregor buildup

Gonna be so good with the shit talk

Can’t wait either for the mcgregor fans reaction to khabib yelling prayers after turning mcbitch into scrambled eggs

Conor is a boxer now.
And a lot of things would need to happen before we even entertain the idea of a fight between Conor vs Khabib if McGregor decides to come back to MMA.

Conor is a boxer now.
And a lot of things would need to happen before we even entertain the idea of a fight between Conor vs Khabib if McGregor decides to come back to MMA.
Yeah i just really hope this happens

If it does happen, I can't wait for Khabib to walk right into a left hand and you all to be screaming "fluke"

Conor is a boxer now.
I think it's more appropriate to call him entertainer when he sacrifices himself to the past the prime boxers for our amusement

Where's this Khabib shit coming from? Lol if he fought Khabib instead of Tony, the actual interim champ.

Maybe further down the road. Right now I´m pulling for Barboza to get that big KO.
Fair enogh

I'd also like to see the Mcfans reacting to Barboza walking off from Conors dead body

Fair enogh

I'd also like to see the Mcfans reacting to Barboza walking off from Conors dead body
I´d like LW to have a champion that defends. Barboza and Ferguson fight regularly. Khabib fights once every 2 years.

Barboza vs Conor would be a very good stand up battle. Alvarez was having success with those leg kicks early in the fight against Conor. I imagine that Barboza could land those leg kicks too that would hinder Conor´s footwork. Conor's lead leg is very susceptible to kicks.
alvarez-inside-leg-kicks-conor.gif

barboza-lullo-gif.gif

Imagine if the top 5 Lightweights were all 3 fights a year type fighters

mr-bean-falling-asleep-roller-coaster-snooze-1383506342Y.gif

I think it's more appropriate to call him entertainer when he sacrifices himself to the past the prime boxers for our amusement
Like whores outchea be specializing in rough trade.

#1 Khabib needs to Win Vs Barboza & Ferg
( Possible )

#2 Khabib needs to stay healthy
( Maybe )

#3 Conor need to defend a title for once ...
( ... )

All Three together, damn I wouldn't bet money on this hapenning.

If it does happen, I can't wait for Khabib to walk right into a left hand and you all to be screaming "fluke"

It was a fluke. And Khabib was never that good anyway. And Conor was just ducking someone else :)

conor is coming back? He'll never fight Khabib, horrible style. The UFC and Conor avoid those type of fights.

Back