The baddest man on the planet

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
6974414.jpg

Say what you want, DJ is the baddest man on the planet hands down.
Second comes Jones.

Fabricio is good but only has a 6 fight win streak. DJ has a 10 fight win streak.
Jones essentially has a the longest win streak, but his competition is much easier than Mighty Mouse.

Say I'm wrong. You can't.

Baddest man on the planet = Heavyweight.

So, today is Fedor or Werdum.

6974414.jpg

Second comes Jones.

Fabricio is good but only has a 6 fight win streak. DJ has a 10 fight win streak.
Jones essentially has a the longest win streak, but his competition is much easier than Mighty Mouse.

I get Jones. But I feel like the average human could go toe to toe with a 125 man. I'd take the camera man on the left vs. DJ.

MM is the baddest insect on the planet.

Baddest man on planet ducking 135lb men.

Up your standards.

Sorry TS but Jones beat Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Machida and Evans consecutively in 14 months. That is the best streak of all time.

the shallowness of his division don't allow such statement

Who told you you can make a thread about me?

The baddest man on the planet can't beat 80 percent of the UFC?

It feels good that I can beat the living shit out of the baddest man on the planet. 6 ft 5 1/2, 240 lbs and 15 - 0 in kickboxing. I bet my life I can beat the baddest man on the planet (the midget). Sorry, but there's no way in hell that a midget weighing 125 lbs can be labeled as the baddest man on the planet, come on now. P4P king? Debatable.

Ken is most dangerous man so he is also baddest man on planet.
He has an impressive streak going as well plus he doesn't use peds or anything. Natural best

6974414.jpg

Second comes Jones.

8183abff1ee15a31aa92d8e821fe274a.jpg

If you're correct, then that means this bell-end is Badder Than The Baddest Man On The Planet.

me_ufc_138_400x400.jpg

Back