The average age of a UFC TV viewer is 49 years old

I am 29

giphy.gif

So this is not wasteland! There are mods here that really are bias

"Buyer", the average of "Viewer" is probably around 30

0/2 bud. Weird attack on me but okay.

You sound old and bitter.
No, but when you have money and wisdom it’s better than young and clueless! Though, I will tell you one thing, don’t waste your time here and follow your dreams because time flies

No, but when you have money and wisdom it’s better than young and clueless! Though, I will tell you one thing, don’t waste your time here and follow your dreams because time flies

Sorry you aren’t young anymore. I’m doing fine. I’m sure you are too. But....time flies.

Regardless, Erick Silva is a young prospect with a bright future ahead because of how much time he has to improve.

Don’t worry lads.

I’m just so old that it skewed the spreadsheet.

we are an aging and dying breed, guys.

soon the sport will be filled with casuals who only know fighters because of trash talk and can't discern a TD from a jab.

Hire famous people like Justin Bieber and Logan Paul to fight in the UFC, to get some exposure on younger viewers.

Seriously, UFC needs another McGregor and Gsp to appeal to the younger masses.

lol that is so obviously a fake statistic it isn't even funny. 49 probably isn't even the average age of everyone that is 18+. Considering that I am 33 and have watched the UFC since it's first real boom, yeah.... Hell I am probably even on the old side of the TUF boom. Don't be stupid people...

Interesting. I suspect they are a long-time fans. Are they attracting a new, young fans?

All us young people stream them. Even when they're free tv cards Not included in your study

everyone streaming it or watching in bars aren't counted - they will skew younger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back