The average age of a UFC TV viewer is 49 years old

Calm down lol

He's not your boyfriend (unless he is, either way no one cares)

Go white knight some girls for once, you fuckin gaylord.

Somebody is angry because their post didn't get as many likes as they thought.

Statistics show that the average 49 year old still has this song on their top 5:

And here i thought the average UFC viewer was Guy Fieri.
One year off.

They are also white.

Old white Males.

Makes sense why White Fighters sell the most ppvs.

You're a dumbass. Didn't even read the article you linked yourself.

It shows that all TV sports are suffering the same fate BECAUSE (drum roll) - "Study: Nearly all sports see quick rise in average age of TV viewers as younger fans shift to digital platforms"

Jesus dude. I've seen some uninformed, click-bait titles as a long time forum person, but this one by far takes the cake. Go put that dunce hat on and sit in the corner.

The UFC is 25 years old so if you were watching at the start being 49 now seems about right.

With the cost of PPVs you've got to have money too so older and spending it on the UFC makes sense vs younger and spending it on going out, getting drunk and watching it in bars.

I doubt that. Wasn’t like half of the UFC event visitors women according to DFW bullshit? UFC is neck and neck with soccer?

I know this isn’t the entertainment for children but for the AVERAGE to be 49? Nah.

<LikeReally5>

Maybe there's a small hard core of 80 year old fans pushing up the average.

You're a dumbass. Didn't even read the article you linked yourself.

It shows that all TV sports are suffering the same fate BECAUSE (drum roll) - "Study: Nearly all sports see quick rise in average age of TV viewers as younger fans shift to digital platforms"

Jesus dude. I've seen some uninformed, click-bait titles as a long time forum person, but this one by far takes the cake. Go put that dunce hat on and sit in the corner.
You sound old.

I remember crying while listening to it drunk and wearing nothing but my underwear.
I just added it to a playlist so I’ll remember it tomorrow. Otherwise, might forget about it for another 20 years.

Hey dumb dumb, that's the average age of people who still watch TV. It is TV that is dying, not the sport.

Plenty of people use streams to watch fights. The corporations just haven't got wise to how to put a billion shitty commercials and ads on the computer box yet. And let's pray they never do.

Meanwhile the average age of baseball viewers is 57. The least valuable franchise is 900million. There are 30 franchises. The industry itself is worth more than all combined. It is also dying.

luckily we have 18 year old internet tough kids like you to lower the average

If it weren’t for us 40 plus fans, UFC would be officially dead....Not just dying daily.

Been there since the beginning and will be there till the end.
I hope old age homes have PPV in 2058.

• UFC gets a $300m a year TV deal in US & just had the biggest MMA PPV ever by a long shot
  • Bellator will go from red to black in 2019
  • ONE receives an additional $166m in capital

TS says MMA is dying?

easy guys, there are alot of young Folks out there. TS took the numbers probably from UFC.tv.
Too look ufc.tv you must pay...
Young Folks dont pay, the watch all the fights online for free... only old Folks and middle aged man pay for the Membership.
Easy....

Back