The autopsy of Jane Doe

They both take place at girl's private school (which I love). Both are pretty good. Although I say that the Black Coat's Daughter is probably better and more straight horror.

The moth diaries is directed by the director of American Psycho.

interesting ill check them out and let you know

They both take place at girl's private school (which I love). Both are pretty good. Although I say that the Black Coat's Daughter is probably better and more straight horror.

The moth diaries is directed by the director of American Psycho.

Just watched Black coats daughter.

Very very slow burn. The beginning had me very bored but then it picked up and paid off towards the end. I enjoyed and thanks for the recommendation. I still have to watch moth diaries

s280XPfvffOxiZZW9moMiOFKwfT.jpg

This movie really caught me off guard. I had heard a few good things here and there. Its been out awhile but Netflix and redbox wouldn't release it for a long while. Finally found an oldschool video store and they had it. I wasn't disappointed.

This movie is all around great. easily 9/10. RT has it currently sitting at 86%.

It hits all the right buttons for a thriller/ horror film. Great actors in Emile Hirsch and Brian Cox.

It starts with a great mystery that puts you on the edge of your seat. Really delivers from beginning to end.

I highly recommend this film

Excellent film.

A really good movie.

Caught it on Netflix last night and was pleasantly surprised with how good it was.

Had me pretty much on the edge of my seat the whole way through.

Will check out. Always looking for good horror movies

Back