The attacks of the past few days in Germany

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Würzburg train attack: (Allegedly) 17-yo Afghan or Pakistani refugee with self-proclaimed allegiance to IS attacks Hong Kong family on train with axe. Shot and killed on the run by police. Arrived in Germany in June 2015. No entries in police database afterwards. Confirmed terrorist attack. Two victims still fighting for their lives, permanent brain damage still possible.

Munich shooting: 18-yo German Iranian with dual citizenship. Born and raised in Germany. Known to police only as victim of crimes. Idolized Winnenden school shooter, even went on a trip there and took photos. Planned deed 1 year in advance, bought illegal weapon via Darknet from Slovakia. Invited many students to the McDonald's location with fake female Facebook profile (not confirmed yet). Killed himself when confronted by police. School shooting type of event, apparently NOT related to terrorism or the refugee issue.

Reutlingen "machete" attack:
21 year old Syrian denied refugee (only in Germany because deportations to Syria are suspended) who is (apparently illegally) employed in a Döner restaurant attacks and kills his 45 year old Polish female co-worker who is apparently 4 months pregnant and also seems to be his girlfriend. The murder weapon is the Döner knife. Then he goes on a rampage randomly attacking people in the city until stopped by a car driver who hit him accidentally when he crossed the street and police. Arrested. Suspect was known for his propensity to violence and was barred from entering his original refugee home. Relationship / amok type of event, not related to terrorism but clearly related to refugee issue.

Ansbach suicide bomber.
27 yo denied Syrian refugee attempts to enter music festival without a ticket but with IED in his rucksack. Gets denied. Detonates bomb outside, killing himself and injuring over a dozen people. Was known to police, had reveived psychiatric treatment, had attempted to kill himself twice before. Swore allegiance to IS in video found on his cell phone. Clear terrorist event due to method (sharp metal objects in rucksack supposed to hit large number of people) and also related to refugee issue.

Last edited:
Germany by the action of its leader has destroyed it self, its only going to get worse. I suspect a +10k casualty attack will happen sooner or later. The nation its leadership and the people are to mentally ill leftist and weak to tackle the problem at a rate and force that could change things.

Germany with in 40 years will be a 0-40 year olds muslim majority, only the old will be actual Germans and they will be badly persecuted.

Czechia and Poland should close their border with Germany now, for safety.

That last one is scary as hell. Great job by security who denied him access to the festival (if that was indeed the case).

The peculiar thing, I guess, is that these events happened inside such a narrow timeframe. The known terrorist attacks have been very poorly planned, and seems relatively lackluster compared to what we see in France. I'm of course not taking anything away from the victims of these events, it's still equally horrible to them, but in a cynical objective light those two attacks have been relatively unspectacular.

But yes, the last two both concerned refugees who were known to police and were denied asylum beforehand. The ladder appears to have been hell bent on actual terrorism though, while the other appears to have been a crime of passion of some sort.

I guess the policy discussion have to be turned towards what should happen to refugees, who commit crime and are denied asylum. As the convention stands now, there is no possibility to deport them back, and I suppose that makes way for a situation where you can have a refugee who is a violent criminal, mentally ill, and after being denied asylum, have nothing to lose. The question then becomes, if it's the responsible thing to have them wander around society in that scenario?

There is a very thin line to be walked here. Human rights and rule of law is the pinnacle of western society, but it would appear that some aspects have to be re-evaluated. Perhaps at a UN level the conventions needs to be changed, or national law have to make it possible to keep these kind of people detained until they can be deported. It's probably way more complicated than that though, and policy agendas like this can quickly devolve into some 1984 dystopia.

I guess the policy discussion have to be turned towards what should happen to refugees, who commit crime and are denied asylum. As the convention stands now, there is no possibility to deport them back, and I suppose that makes way for a situation where you can a refugee who is a violent criminal, mentally ill, and after being denied asylum, have nothing to lose. The question then becomes, if it's the responsible thing to have them wander around society in that scenario.

There is a very thin line to be walked here. Human rights and rule of law is the pinnacle of western society, but it would appear that some aspects have to be re-evaluated. Perhaps at a UN level the conventions needs to be changed, or national law have to make it possible to keep these kind of people detained until they can be deported. It's probably way more complicated than that though, and policy agendas like this can quickly devolve into some 1984 dystopia.

In any case, if you get denied asylum, you should get deported under normal circumstances because you have no business being in the country. I would be absolutely fine with internment camps for denied asylum seekers (i.e. a relaxed form of deportation arrest).

There are two issues still.

1) The Würzburg case of a refugee who stays completely under the radar and then commits an attack cannot be prevented.

2) If you are an asylum seeker with a legitimate asylum claim, you may be granted asylum even if you committed a violent crime (unless it is a grave one).

Any policy changes need to come quick (in a matter of months rather than years). The UN level is likely not equipped for that.

I really don't understand this german cultural suicide.
Even if you do implement all those changes you speak of, you really think this amount of people won't change your country to its core? It is pretty evident that they won't assimilate in the near future.

This is why western Europe will fall until a hardcore fascist party is elected and does away with everything that is in the way. And voila civil war.

Funny thing is that if lets say Germany had the balls to actually enforce laws against the rapefuges and openly talk about the issues and problems they are having with them they would have a fraction of the problems they are having now. And not hide facts and twist truths if not just plain avoid and pretend the issue exists at all, they would have a good shot at dealing with it.

In any case, if you get denied asylum, you should get deported under normal circumstances because you have no business being in the country. I would be absolutely fine with internment camps for denied asylum seekers (i.e. a relaxed form of deportation arrest).

There are two issues still.

1) The Würzburg case of a refugee who stays completely under the radar and then commits an attack cannot be prevented.

2) If you are an asylum seeker with a legitimate asylum claim, you may be granted asylum even if you committed a violent crime (unless it is a grave one).

Any policy changes need to come quick (in a matter of months rather than years). The UN level is likely not equipped for that.

Those two issues are not really relevant to the UN (only the deportation thing is).

1) Is the tricky one, and what I meant could devolve into a 1984 dystopia if you want to aim for prevention of these types of cases. Intelligence services have already showcased that they are able to prevent terrorist attacks, but of course, if there is no intelligence on a subject, then it becomes impossible (or the argument will be that they don't have access/rights to the required intelligence).

2) This is strictly a german policy. This has already been tightened in e.g. my country: http://europe.newsweek.com/denmark-turn-away-refugees-commit-crime-423375?rm=eu

It's just a funny coincidence that every single perp was a musloid.

Würzburg train attack: (Allegedly) 17-yo Afghan or Pakistani refugee with self-proclaimed allegiance to IS attacks Hong Kong family on train with axe. Shot and killed on the run by police. Arrived in Germany in June 2015. No entries in police database afterwards. Confirmed terrorist attack. Two victims still fighting for their lives, permanent brain damage still possible.

Munich shooting: 18-yo German Iranian with dual citizenship. Born and raised in Germany. Known to police only as victim of crimes. Idolized Winnenden school shooter, even went on a trip there and took photos. Planned deed 1 year in advance, bought illegal weapon via Darknet from Slovakia. Invited many students to the McDonald's location with fake female Facebook profile (not confirmed yet). Killed himself when confronted by police. School shooting type of event, apparently NOT related to terrorism or the refugee issue.

21 year old Syrian denied refugee (only in Germany because deportations to Syria are suspended) who is (apparently illegally) employed in a Döner restaurant attacks and kills his 45 year old Polish female co-worker who is apparently 4 months pregnant and also seems to be his girlfriend. The murder weapon is the Döner knife. Then he goes on a rampage randomly attacking people in the city until stopped by a car driver who hit him accidentally when he crossed the street and police. Arrested. Suspect was known for his propensity to violence and was barred from entering his original refugee home. Relationship / amok type of event, not related to terrorism but clearly related to refugee issue.

Ansbach suicide bomber.
27 yo denied Syrian refugee attempts to enter music festival without a ticket but with IED in his rucksack. Gets denied. Detonates bomb outside, killing himself and injuring over a dozen people. Was known to police, had reveived psychiatric treatment, had attempted to kill himself twice before. No relation to IS or other organizations proven yet, but clear terrorist event due to method (sharp metal objects in rucksack supposed to hit large number of people) and also related to refugee issue.

Ansbach bomber swore allegiance to ISIL according to Al Jazeera.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...-pledged-allegiance-isil-160725133400174.html

Wow, the pregnant woman was 45??? When I heard she was pregnant I assumed she was much younger. Yikes.

For perspective: how many other murders involving more than 1 victim were committed in the past week or so in Germany? It does seem odd that a couple of these supposedly don't involve Islamic terrorism but each of them has been carried out by a Muslim.

Is Germany that Islamic these days that it's not statistically shocking?

Wow, the pregnant woman was 45??? When I heard she was pregnant I assumed she was much younger. Yikes.

For perspective: how many other murders involving more than 1 victim were committed in the past week or so in Germany? It does seem odd that a couple of these supposedly don't involve Islamic terrorism but each of them has been carried out by a Muslim.

Is Germany that Islamic these days that it's not statistically shocking?

There are (depending on the source) roughly 4.5 million muslims in Germany, a country of 80 million (most of whom do not live religiously).

Like France. Germany and the German men look weak. They look like a conquered nation with their leader doing damage control and trying to ease the public into what will be the new Muslim Germany.
Rape you to be a big deal, a foreigner rapes a citizen, there should be a message sent.
And the message being sent is , don't mess with Muslims cause the police will arrest citizens before outsiders.

In ny there is a clear message, don't mess with Muslims

Muslim terrorism is now part of German culture and is something the German people will have to live with for the foreseeable future. But it's not all bad news. In exchange for the safety and civility you happily sacrificed, you've gained some 'empathy points' with liberal intelligentsia and the global community.

I really don't understand this german cultural suicide.
Even if you do implement all those changes you speak of, you really think this amount of people won't change your country to its core? It is pretty evident that they won't assimilate in the near future.

This short video clip should clarify things...German politicians hate Germans. It is all by design.

Ansbach suicide bomber.
27 yo denied Syrian refugee attempts to enter music festival without a ticket but with IED in his rucksack. Gets denied. Detonates bomb outside, killing himself and injuring over a dozen people. Was known to police, had reveived psychiatric treatment, had attempted to kill himself twice before. Swore allegiance to IS in video found on his cell phone. Clear terrorist event due to method (sharp metal objects in rucksack supposed to hit large number of people) and also related to refugee issue.

Well if you guys hadn't started both world wars maybe this wouldn't have been a problem.

Well if you guys hadn't started both world wars maybe this wouldn't have been a problem.
So Hitler was all warm and fuzzy about Islam and Muslims, he even said that he wished Islam was the majority religion instead of Christianity because they are such warriors, why would that come back and haunt them later on?

So Hitler was all warm and fuzzy about Islam and Muslims, he even said that he wished Islam was the majority religion instead of Christianity because they are such warriors, why would that come back and haunt them later on?
I think it's only appropriate people of Middle Eastern descent are getting revenge for the Holocaust the worst crime in human history. Germany is lucky and even gets to exist.

I think it's only appropriate people of Middle Eastern descent are getting revenge for the Holocaust the worst crime in human history. Germany is lucky and even gets to exist.
But of course, all the six million Arabs that were murdered should be avenged...

Back