The ass-kissing of University professors

So is ass kissing presidents ok then? Is it just professors you have a problem with?

Anyone else every experience this as a student? Some of my classmates always kissed ass of the professors and were super-duper friendly to them all the time. They even made "Professor [Smith] appreciation society" for some professors on facebook.

I feel like some tenured positions at universities for professors give them like "god like" status amongst their students. I feel like a kind of "cronyism" goes on, which is probably why university professors end up all being of the same far leftist type people, as they give those they like (or those who kiss the most ass) and hand up to attain these tenured positions.

Just a thought.
Some thoughts aren't developed enough to be revealed to the world. This is one of those times.

Nine of what happened? Was that a typo and you meant none of this happened? Here's the professor, who's apparently now a diversity officer at Cornell.

waller.jpg

Another photo of him, representing Cornell's "men and women of color network". He's the fat one, who asked me to play tennis with him 5 times, asked me to his office after class 10 times to tell me I'm a great guy and should meet his family, and said I'd get extra credit if I attend an AIDS march before failing me and claiming I never turned in assignments and cried when I asked for an arbiter to bring the disk with all the assignments completed with the dates they were completed and saved on the disk.

p.3.MOC_.2015_0509_010_select.jpg

I don't have the English paper anymore, cause it was floppy disk which is obsolete now, but it's probably in my mom's attic somewhere with my old computer.

None of this happened

None of this happened
You're right, I'm just that clever and made up an elaborate story with every detail, even including the effing dude's picture and name, which is Tremayne Waller, if you didn't catch it the first time. Did I just pick a random guy out to accuse of this? Prolly never happened and I'm just racist, huh?

You're right, I'm just that clever and made up an elaborate story with every detail, even including the effing dude's picture and name, which is Tremayne Waller, if you didn't catch it the first time. Did I just pick a random guy out to accuse of this? Prolly never happened and I'm just racist, huh?

I don't know why you made it up

That's more believable than your story. Stop making shit up.
I don't know why you made it up

I'm still trying to figure out why think I'd even bother making it up.

I said the guy's name. Are you guy's just that delusion that you think I picked a random guy, figured out where he worked 12 years ago and ran with it? The argument is baffling. Still trying to know if you're just pro-Trey Waller or retarded, or both, or just think he wasn't my professor in 2002 for university 101 in the lobby of the bates dorm with his office at bates west. I wanna know what you think is false.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out why think I'd even bother making it up.

I said the guy's name. Are you guy's just that delusion that you think I picked a random guy, figured out where he worked 12 years ago and ran with it? The argument is baffling.

No you probably dealt with this guy and didn't like him and made up some bullshit story.

I have no clue why you'd make it up. I've seen guy on here get caught pretending to have cancer. I saw another guy that had two accounts and he would talk to himself about his music.

I don't know what motivates and I don't really care I just know you're making it up.

No you probably dealt with this guy and didn't like him and made up some bullshit story.

I have no clue why you'd make it up. I've seen guy on here get caught pretending to have cancer. I saw another guy that had two accounts and he would talk to himself about his music.

I don't know what motivates and I don't really care I just know you're making it up.
So you think I care about you enough to make up a story, give every detail, if you want something I left out, happy to give it.

You don't think it's false, you're just an idiot hoping it's untrue. You think I posted a guy's name and multiple pictures and looked up where he worked 12 years ago? Are you fucking retarded?

So you think I care about you enough to make up a story, give every detail, if you want something I left out, happy to give it.

You don't think it's false, you're just an idiot.

Well you keep trying to convince me so... yeah.

What's more likely that you had a bad interaction with some college admin and made up a story of sexual harassment or this dude has been eliciting sexual favors from student for grades without any repercussions at a major university for years?

Anyone else every experience this as a student? Some of my classmates always kissed ass of the professors and were super-duper friendly to them all the time. They even made "Professor [Smith] appreciation society" for some professors on facebook.

I feel like some tenured positions at universities for professors give them like "god like" status amongst their students. I feel like a kind of "cronyism" goes on, which is probably why university professors end up all being of the same far leftist type people, as they give those they like (or those who kiss the most ass) and hand up to attain these tenured positions.

Just a thought.

how is this unique to university professors?

anyone who gets their ass kissed in any position of power usually likes it.

A girl I studied with always ass-kissed all the supervisors and hey, it worked for her. She always got to work on the best projects

Well you keep trying to convince me so... yeah.

What's more likely that you had a bad interaction with some college admin and made up a story of sexual harassment or this dude has been eliciting sexual favors from student for grades without any repercussions at a major university for years?
Is that a real question? Is it more likely that I told you every detail of a story, showed multiple pictures of a guy and told you his name, or that I just picked some random dude at Cornell and made up a fake story about him? Use your head, stupid. Jesus, this form can get depressing. What would I have to tell you for you to decide it's true? Anything? Crickets?

Is that a real question? Is it more likely that I told you every detail of a story, showed multiple pictures of a guy and told you his name, or that I just picked some random dude at Cornell and made up a fake story about him? Use your head, stupid. Jesus, this form can get depressing. What would I have to tell you for you to decide it's true? Anything? Crickets?

It's more likely that you made this up imo.

Probably a lover scorned or some shit like that.

I think it's hilarious that right wing posters would try to collectively character assassinate Uni professors.

I think it's hilarious that right wing posters would try to collectively character assassinate Uni professors.
A lot of the thinking from the right in this forum is pretty bizarre these days. People have always generalized about their opposition, but it seems to be increasing constantly.

Funnily enough my sister got let go from a college because the Administration became very conservative and they didn't like her talking out about it.

It all worked out thought because she just got a tenure track position at a better school.

It's disgusting. I have never kissed any professors asses before. In fact, I posted recently about how I challenge a anthropology professor's point of view on the out of Africa theory. That idiot did not even know what he was saying. I can't believe universities hire these liberal boneheads. It's a joke.

Then in one of my history courses, any ass kissing student would write essays based on the professor's bias and liberal opinions in order to get an 'A' on their midterm. That wasn't me. I challenge his opinion by presenting facts that challenge his opinion. That dumbass failed me on the midterm.

The point is college professors would not last in the real world if not for these corruptions that elevate their statuses. It's sickening.

Out of all the things that never happened, I think this never happened the most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back