The Arrival of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King is considering going as you next Hallowe'en but is not sure where he can find a scoliotic goblin costume quite that ugly.

my looks rival those of narcissus, so find a costume appropriate for it

Well. victoria. how about you fuck off. victoria. and perhaps. victoria. go look up "irony". victoria.

You got the point, but you failed the lesson. You would be wise to take your own advice.

Listen to this ***got speaking to the King like he is of some importance.

Actually I was talking to maatiin you fucking retard. Must have not worn the helmet today and bumped your head on the freezer door when you were getting a popsicle huh? It's ok man I remember my first beer too, now why don't you zip up that cock holster and stand against the wall with your mouth shut like you're supposed to.

There once was a eunuch named Nicky,
Who came off as prissy and picky.
He pointed out flaws,
Then painted his claws,
And prepped for smashing from Vicky

you accept your womanhood. finally, grotesque maiden

Kulus is about a step from full retard

Actually I was talking to maatiin you fucking retard. Must have not worn the helmet today and bumped your head on the freezer door when you were getting a popsicle huh? It's ok man I remember my first beer too, now why don't you zip up that cock holster and stand against the wall with your mouth shut like you're supposed to.

Utoh someone is mad you must calm your self if you're to have an audience with the king.

hit the firewater tonight?

Surest sign the well is running dry and gotten to is when race is played

Well done Nicky destroyed in four posts.

Off with his HEAD!

i love that this dude thinks that it's ironic that a guy named Nicky thinks that it was a stupid move to accept the forced feminization of his name to "vicky". homeboy must have graduated from burger u.

Thou would be lucky to strike the broad side of a barn with a sheath full of arrows.

tesp got fucking owned by something in this thread can someone link me for details

Utoh someone is mad you must calm your self if you're to have an audience with the king.

Actually the only feeling I have coursing through my veins when I deal with the likes of you is a very strong feeling of boredom. You want to shut the fuck up and not have me make you look like an asshole now don't you? Quit riding your gimmick buddies cock you lickspittle. You are starting to sound pathetic.

Actually the only feeling I have coursing through my veins when I deal with the likes of you is a very strong feeling of boredom. You want to shut the fuck up and not have me make you look like an asshole now don't you? Quit riding your gimmick buddies cock you lickspittle. You are starting to sound pathetic.

The hate is strong with you, this will not do, splash some cold water upon your face and return with the King's tax.

Do this with haste pheasant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back