The Arrival of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Ward

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Posters of the OT, a new era dawns. For too long I have kept my gifts to myself, and it is time that you were afforded a share of my greatness. Fittingly, I will be your new King. Lord, Emperor or Savior are alternatively appropriate titles.

Why me, you ask? It's a simple matter of credentials. I'm a leader with smarts and looks, and you're a pawn who's fat, lazy and stupid. I shall appoint my ministers as they present themselves. An early race of candidates for Minister of Awesomeness and Good Looks has presented between Revolver and Cozytoesflava. Minister of Espionage appears to be cornered by RotundRevolver.

So, will you rise to the top, or settle among the chaff? Either way, you will fall in line or be forever left to wallow in your rotting cesspool. The choice is yours.

Your not trying hard enough...

good attempt at seeming smart, but your big words don't hide the grammatical errors. sorry, bud, you lose. go back to the drawing board.

i already made a similar thread the other day. OTers have already appointed me their new king and will continue to be until 8 months after i get banned

I thought this thread was gonna be about Elvis.

340x_Picture_1_06.png

good attempt at seeming smart, but your big words don't hide the grammatical errors. sorry, bud, you lose. go back to the drawing board.

I was not anticipating someone throwing their name in the hat for Chief of the Grammar Police so soon, but here he is.

i already made a similar thread the other day. OTers have already appointed me their new king and will continue to be until 8 months after i get banned

I suppose a new Ministry of No One Listens to Me could be opened to accommodate you.

If your name was Victory Wad, that would be awesome.

So TS are you just going to make up fake positions for everyone's post.... or do you have a point to this thread...

Awaits my new Ministry status........

I was not anticipating someone throwing their name in the hat for Chief of the Grammar Police so soon, but here he is.

make your mom an account so the filthy whore of the ot position get's filled. we're in need and her parched clam is good to go after some KY Yours+Mine

make your mom an account so the filthy whore of the ot position get's filled. we're in need and her parched clam is good to go after some KY Yours+Mine

Your nomination for Chief of Grammar Police has been withdrawn.

these sorts of threads tend to happen pretty often. seems like we get a new king, lord, or emperor every couple of weeks or so.

I suppose there is a need for a Minister of Who Cares, and you're at the top of the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back