The annual Aleksandra Albu thread

For those who interested - according to Russian mma news websites and instagram of Albu she asked for a Russian citizenship and got denied, her residence permit got denied too and authorities gave her time to leave Russia until July 14.

For those who interested - according to Russian mma news websites and instagram of Albu she asked for a Russian citizenship and got denied, her residence permit got denied too and authorities gave her time to leave Russia until July 14.

So, what's her nationality? Wiki says she is Russian, but born in Moldova, but from a Romanian community...

Moldovans are basically Romanians, I know this but failed to mention it in a post once and some Sherdogger went apeshit, had to increase security around my dacha. Wonder how Albu managed to piss off the authorities?

So, what's her nationality? Wiki says she is Russian, but born in Moldova, but from a Romanian community...
If you mean nationality = citizenship, then I think she is a citizen of Moldova. In terms of background, I remember some Romanian guy here said that "Albu" means "White" in Romanian, bur from the other point of view, mma fighters like Emelianenko, Shlemenko, Shevchenko, Yan, Sosnovskiy, Oleynik calls themselves ethically Russians (and their surnames are not of Russian origin). Also, I remember I've seen on Russian TV in programm about Israel interview with a local guy with surname Volkov (he is Israeli movie director, if I'm not wrong and he has some Jewish name that starts with "Z" if I'm not mistaken; also I think there also some famous Jewish scientist or artist from Russia with surname Volkov).

Last edited:
I don’t get the hype.

7/10.

Moldovans are basically Romanians, I know this but failed to mention it in a post once and some Sherdogger went apeshit, had to increase security around my dacha. Wonder how Albu managed to piss off the authorities?
Articles that I've seen claims that authoritites said that there is mistake or mistakes in papers that Albu gave them. And they said that if she wants she can appeal their decision through the court.

She has a nice ass from the side, but man ass from behind, really. I like them curves when you see from the front/back too.

She is a lingerie model now.

jjs17m.jpg

I'm pretty atracted to her, maybe because she looks romanian as well, wich she is, but she thinks she's russian

Follow her on IG and somehow she makes Russia look like an exciting happenin' place not surprised she's devastated to be kicked out. All I could think was girl get your ass to California, join a decent team and be a serious fighter. Maybe her studies are more important I dunno...all her posts are Russian no idea what she's about other than fitness. As for all the twerking and scandalous booty pics/vids I think most if it is due to her pervy man wanting to show her off and I can't blame the guy lol.

She definitely needs some "annual".

<CroCop1>

I'm pretty atracted to her, maybe because she looks romanian as well, wich she is, but she thinks she's russian
She is from Vulcanesti and Russian wikipedia states that 70,25 % of town's population was Gagauz in 2004.

Back