The Americans are scared can't stand hardship rethoric.

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte slammed a new the USA, in his speech aboard a Philippine Navy warship during the send off ceremonies for the scientists headed to the Philippine rise in the Philippine sea.

All they have are their weaponry, cruise missiles, super sonic things. But boots on the ground? Where they will commit to send troops to war man against man? The Americans are scared, its sad to say but America can't stand hardship.- Duterte

Duterte expressed his frustrations with the US claiming the USA is no longer a viable partner in terms of security as he perceives the USA is already deteriorating and that America has lost its will to fight.

Transcript of the speech.

"
I have been thinking we can't do anything about China. So we might as well make friends with them, and the nearest who could help us in case of all out war will be China. And China Said “we will be there”. And I am not so sure about the Americans, because the Americans has lost its will to fight.

All they have are their weaponry, cruise missiles, super sonic things. But boots on the ground? Where they will commit to send troops to war man against man? The Americans are scared, its sad to say but America can't stand hardship.

They will go to war in Afghanistan and after the fire fight they all retire within the green zone, were they prefer to have air conditioned rooms, nice beds.

Compared to Filipino soldiers, where you can send the ( Filipino ) Marines and drop them in the ocean and survived for three days, do the same with an American after an hour they will just float around.

That is the truth, America is afraid to kill and that is the truth they are definitely afraid of death and they do not want to kill, all these morons know are for human rights and that is why they are deteriorating."

Wasn't Sadam said the same thing before the first Gulf war he said that the Americans are just spoiled brats?

I heard this from people from other countries its like they always have this generalizations that people from the US are not tough and would easily capitulate and even that an individual from the USA or any first world country are physically weak. And usually its people from poor poor countries who have this opinion.

I think a better topic would have been the issue about collective combat fatigue from the Iraq and Afghan wars, and the ever increasing anti War sentiment in the USA specially about the potential War in Iran, although I think Duterte still misses the point being anti war does not necessarily mean that the America and its peoples have loss the will to fight.

And more importantly his idiotic assertion that an individual American Marine or Soldier would easily drowned compared to other forces.

I think the Japanese in WW2 have the same mindset they think Pear Harbor and a long bloody war will just cause the Americans to capitulate.

I always find this really odd and kinda make them really sound bitter.

there is NO objective standard that a Filipino soldier will do something 72x longer than an American

we invented the phrase 'embrace the suck' for a reason

this is just smokescreening for sucking up to China despite them messing around in the South China Sea

America is afraid to kill? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It may be the thing we are absolutely best at

there is NO objective standard that a Filipino soldier will do something 72x longer than an American

we invented the phrase 'embrace the suck' for a reason

this is just smokescreening for sucking up to China despite them messing around in the South China Sea

Yeah it is obvious that is what he is doing considering he is addressing the Philippine Navy staff and officers and kinda disingenuous for a President to use this ignorant trope its like this is something you would read from a Youtube Comment.

And as I have said in the Op, I have heard this sort of crap all my life thinking first world soldiers are cowards because they fight in Airplanes and Tanks.

I would often see arguments saying oh we would have beaten the Americans if it comes down to soldier to soldier using rifles.

It just reeks of insecurity its some sort of jingoism of the worst kind its like bragging to the world how dumb you are really.

Sadam Husein said the same thing if I am not mistaken saying the Americans are not used to the desert environment and they will die en mass.

The sad thing is a lot of people actually believe this rhetoric believe me.

Americans are getting soft.

I have my doubts that the Marines, while Mattis is SoD, are soft.

Did he really just mock Americas willingness to put 'boots on the ground'? like...brah, we've had 'boots on the ground' for like 15 years straight in some of the shittiest places on earth. We have the single most combat experienced military on the planet right now.

Then i remember he's Filipino and nothing he says matters to anyone anywhere.

Did he really just mock Americas willingness to put 'boots on the ground'? like...brah, we've had 'boots on the ground' for like 15 years straight in some of the shittiest places on earth. We have the single most combat experienced military on the planet right now.

Then i remember he's Filipino and nothing he says matters to anyone anywhere.
I wonder if Mr.Kim Jung Un shares his opinion. Good thing Mr.Trump has better things to take care for right now or we may see some Twitter fight between Mr.Duterte and Trump.

When he talks about relying on the Chinese as allies instead of america, allies against who? Who would the Philippines be fighting that they’d be calling up China for help?

I wonder if Mr.Kim Jung Un shares his opinion. Good thing Mr.Trump has better things to take care for right now or we may see some Twitter fight between Mr.Duterte and Trump.

God, I would love to see Trump and Duterte go at it on Twitter.

Book it Dana!

When he talks about relying on the Chinese as allies instead of america, allies against who? Who would the Philippines be fighting that they’d be calling up China for help?
when in doubt. blame Japan.

I didn't know idiots could read scripts that well. Hell, I didn't even know the chinese writes script in english as well.

Oh no! Not the supersonic things!!

Lol our boots to the ground will be just fine. BMT gets rid of that pussy millennial bullshit.

Yeah it is obvious that is what he is doing considering he is addressing the Philippine Navy staff and officers and kinda disingenuous for a President to use this ignorant trope its like this is something you would read from a Youtube Comment.

And as I have said in the Op, I have heard this sort of crap all my life thinking first world soldiers are cowards because they fight in Airplanes and Tanks.

I would often see arguments saying oh we would have beaten the Americans if it comes down to soldier to soldier using rifles.

It just reeks of insecurity its some sort of jingoism of the worst kind its like bragging to the world how dumb you are really.

Sadam Husein said the same thing if I am not mistaken saying the Americans are not used to the desert environment and they will die en mass.

The sad thing is a lot of people actually believe this rhetoric believe me.
someone should tell Dutarte to holla at the 11% of the US Navy that is philipino, ask them how they like it here....

Stopped reading OP at "super sonic things" lol but pretty much every western nation wants to avoid a long drawn out ground war where their people get killed and come home wounded.

He’s confusing the average American citizen with the military. Hopefully he doesn’t push this false assumption too far

someone should tell Dutarte to holla at the 11% of the US Navy that is philipino, ask them how they like it here....

What is really weird is when Duterte made that speech the Philippine Military is in progress conducting joint military exercises with the USA Military. The Philippines actually has a mutual defense treaty with the USA.

However more and more Senators are opposed to the expansion of US presence in the country.

Extortion racket.

China is greasing its way into ownership of the Philippines.

Quite sad if you ask me.

Back