The All-Purpose Rugby Thread (League and Union): Champions Cup Semi-Finals on Today

Yeah, it's a good'n. Probably my favourite of the home nations.

Old Land of my Fathers is a bit dull, but at least you know it'll always be sung perfectly.

Unlucky Webb. Good game this, a lot of little mistakes though

Last edited:
Congrats to Scotland, they looked excellent second half, Murrayfield becoming a fortress

Right, mostly a shite performance from Ulster against Zebre there, very frustrating at times but at least we got the points we need. Also good to see David Busby score a try on his debut! My housemate was saying he's good mates with him.

Saw a few clips of the Ospreys game too, man they look so good to watch this year. I could see them winning the Pro12.

Might not bother watching the Italy-England game as it's just gonna be another blow-out, but I am sure there'll be a few good tries so I might watch a little bit.

Italy playing surprisingly well with this new tactic! Has England rattled, all the players are constantly bitching and moaning at the ref lol.

Eddie Jones needs to give them the biggest bollocking of their careers here. Looked nonchalant and off the pace all half. Get Hughes off ffs

Match is not that exciting in terms of running rugby, but it's fascinating to watch and is truly hilarious.

This is one of those games you just have to put behind you and move forward. Italy could still win it. Awful kicking all day.

Sometimes George Ford looks too physically weak for this level of rugby.

Latest episode of The Toughest Trade, an Irish TV show where amateur GAA stars swap places with athletes from other sports to compare and contrast the different environments, culture, and the sports themselves obviously.

In this one Michael Murphy (a Gaelic Footballer, one of Donegal's star forwards) trains with Clermont Auvergne, and Shane Williams plays for Murphy's GAA club. As always it's a really good watch, one of my favourites yet I think. A lot of you guys might find it interesting as well, especially since I assume none of you are familiar with Gaelic Football.

Love it how Scotland are playing great Rugby yet in there playing numbers is a size of an english county yet England Barbarians with the most money and players in the world alongside some SH poaches can't play good Rugby.

So great to have the NRL back now as well, opening game was Sharks vs Broncos.

<GinJuice>

Back