The All-Purpose Rugby Thread (League and Union): Champions Cup Semi-Finals on Today

Nice to see Exeter get there own back few weeks ago against London 'ahem cough' I mean Midlands Wasps.

Oh did they? That's good, I don't watch any english premiership at all really. To be fair though Wasps aren't called London Wasps anymore...

Oh did they? That's good, I don't watch any english premiership at all really. To be fair though Wasps aren't called London Wasps anymore...
Yeah 24-3 ....shame about this thread and there was a few posters apart from us and they have buggered off.

Kurtley Beale signs for Wasps wtf.

Yeah just seen that, funny I was watching this the other day:

They seemed to think that Wasps were gonna get Halfpenny. Good signing for them I guess, they need a fullback to replace Piatau when he comes to us :)

Anyone gonna be watching the Champions Cup final? I'll be cheering for Racing Metro of course. :)

Unlucky by Harlequins last night in the Challenge Cup final though, I was cheering for them, but what was that last play from Ben Botica.

And Kurtley Beale got injured on the kick-off in the Tahs game I heard, brutal for Wasps. Paris Sevens is also in this weekend, was watching some of that...Fiji are just ridiculous, I reckon they'll get gold at the Olympics. Between all this Rugby Union, the NRL and the AFL I don't know what to watch haha

Anyone gonna be watching the Champions Cup final? I'll be cheering for Racing Metro of course. :)

Unlucky by Harlequins last night in the Challenge Cup final though, I was cheering for them, but what was that last play from Ben Botica.

And Kurtley Beale got injured on the kick-off in the Tahs game I heard, brutal for Wasps. Paris Sevens is also in this weekend, was watching some of that...Fiji are just ridiculous, I reckon they'll get gold at the Olympics. Between all this Rugby Union, the NRL and the AFL I don't know what to watch haha
Ben Botica must of done that on purpose as his new paymasters are Montpellier,

And we need an Irish team in the Champions Final as the game yesterday was horrid and Rugby needs to change to get rid of that dross sadly but the weather didn't help I suppose.

Last edited:
Ben Botica must of done that on purpose as his new paymasters are Montpellier,

And we need an Irish team in the Champions Final as the game yesterday was horrid and Rugby needs to change to get rid of that dross sadly but the weather didn't help I suppose.

Yeah or a team like Bath, Wasps or Exeter at least out of the english teams. I hate Saracens anyway but the fact that they play abysmal rugby is just one more reason.

I am optimistic about our chances next season, and we could win the Pro12 yet.

Absolutely brilliant final in the Paris 7s yesterday, only one more round to go before the Olympics.

@heavyarms21 you should give it a watch mate, really exciting match with a good ending. Only 20 minutes (finals are longer than the usual 7 minute halves).

Last edited:
Yeah or a team like Bath, Wasps or Exeter at least out of the english teams. I hate Saracens anyway but the fact that they play abysmal rugby is just one more reason.

Munster and Leinster were a miss but I suspect its re building process for both teams.

Check this try.

Yeah seen that try mate, unbelievable catch really.

Yes Bath, Gloucester, Exeter, Northampton also be nice to see a Welsh region in it as that might get the crowds into the regions Rugby.

Made a video tribute to the Fijians:

It's pretty long and something weird happens to the audio at around 13-14 mins but other than that I think it turned out well.

Maybe we can actually get some chat in here for a change? If people might be watching the 7s during the Olympics.

glad to see the first day of men's 7's in the olympics. lots of great stuff so far.

No one else watch it? I'm only catching up now but it's been a great start to the tournament.

Vakatawa is an animal love watching him play.

This Australia vs Blitzbokke should be a quality game I hope, SA big favourites though.

USA gave a fair go there, but Fiji just too good.

Back