The All-Purpose Motorsports Thread

Bah, I like Seb a lot. In his interviews he at least always comes over genuine and this year not really ever making excuses or complaining too much. Also in regards to "we talk later" mentioned above, he later on said in post quali interviews he was happy for Kimi and that Ferrari we're 1-2 on the grid starting.

Hamilton I can't stand to listen to whether he's winning or losing just comes off as a total douchebag. "The few british fans I saw in a sea of germans in the stands, I just tried to look them in the eye from my cockpit and let them know I could see them and was with them. Best fans in the world. Thanks to god." GTFO. Plus without Bottas being his wingman a bunch of times he'd be screwed.

Bah, I like Seb a lot. In his interviews he at least always comes over genuine and this year not really ever making excuses or complaining too much. Also in regards to "we talk later" mentioned above, he later on said in post quali interviews he was happy for Kimi and that Ferrari we're 1-2 on the grid starting.

Hamilton I can't stand to listen to whether he's winning or losing just comes off as a total douchebag. "The few british fans I saw in a sea of germans in the stands, I just tried to look them in the eye from my cockpit and let them know I could see them and was with them. Best fans in the world. Thanks to god." GTFO. Plus without Bottas being his wingman a bunch of times he'd be screwed.

Re: "we talk later" he probably either got told or hopefully reflected to himself that he sounded like a sourpuss.

I can't stand Lewis but on the track, he seems a lot more business whereas Seb is way more likely to throw his toys.

Well. It just shows that he is a front runner really. Pretty much all three titles he was leading all the way through, or right there. I think it was the first one where he took the lead near the end of the season. But he still had the best car that year. Lets see what he can do the rest of the year when every point counts.

This is pretty much the first time he has had team orders in his favour.

Well. It just shows that he is a front runner really. Pretty much all three titles he was leading all the way through, or right there. I think it was the first one where he took the lead near the end of the season. But he still had the best car that year. Lets see what he can do the rest of the year when every point counts.

That Red Bull car in general was a front runner (before the term "dirty air" became normal) from memory. Almost always qualified top. When it had clear air it would just take off into the horizon but was very unstable following

Vettel hit the wall in the second practice at Singapore and went straight to the pit trailing fluid. He was on a very fast lap.

Ferrari's next driver, Leclerc, crashed his Sauber in the first practice.

Hamilton pulls out a miracle lap to take the pole in Singapore.

Well, that was a decent lap

Watching the lap review, lewis was pretty much perfect on that lap. Very efficient.

Red bull dont want danny ric to out drive max at this point. Lets see car development for next year.

Hamilton pulls out a miracle lap to take the pole in Singapore.

Strapped a rocket to that thing, pretty incredible lap. I was expecting 3rd or 4th for Hamilton tbh.

Race should be interesting with Max and then Vettel chasing into turn 1.

Kimi was on a flyer, purple in sector one and green in sector two.
He would have been on pole but got held up by one of the force india cars right at the end,
probably Ocon, which ruined his lap.

Rookie Mexican driver Patricio O'Ward is fast in round one qualifying at Sonoma.

can't wait for Indy at Laguna Seca next year. Sonoma is soo dry. Drove it a few weeks ago at a track day.
burnt grass. don't go off.
lol

Ferrari seem to have Vettel on a 3 stop race while Mercedes and Red Bull can go 2 stop.

They've barely avoided safety cars with some of the back markers.

If Vettel has to stop again, they should have by now to have a chance to use the hypersoft tires. Seems they hope to get him to the end.

Yeah. He is gonna get to the end. Surprised bottas hasnt been able to push him.

Vettel finishes 31 seconds behind Hamilton. He might as well have pitted.

Back