The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

Easily the best Drum and bass video on youtube, check this

Just wondering if there are any drum and bass fans around here?

I'm a local drum and bass dj and have always assumed it was a UK thing. Are there any raves in the US?

Anyone into Dark Techstep Drum and Bass. Technical Itch. This is the sickness

Any Dj Hazard fans here? Guys been killing it for the last 15 years or so

Listen to Hazard & Harry Shotta @ Anything Goes #12 February 6th 2016 by Anything Goes Music #np on #SoundCloud

Last edited:
Just wondering if there are any drum and bass fans around here?

I'm a local drum and bass dj and have always assumed it was a UK thing. Are there any raves in the US?

This a good website to find good raves and club nights.

www.residentadvisor.net

Im from London but usually use this if im going on holiday to Europe to see if there is anything good going on nearby.

This a good website to find good raves and club nights.

www.residentadvisor.net

Im from London but usually use this if im going on holiday to Europe to see if there is anything good going on nearby.

Sweet I'm in London in a few weeks for playerz at fabric and eksmans birthday the month after.

Never imagined there really being dnb scene in America

Sweet I'm in London in a few weeks for playerz at fabric and eksmans birthday the month after.

Never imagined there really being dnb scene in America

Nah it never really blew up as much in the US. Check on that website though im sure you'll find some decent raves back home.
That playaz night looks pretty good, looks like they have taken over all 3 rooms. They usually have LTJ bukem and friends in room 2. Proper good vibes, im mostly in there all night when ive been to true playaz nights.

I did this Dubstep mix a couple of years ago. Its got a few classics from Breakage, Vivek, Skream, Goth trad, Chase and Status etc...

good stuff!!^ heres some classics and new business of minimal dubstep.

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

good stuff!!^ heres some classics and new business of minimal dubstep.

Im loving that Ishan Sound tune loads. The Bristol crews are killing it at the moment, everything from Gorgon Sound/Khan/Neek/Ishan sound/Young Echoes/etc.. is pure fire

^ Check out this new JKenzo Mix. Absolute massive Bass rhythms.

^^ Just listened to that mix. Great mix of tunes, loving the Dub styles

This song has great bass. Probably not what this thread was made for, but whatever.

Back