The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

Marked.

Unfortunately, these thread bog my browser down.

Fragz new album is out. It's going to bring the house dowwwwn.

Better late than never:

*snipped*

And if you don't know who that is then you don't belong in this thread.

I know who Prince Charles is but the other guy? Nope. What does he have to do with D&B? EDIT:Google search says he's Goldie. Isn't he a House DJ? Pretty far off from D&B.

EDIT2: Oops thinking of Goldfrapp lol. Ya Goldie is the OG D&B/Jungle dude.

Marked.

Same. I gotta check threads like this on my PC. That's why I have a Spoiler tag rule in my music threads over 1 video per post. Gotta spek the Tab/Phone users.

Same. I gotta check threads like this on my PC. That's why I have a Spoiler tag rule in my music threads over 1 video per post. Gotta spek the Tab/Phone users.

How do you embed videos in spoilers? I wanted to upload a few youtube mixes

How do you embed videos in spoilers? I wanted to upload a few youtube mixes

Use spoiler tags [ spoiler] [/spoiler ] but without the spaces I added so I could show you what the tags look like.

Use spoiler tags [ spoiler] [/spoiler ] but without the spaces I added so I could show you what the tags look like. You can also put a title on the tags like this
[/spoiler ].

Nice one bruv. Im on it.

Marked.

Yeah, having 50 posts per page is a pain for gif and music threads. I wish there was a way to leave it at 10-20 posts per page for P&M.

A tribute to The Executioner Andy C

Some Classic Albums to get the bass bins rumbling!!!!

Teebee - Through the eyes of a Scorpion

Ed Rush + Optical - Wormhole

Ram Trilogy - Molten Beats

Metalheadz Presents - Platinum Breaks

Ray Keith - Vintage Dread

Roni Size/Reprazent - New Forms (Disc 1)

Roni Size/Reprazent - New Forms (Disc 2)

Goldie - Timeless

D bridge - The Gemini Principle

Sub Focus - Sub Focus

Calibre - Spill

S.P.Y - What the future holds

Commix - Call to mind

Twisted Individual - Tooled UP

Critical Music Presents - Underground Sonics

Andy C has been my favorite DJ for 16 years now. I'm waiting for Nightlife 7 to come out.

Yeah he's definitely one of the best D+B Dj's. That all night 2014 mix I put in the 2nd spoiler was a rave I went to. He mixed for 5.5 hrs that night.

We created a monster in SenorFranko!! Seems like you and clutch like that older sounding stuff. I used to be into it. Then I found Neurofunk and never looked back. Other stuff is way to tame now lol.

Heavy sounds! System Slaps. Ready yourself for some weapons grade tectonic shifters.

We created a monster in SenorFranko!! Seems like you and clutch like that older sounding stuff. I used to be into it. Then I found Neurofunk and never looked back. Other stuff is way to tame now lol.

Heavy sounds! System Slaps. Ready yourself for some weapons grade tectonic shifters.

Yeah man most of those albums I put up are a few years old but im a fan of most Drum and bass Sub genres. I was a massive raver back in the day, especially around 2000-2010. I used to go to a couple of raves every month. Now its more like a couple of raves a year. Ive been out of the D+B loop the last few years so its good to be blazing out the tunes again. BO!!!!!!

Im a Scifi guy so for me Techstep is GOAT.

Weapons Grade Neurofunk. Sirscribe and enjoy!

I recorded a Drum + Bass mix at the weekend and loaded it up onto my soundcloud page if anybody wanted a listen. I tried to upload it to youtube so I could embed it on here but it wouldn't work for some reason. Theres another old dubsteb/garage/dance mix I did a while back on there as well.

Click on the link below then the icon

<iframe allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/icon/?url=http://soundcloud.com/frankthedappa&color=orange_white&size=32" style="width: 32px; height: 32px;"></iframe>

Back