The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

All these tracks are taken from the Spearhead 100 album, I've been spinning this ever since I got it. It's packed full of great tunes from top to bottom, I bought this before even hearing as it's got so many top producers. A good variety of liquid and dancefloor D&B and all 24 tracks are on the vinyl album.

Listen to PRG:MIX020 - Picota & Kumbh by RAM Records on #SoundCloud

Proper loving the Doc Scott, F&G ,and Randall stuff. Essential listening.

I was lucky enough to see Seba, Calibre and High Contrast at XOYO last Friday. Was an absolutely top night all the DJ's were on form. High Contrast was especially good as he only played tracks from 1999-2004 loads off his first album. It was an epic set and he said it should be recorded and will post the mix soon. Looking forward to hearing it again.

Hell ya man quality shows going down.^ i just seen Ray Keith last week and this show this past saturday. Epic stuff going down. Amens for days seen.

Yes mate, they look like some good raves. I bet Ray Keith was quality, I've never caught him live, would be great to see him one day. That other one looks sick aswell, you can't go wrong with Fabio, Benny L, JJ Frost and Sub Zero, must have been heavy weight.

I forgot to say Sicaria Sound were in room 2 all night for that Calibre night I went to but we stayed in the main room. Would have been good to check them out for a bit but it was so sick in the main room we just stayed in there.

Got this one coming up later this month, should be s good one.

172a2832c2bcc5dcf055599396f3f6eb.1558694555.jpg

That basslayer tune is filth. All over those Randall and F&G shows.

Absolute nuklear track. Dirtier then a meth addicts mouff.

Back