The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

The closing party of Andy C's weekly residency at XOYO. Week number 13, I was there with a load of mates, it was proper mental. Big tribute to Keith Flint from Prodigy in the video, it kicked off nicely.

must listen to . Big things from Moonshine

This Jahyu is sick as fuck, never heard of him before. huge dubs and voicings

Quality stuff bruv some real heavyweight tunes on that first one. Gonna bang out the 2nd one on the drive to work on Monday. Moonshine records is a top lable, I've few of their early vinyls.

This looks decent. Hatcha and Youngsta in room 2 aswell.

IMG_20190413_122426.jpg

Listen to ALIX PEREZ & MONTY - CALIGO by AlixPerez #np on #SoundCloud

Listen to Rockwell - Underpass (Alix Perez Remix) by AlixPerez #np on #SoundCloud

respect @SenorFranko ^ huge new metalheadz business . Defintely going to that Dillinja show in LA. Got Technical Itch and Artificial Intelligence again in June.

Sicaria Sound absolutely murdering it! 140 Bpm BASS proper at the Boiler Room it went off. I've listened to these sets a bunch of times already.

Did you go to that night with Dillinja and Hatcha? I saw Dillinja posting online saying it was a proper top night. He was giving shout outs to the promoters, showing lot of respect for them putting on quality raves in the area.

@TribalDrumz That's a shame you couldn't make it, I hope you earned a nice bit of money to make up for it :D

Yeah I know what you mean about Dillinja. Saw him a couple of years ago and he was pretty average.
I used to go to his Valve soundsystem nights regularly about 15 years ago and he would proper smash it everytime, dropping loads of his personal dubplates. I don't think hes got he's got the passion for it any more , he only releases 1 track every few years.

That new Alix Perez - Last Rites EP is fucking quality. I wanted to post more tracks off of it but could only find melodrama. Really loving his dubstep stuff at the moment.

Dj Marky always brings the vibes

Disgusting tunes in this mix. Best show in drum and bass.

Mate you smashed it, all of these shows are sick. Ive listened to all of them on my drive too and from work except the Alix Perez one, i've saved that for tomorrow. The Fabio and Grooverider show is fucking quality, listened to that one you've posted twice...packed full of bangers. I grew up on the Fabio and Grooverider show on BBC Radio 1, used to tape that shit every week.

Finally bought V.I.V.E.K's System Roots EP. Been after this one for a couple of years now. Its been on Discogs for a while but people were charging ridiculous prices. Had to sit tight and wait for a reasonable seller and actually got it for the same price it was on release.

Monster Calibre mix, nearly 5 hours. Been listening to this for months, usually put it on when i'm cooking my dinner.

Back