The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

^^^^
That Khiva and Sicaria sounds mashed it there bruv. I'll be keeping and ear to the ground regarding those two. Really feeling that LSN tune aswell.

That soundcrash rave was pretty sick on Saturday. Dbridge, Khan & Neek, marky, calibre and DMZ were all really good but Loefah stole the show, he killed it.

Did you reach that Artificial Intelligence night in your ends??

I'm pretty sure he played all the tunes from this set the other night.

Pure Jungle

This Andy C mix from his first run of shows at XOYO is insane. Probably my favourite era of dnb. Gutted I only got to go to The End once.

This Andy C mix from his first run of shows at XOYO is insane. Probably my favourite era of dnb. Gutted I only got to go to The End once.

Quality mate you can't beat Andy C. I'm going to 3 of these nights at XOYO. Can't wait, I'm proper buzzing.

Which ones? I was hoping to get tickets for the Randall night but they went in minutes lol.

Yes mate I've got tickets for the Randall + Breakage night.

Also going

22nd Feb - Shy Fx, Benny L, Shimon and Kronical.

29th March Closing party - Andy C all night.

My mates really good with getting tickets for stuff this like this. He has a desk job so uses his computer, a laptop and his phone when they go on sale.

There are actually a couple of spare tickets for the closing party the last time I spoke to him. I could ask if he still has them if you are interested?

Yes mate I've got tickets for the Randall + Breakage night.

Also going

22nd Feb - Shy Fx, Benny L, Shimon and Kronical.

29th March Closing party - Andy C all night.

My mates really good with getting tickets for stuff this like this. He has a desk job so uses his computer, a laptop and his phone when they go on sale.

There are actually a couple of spare tickets for the closing party the last time I spoke to him. I could ask if he still has them if you are interested?

Much appreciated but I'm away that weekend unfortunately!

Dj Storm still rocking it!
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Some epic liquid vibes

Storm and Lenzman mix absolutely sick. Had them on the drive too and from work this week. Storm has been smashing it for so long and Lenzman is pure class, love that geezer.

Much appreciated but I'm away that weekend unfortunately!

No worries bruv. My mate is has been trying to get me to go to the S.P.Y dubplate style tour in Amsterdam in April bank holiday. Break and Technimatic also playing... Very temped but I'm sure id spend untold money.

^^^^ Nice bruva. You got me digging for some dillinja after listening to that. Found Some remixes ive never heard before

^^^^
That minimal dubstep set is heavy bruv. Been loving it recently.

Top Dillinja tunes there bruv. He's had so many bangers over the years it's hard to narrow it down to a few but when was releasing regularly on valve records and hard leaders was probably my favourite dillinja era. Probably could have picked at least another 10 I like equally as well.

Last edited:
Fuck it. Some more tracks from the Cybotron album. The build up to the 2nd drop on the Cybotron track is still my favourite of any D&B track.

^^^^
Yes bruv you are dripping with music. I've been meaning to listen to that Heretic mix, I'll bang that on the way to work tomorrow. Really enjoying Sicaria's stuff aswell. That rinse show was a good listen.

I've been on zombie mode all week as I went to one of Andy C's weekly residency on last Friday. It turned into a 3 day mash up and only just feeling better today. Also saw Shy Fx, Benny L and Kronical. Top performances all round.

This is from Andy C's set. His last mix @ 11.00 mins is absolutely top.

^^^^Sick stuff from J:Kenzo and LX One. That Randal mix is fire as well.

^^^^ Keep rolling out the Dubstep bruv I'm loving that shit. I've been more into the D+B and Loefah's Swamp 81 stuff recently but I'll listen to anything that's decent.

You should head over to London sometime and do a bit of a music tour. The summer is packed full of sick music festivals, there are plenty to chose from.

Back