The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

Deep Medi has to be my favourite dubstep label, so many good tracks over the years. Big fan of Silkie as well, that Reveea tune is fucking top. Like that Mentha tune as well.

Bought a really good techno/electro album recently......Compro by Skee Mask

Its a nice selection of ambient beats across different styles, the whole album is great.

Last edited:
Dam RIP SPIRIT... he recently died.

Yeah good shout Bruv. Heard the news the other day, very sad. Nuff respect man like Spirit RIP. So many good productions over the years, it's been a pleasure to listen.

This has been my favourite Spirit production for years, an absolute monster on the dancefloor.

Playing this with some GTA is what's up.

Last edited:
I love the old skool Intense tunes. This one has been my favourite for some years

One of my favourites too. Such a classic track. [<dunn]

I love all the intelligent drum and bass from that era. I can't believe it's been 20 years, but the music still sounds amazing and blows me away.

One of my favourites too. Such a classic track. [<dunn]

I love all the intelligent drum and bass from that era. I can't believe it's been 20 years, but the music still sounds amazing and blows me away.

That is a top tune bruv, i've not heard that before. I've been listening to a lot more of the old intelligent drum and bass recently, it really is a great sub-genre. The tunes always seem to take you on some atmospheric journey and they are usually close to 10 minutes long.

The Good looking record stuff is always a pleasure to listen to. Would be great to see LTJ Bukem play again. Seen him play twice a a few years ago and was damn good.

That is a top tune bruv, i've not heard that before. I've been listening to a lot more of the old intelligent drum and bass recently, it really is a great sub-genre. The tunes always seem to take you on some atmospheric journey and they are usually close to 10 minutes long.

The Good looking record stuff is always a pleasure to listen to. Would be great to see LTJ Bukem play again. Seen him play twice a a few years ago and was damn good.

Nice one. All of those are classics. Music is one of the earliest DnB tracks I remember. With intelligent DnB the more I listen to it the more it sounds like meditation music and the bass line kinda works on that calming level. Really amazing stuff. I've been listening to it while working out in my living room, smashing the neighbours with the bass line LOL!

Nice one. All of those are classics. Music is one of the earliest DnB tracks I remember. With intelligent DnB the more I listen to it the more it sounds like meditation music and the bass line kinda works on that calming level. Really amazing stuff. I've been listening to it while working out in my living room, smashing the neighbours with the bass line LOL!

Haha nice, crank up the bass. I could definitely see how people could meditate to this music, it's so atmospheric and trippy. I missed the boat with a lot of these tunes as I was more into jungle and techstep back in the day but really been digging this stuff the last few years.

Hell yes just bought this Vinyl . 6blocc comes again with that jungle business.
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

All those tracks are Dope bruv, sick vibes all round.

Was listening to this earlier. Packed full of classic tracks and artists that kickstarted the Dubstep scene.

DJ Zinc & MC Wicked – Format FM 93.2 [20th November 1993]
https://www.hardscore.com/mixes/Radio/Format/Zinc+&+Wicked+-+Format+FM+2oth+November+1993.mp3

01 Boogie Times Tribe – Dark Stranger (Origin Unknown Remix) Suburban Base
02 Omni Trio – Renegade Snares (Roasted Rollin’ Mix) – Moving Shadow
03 Cloud 9 – You Got Me Burnin’ (Ray Keith & Nookie remix) – Moving Shadow
04 Omni Trio – Future Frontier – Moving Shadow
05 Swan-E – Collusion – De Underground
06 Desired State – Beyond Bass – Ram
07 Rap & Aston – Jeopardy (Desired State Remix) – Suburban Base
09 DJ Crystl – Warpdrive – Dee Jay Recordings
10 The Undergraduates – Into Da Future – Camden Tunes
11 Sonz Of A Loop Da Loop Era – R Yeah – Suburban Base
12 The Undergraduates – Space – Camden Tunes
13 Grooverider – Sinister (The Influence Remix) [Enforcers 5] – Reinforced
14 DJ Solo – Darkage Rmx – Production House

Last edited:
^^^^ Skank out bruv

Ed rush & Optical mix on kiss fm from 2000. The first 30mins of is proper dirty.

Back