The Agony of MMA

thats interesting, ive always wondered about this.

i was in a taekwondo competition once, i really shouldnt have been, but i was. i was a noob and hadnt been doing it long but there was a lot of pressure in the clubs culture to go compete. because i was a noob with no clue, i totally smashed up my toes kicking the guy when all id ever kicked was those stupid floppy one handed kick pads. /

A similar thing happened to me in my first tourney. I broke my leg before the final when a guy from the dojo who hated me tried to take me out. Luckily my sensei knew this trick where he rubbed his hands together and transferred the heat to my leg which fixed it and I was able to win the final with a trick kick he taught me one day while we were at the beach.

Damn that Rory finish was rough

Acoustic covers of popular songs....just make your own damn music

shit man, never seen that

the aldo era was magnificent, i never watched it as it happens but when i went back through his fights, dayum
JoseAldo_KoreanZombie.jpg

Seriously they took a great song and made it shit

I can imagine it's tough trying to make it as a musician and I kinda get why they'd cover popular songs but at the same time I can't stand listening to them. I guess in the end...it doesn't even matter

loved it,the overhead camera makes some of it look absolutely hideous.

in fact i watched it twice,cause the ronda ko was glorious.

Back