The acne on the TUF Latin America fighters...

It"s a fucking normal bacteriums. Fuck it, these people have no fault. We almost all have it, but some immunity systems are not that bad. Of course, sometimes not even the immunity can help you I guess.

Last edited:
Being clean... That"s not true! But maybe if you are doing a lot of bath, you don"t have it on your ass or something.

These people go a lot to the gym. In the gyms of many towns, I see more and more people who develop acne.

You need diet too of course when you have it. And you need not much cheese anyway not to have pimples, and no fast food.

Eat healthy, people! Fucking medicine isn"t developed enough and still costs a lot of money. For this acne people tried different things and hardly you escape.

Last edited:
Some people just get fucked due to genetics. I have it from both sides of my family, my teenage years weren't fun, to say the least.

I'm 22 and still get some bad breakouts sometimes.

What genetics? If you have acne you should get treatment with antibiotics at least. It"s a bacterium. Here in Romania we even have an autovaccine of our national institute against it. I guess that in the US if the oral antibiotics don"t work, then you get antibiotic injections. And all these in the same time with body creams I believe. I don"t know, I am no dermatologist. Only what I heard or read.

Current people have no fault, this all developed many years ago. We can still be all very clean, but it"s impossible to kill all what was developed in centuries. Fucking bacteriums. Imagine the conditions long time ago.

I know beautiful people who are sad being affected about this. The medicine should give more importance. So many wrong treatments.

What genetics? If you have acne you should get treatment with antibiotics at least. It"s a bacterium. Here in Romania we even have an autovaccine of our national institute against it. I guess that in the US if the oral antibiotics don"t work, then you get antibiotic injections. And all these in the same time with body creams I believe. I don"t know, I am no dermatologist. Only what I heard or read.

Current people have no fault, this all developed many years ago. We can still be all very clean, but it"s impossible to kill all what was developed in centuries. Fucking bacteriums. Imagine the conditions long time ago.

I know beautiful people who are sad being affected about this. The medicine should give more importance. So many wrong treatments.

I've been on so many different types of treatment when I was a teen, you wouldn't believe it. Family genetics, of course. My diet is also a large issue, but I'm beginning to clean that up now.

Back