The acne on the TUF Latin America fighters...

Some people just get fucked due to genetics. I have it from both sides of my family, my teenage years weren't fun, to say the least.

I'm 22 and still get some bad breakouts sometimes.

Nothing new here.

Techically a Latino (French Speaking Quebecois)

mma_g_macdonald12_576.jpg

Dana took out the sinks in the TUF bathrooms to help pay for Conors contract at 205, is normal.

I genuinely forgot this was even going on. Why doesn't MMAJUNKIE do an episode recap or something each week? I have no idea what's been happening on there.

You could be correct, but people who sweat like pigs and that train on sweaty mats and rubbing all over sweaty people will probably give ya some zits.

That and genetic

People really overrate the diet factor.
Serious acne (not a zit once a month) doesn't go away because you eat non-fat or because you are clean...you can wash your face untill you die, they won't go without proper treatment (drugs).

I noticed MANY of the fighters on this season have severe acne, blackheads, etc on their face and bodies.

Is it diet related?

Is it the water down south?

Just curious.

Any insight would be great.

• Acne is a skin disease that involves the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
  • Acne commonly occurs during puberty.
  • Acne is not dangerous, but can leave skin scars.
  • Types of pimples include whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nobules, cysts.

that isn't acne
it is herpes
get your shit together

Most likely PEDs, its highly unlikely all of them have a lot of acne at same time.

People really overrate the diet factor.
Serious acne (not a zit once a month) doesn't go away because you eat non-fat or because you are clean...you can wash your face untill you die, they won't go without proper treatment (drugs).

Yeah I never really believed in the diet myth around acne. My friends and I all basically lived off pizza when we were in high school and only one or two of my friends had bad acne. The rest of us would get the occassional zit pop up here or there but diet didn't seem to make a difference. Plenty of kids who ate healthy had bad acne. I think it has more to do with genetics, my son is 16 now and he gets a zit or two a month just like I did at that age.

100% diet related mostly to nasty ingredients (oils, soy additives etc)

The fighters from TUF Latin America are from lower economic background so they typically eat food with lots of crap in it much worse than what U.S people get

See it also with Asians who come from lower economic status and eat higly proccessed food

Never seen much acne in Eastern Europe until recently but it's starting to spread there too

100% diet related mostly to nasty ingredients (oils, soy additives etc)

The fighters from TUF Latin America are from lower economic background so they typically eat food with lots of crap in it much worse than what U.S people get

See it also with Asians who come from lower economic status and eat higly proccessed food

Never seen much acne in Eastern Europe until recently but it's starting to spread there too
My guess it's part due to animal products consumption.
Today's milk, eggs and meat are filled with fat and hormones, and as a result girls develop big boobs and both guys and girls develop acne.

Anyone else feel like pushing all that glorious grease out?

Probably their ages and them having high key lighting on them during interviews.

Imagine being smothered by a dude with a grip of whiteheads.

<{clintugh}>

I
I noticed MANY of the fighters on this season have severe acne, blackheads, etc on their face and bodies.

Is it diet related?

Is it the water down south?

Just curious.

Any insight would be great.

• Acne is a skin disease that involves the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
  • Acne commonly occurs during puberty.
  • Acne is not dangerous, but can leave skin scars.
  • Types of pimples include whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nobules, cysts.

Its genetic issue

Obvious bait thread is obvious.

Back