The 5 best featherweights of all time

No you wouldn't . Conor was relevant at fw for 18 months and has done nothing there since . You clearly didn't watch Aldo through WEC into the UFC up until now . Aldo KO is a huge win (his best win). Him and max were both prospects at the time and mendes was a short notice fight . After that , Siver Poirer Brando and Brimage don't make you the goat .

So who does make you the goat? Frankie Edgar? Chad Mendes? Those are Aldo's best wins. Korean Zombie? Lamas? Hominick? lol

What are Conor's best wins at FW? Two actual FW champs in Aldo and Holloway. Plus Chad Mendes destruction.

Jose Aldo
Conor McGregor
Max Hollaway
Chad Mendes
Frankie Edgar

Conor knocked out 2 of them and dominated the third.

Its safe to say he's the GOAT featherweight

McGregor is the most dominant featherweight of all time.

Ran through Holloway, Poirier, Siver, Mendes, Aldo.....lol

conor-mcgregor-jose-aldo-best-kos-2015.gif

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan because he spits hot fire

I agree. And before anyone goes on about title defenses and how long aldo had it ask your self if conor would lose to lamas, zombie or hommick.

If you're reasonably intelligent you'd know it's Conor. at the very least he's the best FW the UFC has ever had IMO
Conor vs 2 guys who are great in BJJ ? If this gets to the ground it will be over

I agree. And before anyone goes on about title defenses and how long aldo had it ask your self if conor would lose to lamas, zombie or hommick.

Aldo defended against Full Camp Chad twice, and Frankie Edgar.

Keep up.

McGregor is the most dominant featherweight of all time.

Ran through Holloway, Poirier, Siver, Mendes, Aldo.....lol

What?

01. Brimage has a record of 7-7, he is a lousy fighter. No wonder UFC let him go. The guy is 5,4 and he returned to bantamweight where he got his ass kicked.

02. Holloway was very young when he fought Conor and had a record of 7-2. He was unexperienced and it was a unanimous decision.

03. Brandao has a record of 22-11, he lost a lot of fights in shitty no name competitions. Not much of a fighter.

04. Poirier is a somewhat decent fighter, but he has no notable wins. He lost to Michael Johnson, a guy who got destroyed by Gaethje, Khabib and Nate.

05. Siver. Really? Siver? The german midget on steroids, with no notable wins. Who the fuck did Siver beat? Except an old BJ Penn, who, in 2017, can only beat Ronda Roussey.

06. Chad Mendes. A decent wrestler who lost to good fighters like Aldo and Frankie. But a midget, right. Conor said that. Is it impressive to have a win over an overblown midget?

07. Jose Aldo. I am not going to comment on the fact that Aldo slipped and he was very unlucky. I will give you that. Conor destroyed Aldo, the champion. Happy?

In conclusion, the GOAT featherweight is a guy that won against two decent fighters, who will never be champions most probably, and a long time champion, who had a couple of severe injuries in 2014 and 2015.

Good job, Conor lad!
How the fuck did you succeed in beating Brimage? That guy looked so tought. And all those midgets. Your words, not mine.
Your parents are so proud.

What?

01. Brimage has a record of 7-7, he is a lousy fighter. No wonder UFC let him go. The guy is 5,4 and he returned to bantamweight where he got his ass kicked.

02. Holloway was very young when he fought Conor and had a record of 7-2. He was unexperienced and it was a unanimous decision.

03. Brandao has a record of 22-11, he lost a lot of fights in shitty no name competitions. Not much of a fighter.

04. Poirier is a somewhat decent fighter, but he has no notable wins. He lost to Michael Johnson, a guy who got destroyed by Gaethje, Khabib and Nate.

05. Siver. Really? Siver? The german midget on steroids, with no notable wins. Who the fuck did Siver beat? Except an old BJ Penn, who, in 2017, can only beat Ronda Roussey.

06. Chad Mendes. A decent wrestler who lost to good fighters like Aldo and Frankie. But a midget, right. Conor said that. Is it impressive to have a win over an overblown midget?

07. Jose Aldo. I am not going to comment on the fact that Aldo slipped and he was very unlucky. I will give you that. Conor destroyed Aldo, the champion. Happy?

In conclusion, the GOAT featherweight is a guy that won against two decent fighters, who will never be champions most probably, and a long time champion, who had a couple of severe injuries in 2014 and 2015.

Good job, Conor lad!
How the fuck did you succeed in beating Brimage? That guy looked so tought. And all those midgets. Your words, not mine.
Your parents are so proud.

1. KO D easily

2. Oh drop the very young BS. McG was also 4 years younger than he is now, Holloway was 21, not 12.

DOMINATED FROM START TO FINISH

3. Brandao was a legit submission grappling ace, he got thwarted at every attempt and was finished easily.

4. Previously he was never KOd, and finished only 1nce. McG easily KOd him.

5. Siver completely thwarted and finished, despite his impressive toughness

6. Mendes had one of the fastest hands and gave Aldo hell in the rematch.
Conor despite not training for a wrestler type, endured the takedowns and finished Mendes in 2.

7. Glad you acknowledged. But may I nitpick and inform you that Aldo made that mistake SEVERAL times before. Only Conor was able to capitalize with maximum effect.

KOd the lb for lb in the League

Too early to say Max with his 11-0 streak? You will one day. He's not getting beat any time soon if he get past Edgar.

Mine is in order of greatness
Aldo
Edgar
Conor
Max
Faber

1. KO D easily

2. Oh drop the very young BS. McG was also 4 years younger than he is now, Holloway was 21, not 12.

DOMINATED FROM START TO FINISH

3. Brandao was a legit submission grappling ace, he got thwarted at every attempt and was finished easily.

4. Previously he was never KOd, and finished only 1nce. McG easily KOd him.

5. Siver completely thwarted and finished, despite his impressive toughness

6. Mendes had one of the fastest hands and gave Aldo hell in the rematch.
Conor despite not training for a wrestler type, endured the takedowns and finished Mendes in 2.

7. Glad you acknowledged. But may I nitpick and inform you that Aldo made that mistake SEVERAL times before. Only Conor was able to capitalize with maximum effect.

KOd the lb for lb in the League

1. 7-7. I repeat, 7-7.

2. OK.

3. Shitty record.

4. I already said Poirier is a decent fighter.

5. GERMAN MIDGET ON STEROIDS. WHEN YOU DEGRADE YOUR OPPONENTS, YOU BASICALLY DEGRADE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU FOUGHT LOUSY OPPONENTS, NOT GOOD ONES.
Also shitty record.

6. He had no camp. I already said Mendes was a decent fighter.

7. OK.

I never said GOATS, I just said the best featherweights and Faber is neither a GOAT nor is he the best.
Edit: I mean I never said these 5 are the GOAT featherweights, Max still has a lot to prove but I do think Conor is GOAT because he beat everyone he faced.

joe duffy belongs in list, he tapped Conor and is undefeated vs the rest

If you're reasonably intelligent you'd know it's Conor. at the very least he's the best FW the UFC has ever had IMO

you can have the hypothetical situations in which Conor would win, but it never happened.

Aldo spent years at the top, people studied him for ages. Hell, even Max said it in the prefight build up, he's grown up watching Aldo compete. He's spent his life preparing to beat him. When you're at the top, you have a bullseye on your back. Conor has never had that. He's never had people watch him for years and training, trying to get better in order to one day beat him.

The best FW the UFC has had, is Jose Aldo. Even with the loss, it doesn't erase his body of work. Hell, he came out and looked great against Frankie the fight after.

All Conor has to do is have a couple defenses and he can take that spot for good, but, without it, he won't be #1.

So who does make you the goat? Frankie Edgar? Chad Mendes? Those are Aldo's best wins. Korean Zombie? Lamas? Hominick? lol

What are Conor's best wins at FW? Two actual FW champs in Aldo and Holloway. Plus Chad Mendes destruction.
Did he beat the Holloway of today ? No, he beat them when they were both prospects . Also, lamas, KZ, cub Edgar are all still top 10 and a few top 5 guys and Aldo beat them at their peak . Mike Thomas Brown for the belt , their was the absolute destruction of Faber when he was the face of the lighter divisions (and actually still good) and believe it or not .... Marc hominick was a good fighter at the time and Aldo besmirched him for all but 1 Rd .. longevity title defenses quality of competition all in Aldo's favour. Heck even Holloway has that on Conor .

you can have the hypothetical situations in which Conor would win, but it never happened.

Aldo spent years at the top, people studied him for ages. Hell, even Max said it in the prefight build up, he's grown up watching Aldo compete. He's spent his life preparing to beat him. When you're at the top, you have a bullseye on your back. Conor has never had that. He's never had people watch him for years and training, trying to get better in order to one day beat him.

The best FW the UFC has had, is Jose Aldo. Even with the loss, it doesn't erase his body of work. Hell, he came out and looked great against Frankie the fight after.

All Conor has to do is have a couple defenses and he can take that spot for good, but, without it, he won't be #1.
THIS. People don't understand the factors that make defending a title against contenders so tough . In the 2017 "money fight" era of the UFC where apparently titles aren't important (cause Connie won't defend one)

The Aldo v. McGregor feud on this thread is amazing

For the record, I'm with Aldo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back