The 5 best featherweights of all time

lol what would little Frankie do? He'd get KO'd in the first round and all of you would cry about how bigger Conor is. Did you see what happened to Frankie's big bro Eddie? Frankie is easier to hit and smaller so you do the math.

Frankie has beaten bigger, arguably better fighters than Conor. Of course, Mcgregor has a real chance of KOing Frankie, but I'd favor Frankie in such matchup. Frankie has a very well rounded game: good hands, great wrestling and a great submission game. He also has two other things that Conor lacks - amazing cardio and a huge heart.
Comparing Frankie to Eddie is ridiculous, Frankie is so much better.

Frankie has beaten bigger, arguably better fighters than Conor. .
Like who?
Comparing Frankie to Eddie is ridiculous, Frankie is so much better.
Eddie is a much tougher opponent. He beat two former champs back to back. I don't see Frankie beating the likes of RDA, Chandler, Pettis. (maybe he beats Pettis but its still a tough match up for little Frankie. He's a natural BW.

giphy.gif

Dude, Holloway lost to Dennis Bermudez.

upload_2017-8-16_17-44-46.png

upload_2017-8-16_17-45-25.png

He would Ruan him! :D
Lol. Ruan Potts is one of the worst signings the UFC has ever had. He was fucking terrible

I don't know what @SirKratos is talking about. Pretty sure they could fight tomorrow and Coleman would still be a betting favorite.

Jose Aldo
Conor McGregor
Max Hollaway
Chad Mendes
Frankie Edgar

Conor knocked out 2 of them and dominated the third.

Its safe to say he's the GOAT featherweight
Hahahaha bullshit.
Holloway was a kid, would be completely different fight now.
Because of the UFC hype machine Aldo didn't get a rematch.
Aldo did all the heavy lifting.
Undefeated for 10 years 18 fights, and (Defended).

You McGregor fans are just trying to twist facts Aldo is the GOAT featherweight and also in the argument of GOAT over all.
Your allowed your opinion but your wrong.
#UFCHYPE

Like who?

Eddie is a much tougher opponent. He beat two former champs back to back. I don't see Frankie beating the likes of RDA, Chandler, Pettis. (maybe he beats Pettis but its still a tough match up for little Frankie. He's a natural BW.

Frankie beat Charles Olivera and Yair Rodriguez, both of them are bigger than Conor (he should have also got a W against Benson, who's also bigger).
As for better, you may disagree, but I think the BJ that Frankie dethroned and even prime Gray Maynard (before Frankie broke him in their 3rd fight) would have beaten Conor.

Eddie is a little bigger than Frankie, but he's a wild brawler and has worse boxing, wrestling & submissions than Frankie. He apparently also wilted under the pressure of the moment which caused him to have a dumb fight agains Conor. I don't think that Frankie would have done that.
Eddie's win against RDA was very impressive, but I think it was a fluke, and that RDA is a better fighter and would've won 9/10 of such fight.
Not sure if Frankie would've beaten RDA, who's a great fighter and is much bigger than him, but I see him beating Pettis and Chandler.

Also, the fact that you consider Frankie a natural BW goes to show you how great of a fighter he is, to be considered an all time top 3-5 lightweight AND featherweight.

It safe to say that by blocking you, im doing myself a favor.

Jose Aldo
Conor McGregor
Max Hollaway
Chad Mendes
Frankie Edgar

Conor knocked out 2 of them and dominated the third.

Its safe to say he's the GOAT featherweight
I agree. And before anyone goes on about title defenses and how long aldo had it ask your self if conor would lose to lamas, zombie or hommick.

If you're reasonably intelligent you'd know it's Conor. at the very least he's the best FW the UFC has ever had IMO
That's bullshit logic, MMA math is debunked.
Be better than that.
10 years undefeated, 18 straight.
McGregor won the title and ran.

Last edited:
Can't be top dog without defending the belt. Sorry.....

Can't be top dog when you get KTFO in 13 seconds and duck the rematch when it was offered to you.

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Sorry... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't be top dog when you get KTFO in 13 seconds and duck the rematch when it was offered to you.

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Sorry... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Of all time.

How many times did Conor defend the FW belt? How long was his reign as a FW?
The defeat to Conor does not take Aldo out of the top of the All-time list. You can post the gifs, do whatever you want, the numbers don't lie.

Conor did not create a legacy at FW, which disqualifies him from being all-time great in the division.

A fight "ducked" is a fight that never happened: it would also not be at FW, but LW, so it's utterly meaningless.

sorry.

lol what would little Frankie do? He'd get KO'd in the first round and all of you would cry about how bigger Conor is. Did you see what happened to Frankie's big bro Eddie? Frankie is easier to hit and smaller so you do the math.
Lol are you actually comparing Frankie to Alvarez. Frankie is probably top 15 ever and Alvarez is a bum. Let's see..Frankie has better boxing, is difficult to hit. Has great wrestling and grounds game against conors( which is among the worst in the ufc). Has probably the best cardio out of active fighters and one of the best Chins. Plus like two years ago Conors coach even insinuated that Frankie is a very bad fight for mcgregor. I would bet the house on Frankie 10/10 times.

Lol are you actually comparing Frankie to Alvarez. Frankie is probably top 15 ever and Alvarez is a bum. Let's see..Frankie has better boxing, is difficult to hit. Has great wrestling and grounds game against conors( which is among the worst in the ufc). Has probably the best cardio out of active fighters and one of the best Chins. Plus like two years ago Conors coach even insinuated that Frankie is a very bad fight for mcgregor. I would bet the house on Frankie 10/10 times.
No you wouldn't you weak troll. Alvarez isn't a bum, he's a former champ who beat the two former champs back to back. And all three would beat Frankie.

Frankie beat Charles Olivera and Yair Rodriguez, both of them are bigger than Conor (he should have also got a W against Benson, who's also bigger).
As for better, you may disagree, but I think the BJ that Frankie dethroned and even prime Gray Maynard (before Frankie broke him in their 3rd fight) would have beaten Conor.

Eddie is a little bigger than Frankie, but he's a wild brawler and has worse boxing, wrestling & submissions than Frankie. He apparently also wilted under the pressure of the moment which caused him to have a dumb fight agains Conor. I don't think that Frankie would have done that.
Eddie's win against RDA was very impressive, but I think it was a fluke, and that RDA is a better fighter and would've won 9/10 of such fight.
Not sure if Frankie would've beaten RDA, who's a great fighter and is much bigger than him, but I see him beating Pettis and Chandler.

Also, the fact that you consider Frankie a natural BW goes to show you how great of a fighter he is, to be considered an all time top 3-5 lightweight AND featherweight.
You're right. I don't agree. Your hate blinds you and you can't accept that Conor is light years better than BJ and Maynard. And I never said Frankie isn't great. I just think he struggles with the top guys and his fight with Max will prove it. I think he'll get knocked out early.

Conor did not create a legacy at FW, which disqualifies him from being all-time great in the division.

He beat the fuck out of the other two greatest FW's in Aldo and Holloway. That seems like a pretty sweet legacy to me.

Who was a more legitimate FW champion than McGregor?

You talk about Conor not defending the belt, but how about not WINNING the belt? I think that's far worse. Jose Aldo never won a UFC belt in the octagon, he was handed one both times by Dana White.

And Holloway, who did he beat for his title? Jose Aldo, the paper champ, after Conor threw the belt away.

Yeah, they have much better legacies than Conor! lol <Lmaoo>

Back