The 3 remaining and last fights Conor will do

Conor's last fights:

1. NYC Justice system
2. Custody battle with his lady
3. Fight to stay relevant with some shitty Kardashian style reality tv show
he really doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who wants to win custody, to be honest.

Pop culture moves on quickly. He will find that out soon enough.

No one gives 2 fcks about McGregor anymore other than his desperate fans. The guy is semi retired and overblown. Kabib and Tony likely beat him anyways. And if he does fight Kabib and wins, then he will hold the belt hostage yet again. fck him

He won't get in the cage with GSP, the only people interested in that fight are fans who hate Connor that much that they are happy to pay to see him beat up. he barely beat Diaz the 2nd time round, imagine what GSP will do to him; wrsetkle fck him then GnP till he quits again. It won't go past the 2nd round

Lol no one with an ounce of sense will want to see him in against Floyd again. If McGregor has any balls he'll fight a current champion who is his weight. he won't do this though because he'll be starched within 2-3 rounds against any of the top LMWs. In fact I doubt it would even be sanctioned. Fighting a guy naturally about 3 weight classes lower, who is middle aged is very far less dangerous than fighting any off the current chanmps

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.

Diaz 3 is also a possibility.

People acting like they don't want to see Conor fight again are only deluding themselves.

Conor is a douche bag but he's not an idiot. No way he fights GSP at catchweight or higher. Not only would GSP absolutely beat the hell out of him, but he wouldn't finish him. 5 rounds of GSP taking Conor down and beating the ever-living dogshit out of him with no relief in sight. 25 minutes is a looooooong time. Conor knows it, and he wouldn't want that to be what people remember about him. Damn, I'd pay double to watch it, though.

rematch with floyd will never happen.

I'd settle for Khabib vs Conor.

The other fights are fun but I don't really give af, especially about the Floyd rematch.

3714E11C-E125-464E-A897-D8BE37D2C784.gif
1. Title match @155 vs Khabib

The fight everyone wants to see, has big hype and a story behind it, Khabib is also chasing it, everyone will watch. The PPV will top Diaz II

2. Title match @165 vs GSP

Ufc will open a new division after all the weightcutting issues with smaller divisions, and GSP vs Conor will open it. Gsp is visibly losing weight judging by his Insta pics, and we all know he also REALLY wants this fight. Two great champions and faces of the game. The PPV will perform simillarly to him vs Khabib. The one who wins this match will be lauded as the definitive Goat.

3. Rematch with Floyd

This is what Conor wants the most, and will fill up his pocket the most. Ideally for Conor,if he happens to win both the fight with Khabib and the one with GSP, this will "redeem" in both the public's and the hardcore fanbase's eye, and people will start believing he'll beat Foyd. After this fight, since he'll most probably lose, he'll retire. On the weak chance he does win(remember, Floyd is aging, Conor would be in his prime), there will be a 3. rubber match. After this he will finally retire, until he goes broke and enters bellator.

I think this is the obvious way for things to play out, since the biggest factor for Conor deciding who he'll fight is $$$. What are your thoughts?

1. vs. his baby mama
2. vs. the cops during the arrest for # 1
3. vs. some random thug in the holding cell after being arrested

he really doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who wants to win custody, to be honest.
Hes got to. His ego is too great to not try to create and teach another version of himself

I stopped reading @ 165#’s. Too close to 170 , 170 has been a good class forever, they aren’t fucking that up.

Change everything below 170 to even 10#’s no one will care.

Take 135 out, make it 140/50/60/70 done deal

His last three fights will be with:
1. Father
2. Son
3. Holly Spirit
1, 2 and 3 are actually the same person.

Back