The 3 remaining and last fights Conor will do

Daniel_8991

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Title match @155 vs Khabib

The fight everyone wants to see, has big hype and a story behind it, Khabib is also chasing it, everyone will watch. The PPV will top Diaz II

2. Title match @165 vs GSP

Ufc will open a new division after all the weightcutting issues with smaller divisions, and GSP vs Conor will open it. Gsp is visibly losing weight judging by his Insta pics, and we all know he also REALLY wants this fight. Two great champions and faces of the game. The PPV will perform simillarly to him vs Khabib. The one who wins this match will be lauded as the definitive Goat.

3. Rematch with Floyd

This is what Conor wants the most, and will fill up his pocket the most. Ideally for Conor,if he happens to win both the fight with Khabib and the one with GSP, this will "redeem" in both the public's and the hardcore fanbase's eye, and people will start believing he'll beat Foyd. After this fight, since he'll most probably lose, he'll retire. On the weak chance he does win(remember, Floyd is aging, Conor would be in his prime), there will be a 3. rubber match. After this he will finally retire, until he goes broke and enters bellator.

I think this is the obvious way for things to play out, since the biggest factor for Conor deciding who he'll fight is $$$. What are your thoughts?

You don't think he fights Diaz again? Also can you imagine if he wins the lw belt, doesn't defend and then fights for 165lb belt?

Conor's last fights:

1. NYC Justice system
2. Custody battle with his lady
3. Fight to stay relevant with some shitty Kardashian style reality tv show

At the rate he's fighting, Floyd will be 75yrs. old when that rematch takes place.

You don't think he fights Diaz again? Also can you imagine if he wins the lw belt, doesn't defend and then fights for 165lb belt?
It depends, if his nagents tell him GSP will make him more money. I think the diaz fights are over in most peoples minds. Then you have GSP, who basically carried the whole card last year himself to 700k buys(bisping or cody surely didn't increase the ppv significantly).
Meanwhile, on a card without Conor, idk if Nate would do even 400k

Conor's last fights:

1. NYC Justice system
2. Custody battle with his lady
3. Fight to stay relevant with some shitty Kardashian style reality tv show
He's done. Good riddance.
zlFNS9k.jpg

I thought he was currently fighting to stay relevant?

I think that Conor is too intelligent to go broke, but than again you never know...

I highly doubt Conor fights in the UFC again unless some low risk high reward fight opens up.

Vs his legal issues..
Vs Khabib for the 155 belt in which he gets beat by Khabib..
Vs Nate 3 in a boxing ring..

Back