The 3 Horsemen of the WW Division

Elite Wrestler I think of Kyle Snyder, not Usman or Colby. You lost me when you put them as Elite wrestlers as neither are elite in that aspect, but def have transitioned over to mma wrestling pretty well thus far. Out of the 3 you listed, I feel only Usman has potential to be a Champ or top 3 in the weight class. Perry isn't a top ten fighter and I doubt he cracks the top 5, instead he gets beat by anyone in the top 5 at WW, and many outside of the top 5. But Perry vs Usman should be matched up next. Colby, have you ever seen him fight or train? He's at his peak and prime currently imo, I think his ceiling has been reached. I would like to see Colby vs Donald next or Colby vs Ponz. I think Ponz and Barberina have more upside then Colby or Perry.

Colby was terribly matchmaked against Maia next. Worst fight they could give him. Derail incoming.

Usman and Perry are awesome tho. Not world beaters but they are savages.
to be honest nobody wanted to fight against Maia and Colby so they did match them together.

to be honest nobody wanted to fight against Maia and Colby so they did match them together.
The casuals win though, they can switch the channel for the Maia fight and miss 2 boring Lay'n'Pray fighters at the same time. I like Maia but don't expect anyone except the hardcores to enjoy his "fights"

I'd pay bricks to see Usman and Covington. They're pretty much mirror images of each other. Only difference is one is more explosive.

HEOJs.gif

1w655z.jpg

There are 3 up and coming monsters in the WW division that are currently all ranked outside of the top 10, but are ready to take over. The problem is, no one has the stones to step in the cage with them.

1) Kamaru Usman
2) Colby Covington
3) Mike Perry

Usman and Colby are legit, high level NCAA grapplers. They have been ducked by some of the most highly regarded grapplers in the world, including RDA and Maia. They are a big reason Khabib would rather stay on the sidelines and/or kill himself to make weight rather than grapple with them.

What I love about elite NCAA wrestlers is that they expose the fakers. There are a lot of MMA grapplers like Khabib, DHK, Okami, Filho, Ronny Markes, Arona, Maia, RDA, etc that are dominant wrestlers compared to most oppnents, but get absolutely exposed when put in there with legit high level wrestlers.

Colby made DHK look helpless in there, and if it were Usman, he would have been put to sleep with high level boxing as well. Look what happens when you put Maia in with a real elite wrestler like Woodley. Look what happens with RDA and even a lower level, smaller wrestler in Clay Guida. Look what happens to Okami and Filho when it came to takedowns against a prime Sonnen. Khabib would meet the same fate against Colby or Usman.

The UFC needs to step in and force the top contenders to fight these guys. Woodley is the only guy who might be an issue but he is getting up there in age and will probably look old overnight considering he's a speed/athleticism fighter.
You illiterate white trash. 4 Horseman is a Biblical reference to one of the most infamous passages of the Bible. The last book, the Revelation of Jesus Christ, written by the Apostle John.
Idiotic scum like you continue to drag down the minimal writing standards of this board with your phony references to sacred literature.

There are 3 up and coming monsters in the WW division that are currently all ranked outside of the top 10, but are ready to take over. The problem is, no one has the stones to step in the cage with them.

1) Kamaru Usman
2) Colby Covington
3) Mike Perry

tl dr

its FOUR horsemen... which symbolizes the elite.

what you're looking for here is 'dark horse'.

You illiterate white trash. 4 Horseman is a Biblical reference to one of the most infamous passages of the Bible. The last book, the Revelation of Jesus Christ, written by the Apostle John.
Idiotic scum like you continue to drag down the minimal writing standards of this board with your phony references to sacred literature.

Yeah but this is the 3 Horsemen brah.

Elite Wrestler I think of Kyle Snyder, not Usman or Colby. You lost me when you put them as Elite wrestlers as neither are elite in that aspect, but def have transitioned over to mma wrestling pretty well thus far. Out of the 3 you listed, I feel only Usman has potential to be a Champ or top 3 in the weight class. Perry isn't a top ten fighter and I doubt he cracks the top 5, instead he gets beat by anyone in the top 5 at WW, and many outside of the top 5. But Perry vs Usman should be matched up next. Colby, have you ever seen him fight or train? He's at his peak and prime currently imo, I think his ceiling has been reached. I would like to see Colby vs Donald next or Colby vs Ponz. I think Ponz and Barberina have more upside then Colby or Perry.

Elite MMA wrestling. I don't think Usman has ever been taken down once.

Grappler vs grappler and striker vs striker fights are usually better than grappler vs striker, which is funny because I prefer MMA to pure striking or grappling sports.

Hope for them that they fare better than the four horsewomen.

4-horsewomen-mma.jpg

WelldocumentedSecondaryGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

sacred literature :D :D :D

This made me chuckle a bit, don't come to sherdog if you're that easily triggered.

Usman and Gastulum are the future champs at WW imo

I thought this thread was about Rory, Carlos and Robbie.

I am dissapointed.

Bye!

Both Usman and Colby went on to smash RDA and Maia since this thread was made.

The prophecy continues to unfold...

Back