The 3 fights I wanted to see involved Sakuraba

Don't kid yourself.

If you've ever even sparred you'd know what you're looking it.

He carried Saku. I'm not saying Saku knew but they prolly gave him mad cash not to blast his head.
What...are....u....talkin´....about....

cruz.gif

Your posts are so ignorant of the whole context that it´s painful to read...lmao

I have recently been watching through all of the Pride events in order, and I forgot how good Sakuraba was in his prime. He was fast, slick submissions, fit, great takedowns, etc. After Sakuraba's match at Pride 6, Frank Shamrock came into the ring and challenged him, but that never happened. Got me thinking, the matches I always wanted to see from that era are:

Sakuraba vs Frank Shamrock
Sakuraba vs Rickson Gracie
Sakuraba vs Matt Hughes

These matches couldn't really happen with everyone in their primes at the same time, as Rickson is 10 years older than Saku, but with Frank Shamrock and Matt Hughes, there is only a 4-5 year difference so it's much closer. Anyway, in a world where Saku can fight these 3 guys, and everyone is at their peak, who wins?
To put things into perspective:

Allan Goes Interview :

Q: What if Sakuraba fight with Frank Shamrock?

Alan Goes: I don’t think Frank will accept the fight with
Sakuraba. If it happens, Sakuraba will destroy him.
I’ve fought with both fighters, but Sakuraba
was superior to Frank. I hurt a ligament of my right leg during the fight with Frank,
but I recovered on the spot and kept on fighting. I can endure pain mentally and physically.

I have recently been watching through all of the Pride events in order, and I forgot how good Sakuraba was in his prime. He was fast, slick submissions, fit, great takedowns, etc. After Sakuraba's match at Pride 6, Frank Shamrock came into the ring and challenged him, but that never happened. Got me thinking, the matches I always wanted to see from that era are:

Sakuraba vs Frank Shamrock
Sakuraba vs Rickson Gracie
Sakuraba vs Matt Hughes

These matches couldn't really happen with everyone in their primes at the same time, as Rickson is 10 years older than Saku, but with Frank Shamrock and Matt Hughes, there is only a 4-5 year difference so it's much closer. Anyway, in a world where Saku can fight these 3 guys, and everyone is at their peak, who wins?
More:

Frank Interview:

Q: Do you think there is somebody but you in the middle class who can defeat Sakuraba?

Frank: Mmmmm..

Q: Vanderlei Silva, or Alan Goes, for example?

Frank: No, there is no other complete fighter like Sakuraba.
That’s why he wins every fight. Punching, kicking, wrestling, and knee,
all are equally great. His punches are not so strong, but he punches any way
and maintains good position. But what Henderson has is only wrestling,
and Vanderlei is just a striker, and Goes has only jiu-jitsu.
No other fighters get out of one style. On the other hand, Sakuraba and
I are superior in all style. Maybe we are almost on the same level.
There are no other fighters comparable to us. Tito might reach our level
within two years, but not yet now.

I would have like to see Bas Rutten vs Saku. I think when Bas was in his prime he still lacked the wrestling department and maybe also on the ground he was not as good as Saku but on the feet he would completely destroy him and knock him out. Wish that Bas had a better sprawl to stay on the feet.

I would have like to see Bas Rutten vs Saku. I think when Bas was in his prime he still lacked the wrestling department and maybe also on the ground he was not as good as Saku but on the feet he would completely destroy him and knock him out. Wish that Bas had a better sprawl to stay on the feet.
Yeahh..but...he had some 35 lbs on SAKU...

Takada..Is that ya?

Don't kid yourself.

If you've ever even sparred you'd know what you're looking it.

He carried Saku. I'm not saying Saku knew but they prolly gave him mad cash not to blast his head.

I've been a martial artist for over 2 decades, and I have coached grapplers and MMA fighters. I know what I am looking at. As I already said, I haven't seen the fight in a very long time (over a decade), but I will watch it again when the event comes up, as I am watching all of the Pride events in order currently. Stop being a dick.

The closest we got to Saku vs Frank was that grappling match. Too bad absolutely nothing happened in that one. Just a lot of grunting and dramatic music.

I've been a martial artist for over 2 decades, and I have coached grapplers and MMA fighters. I know what I am looking at. As I already said, I haven't seen the fight in a very long time (over a decade), but I will watch it again when the event comes up, as I am watching all of the Pride events in order currently. Stop being a dick.

I'm just saying it's painfully obvious.

What...are....u....talkin´....about....

View attachment 408627

Your posts are so ignorant of the whole context that it´s painful to read...lmao

Have you ever even watched it?

It's just so blatant they paid Crocop not to kick his head off.
It's the same as when they offered Rampage a buncha money to let Saku submit him. Saku did end up submitting him, but that's a case where Rampage wasn't playing ball. Rampage is on record admitting this.

What are you gonna tell me next? That Mark Kerr just magically decided not to punch Takada? XD That his fight with Mark Coleman was legitimate? Or that they didn't give Crocop the same kind of deal not to straight up KILL Takada?

You're joking if you think Crocop wasn't paid to be super timid and not kick Saku's head off, sorry. I like Pride and Saku as much as anyone, but reality is also a thing.

Saku vs Aoiki.

Aren’t we talking about who we would have wanted to see Saku fight?

OHHHHHHH

Gotcha, gotcha.

Yeah, Aoki beat him to a pulp in that one. It was hard to watch. My bad, I drink alot on my days off.

Have you ever even watched it?

It's just so blatant they paid Crocop not to kick his head off.
It's the same as when they offered Rampage a buncha money to let Saku submit him. Saku did end up submitting him, but that's a case where Rampage wasn't playing ball. Rampage is on record admitting this.

What are you gonna tell me next? That Mark Kerr just magically decided not to punch Takada? XD That his fight with Mark Coleman was legitimate? Or that they didn't give Crocop the same kind of deal not to straight up KILL Takada?

You're joking if you think Crocop wasn't paid to be super timid and not kick Saku's head off, sorry. I like Pride and Saku as much as anyone, but reality is also a thing.
Your post is so ridiculous tbh...

So, if we listen to you, a Yakuza would have paid Crocop to... win? lmao

Hey dude, when you fix a fight, you dont stop in the middle of the road...

If someone paid Coleman to dive vs Takada, he would have also paid Crocop to take a dive vs SAKU.

And for real, a win over Crocop from someone who already had legit wins over LHWs like Vitor Gracie, Allan Goes [draw], Ebenezer Braga, Randleman, Guy, Conan... was sellable to the audience, much more than a Takada win over Coleman, and if you consider the grappling disparity (SAKU did take him down).

Oh,btw, Crocop was so timid that he didnt " kick his head off."... you´re right.... He only broke SAKU`s orbital.

See how ridiculous u sound?

On a sidenote, if you really had any legit knowledge about the context, you would have bitched about the Randleman fight or the Vitor one or even the Ebenezer one, SAKU was not supposed to win on paper, imo.

When u start talking about this kind of topic, u cant merely spit some vague rumors.

If indeed "someone" approached Randleman, u´ll have a hard time proving that it was indeed the "Promotors" or someone speaking on their behalf. A yakuza clan was behind, sure, but rival clans independent from Pride, could also operate.

Pretty sure that for Page or Randle, every Jap looked the same...

Moreover, Page would have talked by now. He talks more than a woman in bed...

Concerning the fights, Page was still a rookie, and got schooled. Couldnt handle the pressure and was not ready for such a ground game.

In Randle´s case, his problem has always been for him to find something to do when he´s got his opponent´s back on a body lock...

Takada & Rickson were the reason why Pride was created.

Takada was a bigger star than SAKU and had no reason to help him become bigger than him.

Everybody (except clueless dudes like ya) knows Pride suicided SAKU, even Aerobic Trainer admitted it.

This is a Hendo interview from back then:

Q: The new rules permit you to sprawl to avoid the tackle and then put the knee in. This is advantageous for you isn't it?

Dan: I think the new rules are advantageous for us wrestlers. Sprawling is our specialty. From this position, landing knees is easy. So I used them. Coleman too, and got a KO [over Alan Goes]. Silva too. When I heard about the rule change, I was very much surprised.

Q: Surprised?

Dan: Before the Sakuraba vs. Silva fight, I never thought the rules would be changed like this. Because the change provided a clear advantage to Silva. Well, since the rules are changed, we will fight according to them.

See? They were so keen on "helpin´" SAKU that they fooked him, not only once, but several times:

They also forced him to fight according to Vale Tudo Rules vs Hoyce [90mn] while the others in the tournament were fightin´ according to Modern MMA rules...

See how ridiculous u are?

See how ridiculous u are?

"If someone paid Coleman to dive vs Takada, he would have also paid Crocop to take a dive vs SAKU."

-CroCop was not as in desperate a financial situation as Coleman. Always had a very well paying job, eventually became memeber of Croatian parliament.

They offered Rampage $15K to get subbed by Saku and he obviously didnt comply. He tried to slam him on his head in every armbar Saku put him in. He got subbed, sure. But it was obvious Rampage didn't value the $$$ over the win.

Or do you not forget Coleman talking about how if he gave Takada a win they GUARANTEED him an extra fight, and that he "needed to feed his family" etc.

Never seen that Coleman interview? Color me surprised....

Sorry, but wrong. Crocop probably took the money, but he sure as hell wasn't going to agree to a worked win. He went to a draw with Takada after all. Hell, YOU could probably kick Takada's A$$ from his Pride days. Just saying.

"And for real, a win over Crocop from someone who already had legit wins over LHWs like Vitor Gracie, Allan Goes [draw], Ebenezer Braga, Randleman, Guy, Conan... was sellable to the audience, much more than a Takada win over Coleman, and if you consider the grappling disparity (SAKU did take him down)."

-Vitor Belfort* and if you wanted to be cheesy and flex old school nuts you'da called him Victor Gracie.

Saku took him down... What did he do with it? Moreover, what did CroCop let him do with it before popping back up to little or no consequence?

"Oh,btw, Crocop was so timid that he didnt " kick his head off."... you´re right.... He only broke SAKU`s orbital."

-Coulda done alot worse. Just because someone was paid not to kill someone doesn't mean the other guy knows about it. And he still didn't eat sh!t like he could have.

"If indeed "someone" approached Randleman, u´ll have a hard time proving that it was indeed the "Promotors" or someone speaking on their behalf. A yakuza clan was behind, sure, but rival clans independent from Pride, could also operate."

-NEVER MENTIONED RANDLEMAN! WHERE IS YOUR READING COMPREHENSION????
I'M A SAKU FAN. A fan. That fight was legit. Legit as all hell. No one mentioned Randleman in this thread before you, much less in the context of a work or a half worked fight

"Pretty sure that for Page or Randle, every Jap looked the same..."

-Okay, well that's assuming and racist.

"Moreover, Page would have talked by now. He talks more than a woman in bed..."

-He did. He said they offered him $15k to tap to Saku on top of what they paid him to show. It was obvious he wasn't having it and tried to win the fight. If you look hard enough, you'll find this to be true.

If I could find something better than this for you in my limited time before I get back to living my life and enjoying my evening I would. But here ya go.

1:34, this sh!t is common knowledge dude. Unless a buncha fighters are liars. And I wouldn't go making those claims myself. It happened.

"Concerning the fights, Page was still a rookie, and got schooled. Couldnt handle the pressure and was not ready for such a ground game."

-Says you. But you know everything, right?

No argument here. Stemmed from avenging the Yoji Anjoh beef.

"Takada was a bigger star than SAKU and had no reason to help him become bigger than him."

-Yes on the former. But no on the latter. Saku could actually fight. Takada was a joke. Who are you gonna be able to market via an actual combat sport format vs a pro wrestling format over time? Especially carrying the banner of the Takada Dojo?

"See? They were so keen on "helpin´" SAKU that they fooked him, not only once, but several times:"

-Not really. If someone shot on him as the superior wrestler, THEY could have eaten the knees. It goes both ways. Why was Hendo elated at the rule change. Nice logic, smartie.

"They also forced him to fight according to Vale Tudo Rules vs Hoyce [90mn] while the others in the tournament were fightin´ according to Modern MMA rules..."

Do you know how popular Royce was on the MMA scene back then??? Like, at all? Or did Eric Clapton, Nicholas Cage before he was a living meme etc show up for a Japanese guy pumped up on Japanese television from the Takada Dojo? Use your brain man.

I bet you think Takada vs Otsuka was a real fight too. LOL

Crocop was paid not to kill him. End of story.

YOU'RE ridiculous. I bet you also think all those pro wrestlers got that way naturally. Yeap. Brock Lesnar is just a white boy who's jacked. GET OVER IT? LOL

"If someone paid Coleman to dive vs Takada, he would have also paid Crocop to take a dive vs SAKU."

-CroCop was not as in desperate a financial situation as Coleman. Always had a very well paying job, eventually became memeber of Croatian parliament.

They offered Rampage $15K to get subbed by Saku and he obviously didnt comply. He tried to slam him on his head in every armbar Saku put him in. He got subbed, sure. But it was obvious Rampage didn't value the $$$ over the win.

Or do you not forget Coleman talking about how if he gave Takada a win they GUARANTEED him an extra fight, and that he "needed to feed his family" etc.

Never seen that Coleman interview? Color me surprised....

Sorry, but wrong. Crocop probably took the money, but he sure as hell wasn't going to agree to a worked win. He went to a draw with Takada after all. Hell, YOU could probably kick Takada's A$$ from his Pride days. Just saying.

"And for real, a win over Crocop from someone who already had legit wins over LHWs like Vitor Gracie, Allan Goes [draw], Ebenezer Braga, Randleman, Guy, Conan... was sellable to the audience, much more than a Takada win over Coleman, and if you consider the grappling disparity (SAKU did take him down)."

-Vitor Belfort* and if you wanted to be cheesy and flex old school nuts you'da called him Victor Gracie.

Saku took him down... What did he do with it? Moreover, what did CroCop let him do with it before popping back up to little or no consequence?

"Oh,btw, Crocop was so timid that he didnt " kick his head off."... you´re right.... He only broke SAKU`s orbital."

-Coulda done alot worse. Just because someone was paid not to kill someone doesn't mean the other guy knows about it. And he still didn't eat sh!t like he could have.

"If indeed "someone" approached Randleman, u´ll have a hard time proving that it was indeed the "Promotors" or someone speaking on their behalf. A yakuza clan was behind, sure, but rival clans independent from Pride, could also operate."

-NEVER MENTIONED RANDLEMAN! WHERE IS YOUR READING COMPREHENSION????
I'M A SAKU FAN. A fan. That fight was legit. Legit as all hell. No one mentioned Randleman in this thread before you, much less in the context of a work or a half worked fight

-Okay, well that's assuming and racist.

"Moreover, Page would have talked by now. He talks more than a woman in bed..."

-He did. He said they offered him $15k to tap to Saku on top of what they paid him to show. It was obvious he wasn't having it and tried to win the fight. If you look hard enough, you'll find this to be true.

If I could find something better than this for you in my limited time before I get back to living my life and enjoying my evening I would. But here ya go.

1:34, this sh!t is common knowledge dude. Unless a buncha fighters are liars. And I wouldn't go making those claims myself. It happened.

"Concerning the fights, Page was still a rookie, and got schooled. Couldnt handle the pressure and was not ready for such a ground game."

-Says you. But you know everything, right?

No argument here. Stemmed from avenging the Yoji Anjoh beef.

"Takada was a bigger star than SAKU and had no reason to help him become bigger than him."

-Yes on the former. But no on the latter. Saku could actually fight. Takada was a joke. Who are you gonna be able to market via an actual combat sport format vs a pro wrestling format over time? Especially carrying the banner of the Takada Dojo?

"See? They were so keen on "helpin´" SAKU that they fooked him, not only once, but several times:"

-Not really. If someone shot on him as the superior wrestler, THEY could have eaten the knees. It goes both ways. Why was Hendo elated at the rule change. Nice logic, smartie.

"They also forced him to fight according to Vale Tudo Rules vs Hoyce [90mn] while the others in the tournament were fightin´ according to Modern MMA rules..."

Do you know how popular Royce was on the MMA scene back then??? Like, at all? Or did Eric Clapton, Nicholas Cage before he was a living meme etc show up for a Japanese guy pumped up on Japanese television from the Takada Dojo? Use your brain man.

I bet you think Takada vs Otsuka was a real fight too. LOL

Crocop was paid not to kill him. End of story.

YOU'RE ridiculous. I bet you also think all those pro wrestlers got that way naturally. Yeap. Brock Lesnar is just a white boy who's jacked. GET OVER IT? LOL

You´re so clueless that it´s laughable.

200 % of what you said is pure complete BS.

"-Yes on the former. But no on the latter. Saku could actually fight. Takada was a joke. Who are you gonna be able to market via an actual combat sport format vs a pro wrestling format over time? Especially carrying the banner of the Takada Dojo?"

> laughable. You didnt understand the Pride dynamic at the very beginning of it. Takada was the main man, not SAKU.
Puttin´a new rule about knees on a downed opponent is equal to suiciding SAKU, would be like banning the stand-up rule in the UFC, for strikers like Spider or Mcnugg...
Even Aerobic Trainer acknowledged that SAKU was suicided and not protected at all.

"I bet you think Takada vs Otsuka was a real fight too. LOL"

> indeed LOL... Like u discovered something really incredible. Congrats.

"-Not really. If someone shot on him as the superior wrestler, THEY could have eaten the knees. It goes both ways. Why was Hendo elated at the rule change. Nice logic, smartie."

Hendo quickly understood what a clueless bum like ya failed to grasp... SAKU`s game was based on taking high risks on the ground, potentially risking losing dominant positions that could lead to fragile defensive postures.
Ya obviously didnt watch his fights back then, but his go-to-moves were mainly armbars, and kneebars/leglocks too...
Got it?

SAKU was always reluctant to throw punches/knees while in the guard.
He had a real aversion to it, as if it were some unworthy thing to do.
He was always interested in doing his usual thing in the guard, showing no interest in setting his submission attempts with strikes. So this new rule could hardly favour him...

"Do you know how popular Royce was on the MMA scene back then??? Like, at all? Or did Eric Clapton, Nicholas Cage before he was a living meme etc show up for a Japanese guy pumped up on Japanese television from the Takada Dojo? Use your brain man."

> Hey, poor thing, this has nuthin to do with Hoyce, but the fact that as a Jap Org, in the Jap market, they ONCE AGAIN, fooked SAKU, and made him fight 90mns in a Tournament while others had normal duration, and SAKU had to fight one more fight after this one. They could have put this Hoyce fight on a different night, not during the Tournament with multiple fights per night.

This is a Hoyce interview from these days:

Hoyce: "If he had not met me in the first match, he would have become the champion in the tournament."

And a bum like ya keeps saying Pride made everything possible to favour him?

"He did. He said they offered him $15k to tap to Saku on top of what they paid him to show. It was obvious he wasn't having it and tried to win the fight. If you look hard enough, you'll find this to be true."

"They"... yeah... "They" can be ANYONE, you´re using "they" as if you had the proof that Page spoke to a Pride representative... Page already talked a lot and would have spit the whole truth by now, he´s in the US and has no reason to shut up.

"t was obvious he wasn't having it": hey, for real, instead of spittin´this kind of BS, go watch the ol´school fights, see how much of a rookie Page was back then., watch his early fights, watch him vs Marvin and others, watch how sometimes he would become clueless on the ground and only go for flashy moves like slams.

-Okay, well that's assuming and racist."

> How can u prove that [if] a Jap who talked to Page or Randle, he was a yakuza or a Pride Representative, or a gambler? How can they/you distinguish them, poor thing?

"-NEVER MENTIONED RANDLEMAN! WHERE IS YOUR READING COMPREHENSION????
I'M A SAKU FAN. A fan. That fight was legit. Legit as all hell. No one mentioned Randleman in this thread before you, much less in the context of a work or a half worked fight"

The Randleman fight was the worst on paper, that´s why Im quoting it, he shouldnt have won this fight, his manager shouldnt have signed, worst matchup than the Fedor fight that he rejected.

You´re not a SAKU fan, you´re clueless noob who didnt watch the fights back then and now come here spittin´some rumours that are not even yours, you´re only REPEATIN´them like a parrot.

Oh,btw, Crocop was so timid that he didnt " kick his head off."... you´re right.... He only broke SAKU`s orbital.

""-Coulda done alot worse. Just because someone was paid not to kill someone doesn't mean the other guy knows about
it. And he still didn't eat sh!t like he could have. ""

>Everybody here will understand what kind of weirdo u are.

As a whole, you´re basing your [weak] MMA knowledge on the Takada Pride sequences, like you discovered something new... Congrats again.

"Or do you not forget Coleman talking about how if he gave Takada a win they GUARANTEED him an extra fight, and that he "needed to feed his family" etc."

>They promised a spot in the tournament, not a mere extra fight.
Coleman or Crocop taking or not the money has nuthin´to do with their financial situations...What a simplistic view, corruption is beyond simplistic human psychology. NO fighter has ever had enough money, even them boxers.

"-Vitor Belfort* and if you wanted to be cheesy and flex old school nuts you'da called him Victor Gracie."

Carlson said it´s Vitor Gracie, so stfu..lmao

"Saku took him down... What did he do with it? Moreover, what did CroCop let him do with it before popping back up to little or no consequence?"

>obviously, would have been so easy to sell a SAKU submission when he indeed took him down, much more than a Takada sub over Coleman.

Finally, bums like ya will never be satisfied. They will claim and repeat stupidities like:

- The Kimo fight was fixed
- The Vitor Gracie fight was fixed
- The Crocop fight was fixed
- The Randleman fight was fixed
- The Page fight was fixed
- The Ronin fight was fixed
- The Tiger fight was fixed

heck, Im pretty sure one day I´ ll see a "the Allan Goes fight was fixed".

On a sidenote, if Pride really wanted to protect & pad SAKU´s career,
they didnt have to lose money & bribe nobody.

As a matter of fact, SAKU being a natural WW [started his career as a FW
and was pressured by his former promotor to bulk up],
they could have made him cut weight [a lil, since he historically
fought btw 178 & 183 lbs], and dominate the lighter weight classes
much b4 Gomi, who became a star.

That would have made perfect sense since the heavier classes
already had stars like Takada, Yoshida, Ogawa.

So do us a favour, when you dont know shit:

shhh.jpg

Last edited:
Butterbean vs Kimbo

You´re so clueless that it´s laughable.

200 % of what you said is pure complete BS.

"-Yes on the former. But no on the latter. Saku could actually fight. Takada was a joke. Who are you gonna be able to market via an actual combat sport format vs a pro wrestling format over time? Especially carrying the banner of the Takada Dojo?"

> laughable. You didnt understand the Pride dynamic at the very beginning of it. Takada was the main man, not SAKU.
Puttin´a new rule about knees on a downed opponent is equal to suiciding SAKU, would be like banning the stand-up rule in the UFC, for strikers like Spider or Mcnugg...
Even Aerobic Trainer acknowledged that SAKU was suicided and not protected at all.

"I bet you think Takada vs Otsuka was a real fight too. LOL"

> indeed LOL... Like u discovered something really incredible. Congrats.

"-Not really. If someone shot on him as the superior wrestler, THEY could have eaten the knees. It goes both ways. Why was Hendo elated at the rule change. Nice logic, smartie."

Hendo quickly understood what a clueless bum like ya failed to grasp... SAKU`s game was based on taking high risks on the ground, potentially risking losing dominant positions that could lead to fragile defensive postures.
Ya obviously didnt watch his fights back then, but his go-to-moves were mainly armbars, and kneebars/leglocks too...
Got it?

SAKU was always reluctant to throw punches/knees while in the guard.
He had a real aversion to it, as if it were some unworthy thing to do.
He was always interested in doing his usual thing in the guard, showing no interest in setting his submission attempts with strikes. So this new rule could hardly favour him...

"Do you know how popular Royce was on the MMA scene back then??? Like, at all? Or did Eric Clapton, Nicholas Cage before he was a living meme etc show up for a Japanese guy pumped up on Japanese television from the Takada Dojo? Use your brain man."

> Hey, poor thing, this has nuthin to do with Hoyce, but the fact that as a Jap Org, in the Jap market, they ONCE AGAIN, fooked SAKU, and made him fight 90mns in a Tournament while others had normal duration, and SAKU had to fight one more fight after this one. They could have put this Hoyce fight on a different night, not during the Tournament with multiple fights per night.

This is a Hoyce interview from these days:

Hoyce: "If he had not met me in the first match, he would have become the champion in the tournament."

And a bum like ya keeps saying Pride made everything possible to favour him?

"He did. He said they offered him $15k to tap to Saku on top of what they paid him to show. It was obvious he wasn't having it and tried to win the fight. If you look hard enough, you'll find this to be true."

"They"... yeah... "They" can be ANYONE, you´re using "they" as if you had the proof that Page spoke to a Pride representative... Page already talked a lot and would have spit the whole truth by now, he´s in the US and has no reason to shut up.

"t was obvious he wasn't having it": hey, for real, instead of spittin´this kind of BS, go watch the ol´school fights, see how much of a rookie Page was back then., watch his early fights, watch him vs Marvin and others, watch how sometimes he would become clueless on the ground and only go for flashy moves like slams.

-Okay, well that's assuming and racist."

> How can u prove that [if] a Jap who talked to Page or Randle, he was a yakuza or a Pride Representative, or a gambler? How can they/you distinguish them, poor thing?

"-NEVER MENTIONED RANDLEMAN! WHERE IS YOUR READING COMPREHENSION????
I'M A SAKU FAN. A fan. That fight was legit. Legit as all hell. No one mentioned Randleman in this thread before you, much less in the context of a work or a half worked fight"

The Randleman fight was the worst on paper, that´s why Im quoting it, he shouldnt have won this fight, his manager shouldnt have signed, worst matchup than the Fedor fight that he rejected.

You´re not a SAKU fan, you´re clueless noob who didnt watch the fights back then and now come here spittin´some rumours that are not even yours, you´re only REPEATIN´them like a parrot.

""-Coulda done alot worse. Just because someone was paid not to kill someone doesn't mean the other guy knows about
it. And he still didn't eat sh!t like he could have. ""

>Everybody here will understand what kind of weirdo u are.

As a whole, you´re basing your [weak] MMA knowledge on the Takada Pride sequences, like you discovered something new... Congrats again.

"Or do you not forget Coleman talking about how if he gave Takada a win they GUARANTEED him an extra fight, and that he "needed to feed his family" etc."

>They promised a spot in the tournament, not a mere extra fight.
Coleman or Crocop taking or not the money has nuthin´to do with their financial situations...What a simplistic view, corruption is beyond simplistic human psychology. NO fighter has ever had enough money, even them boxers.

"-Vitor Belfort* and if you wanted to be cheesy and flex old school nuts you'da called him Victor Gracie."

Carlson said it´s Vitor Gracie, so stfu..lmao

"Saku took him down... What did he do with it? Moreover, what did CroCop let him do with it before popping back up to little or no consequence?"

>obviously, would have been so easy to sell a SAKU submission when he indeed took him down, much more than a Takada sub over Coleman.

Finally, bums like ya will never be satisfied. They will claim and repeat stupidities like:

- The Kimo fight was fixed
- The Vitor Gracie fight was fixed
- The Crocop fight was fixed
- The Randleman fight was fixed
- The Page fight was fixed
- The Ronin fight was fixed
- The Tiger fight was fixed

heck, Im pretty sure one day I´ ll see a "the Allan Goes fight was fixed".

On a sidenote, if Pride really wanted to protect & pad SAKU´s career,
they didnt have to lose money & bribe nobody.

As a matter of fact, SAKU being a natural WW [started his career as a FW
and was pressured by his former promotor to bulk up],
they could have made him cut weight [a lil, since he historically
fought btw 178 & 183 lbs], and dominate the lighter weight classes
much b4 Gomi, who became a star.

That would have made perfect sense since the heavier classes
already had stars like Takada, Yoshida, Ogawa.

So do us a favour, when you dont know shit:

View attachment 411131

shaddappp

Back