The 2nd Amendment...

The horrors of Communism in Russia are glossed over in large part because it is politically inconvenient. Western intelligentsia and the powers above that have a hard on for Marxism as a mechanism for establishing control over society.

Why would they portray something they are pushing, in a bad light?

It serves their interests to focus on the Nazi's and demonize them without also balancing that out with focus on communist systems, which makes Marxism more attractive to the unlearned by comparison.

It also makes sense that China would be sweeping communist led famines under the rug.. Mao is taught to be a good leader there from my understanding.

But I think that ignores the fact that it is hotly debated. What about Latin America or places that did not have a hard on for communism? What about the Western EU countries that don't recognize it?

From me having looked into it a little yesterday and once before in the past I just don't see how people can argue it was intentional genocide. And if so against whom? The Cossack's? Because it did not seem to be aimed at the Ukrainians considering they are very similar to 'ethnic Russian's. It just seems hard to believe that the 'western' powers who are unable to control the voting patterns of all other nations on earth can somehow convince all other nations on earth (the vast majority) to NOT consider Holodmor genocide.

Do you think it was genocide and if so against who?

Holodomor_World_recognition.png

@Rusk what are your thoughts?

So you're going to fight the government... in the government's system.. with government appointed people being the Judge of your argument against the government?

Yeah I know that won't work. It's going to work better than taking up arms against them.

Honestly If a big enough light shines on an issue it may enact change.

Not really a consideration here. I don't live in a shithole

Neither do I . . . but that doesn't mean the response time is going to be fast enough to do the trick.

Living out in the sticks is the way to go IMO . . . wish I could find the right spot and do that myself.

Yeah thats the last place shit goes down. And I am sure my 2 dogs (Golden ret & German Shep) + 2 Norwegian Forrest Cats would do the trick. Those cats are not to be messed with. They will fuck up your shit right quick fast and in a hurry ;)

1c4b16890f7c4357b1a64e0e178a8b9a.jpg

Yeah thats the last place shit goes down. And I am sure my 2 dogs (Golden ret & German Shep) + 2 Norwegian Forrest Cats would do the trick. Those cats are not to be messed with. They will fuck up your shit right quick fast and in a hurry ;)

1c4b16890f7c4357b1a64e0e178a8b9a.jpg
I really don't like cats. Go dogs

Tell her you had Chinese neighbors move in when they disappear.

Nah I like them too. Living in the sticks it´s not a bad thing to have a couple of good hunters on your property to keep mice, rabbits, moles etc away.

Nah I like them too. Living in the sticks it´s not a bad thing to have a couple of good hunters on your property to keep mice, rabbits, moles etc away.
Fair enough.

I had a roommate that had a cat that was a fucking shithead. Knew how to use a litter box but was a vindictive cunt that would piss in the corner of a room, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and shit all over the floor next to the litter box.

Fucking shithead cat.

Fair enough.

I had a roommate that had a cat that was a fucking shithead. Knew how to use a litter box but was a vindictive cunt that would piss in the corner of a room, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and shit all over the floor next to the litter box.

Fucking shithead cat.

CATKEBOBS

Ours don´t even have a litter box. They refuse to use it and only do their stuff outside.

CATKEBOBS

Ours don´t even have a litter box. They refuse to use it and only do their stuff outside.
We kept threatening cat tacos... her boyfriend did too.

Wonder if that's why that shithead kept doing that.....

We kept threatening cat tacos... her boyfriend did too.

Wonder if that's why that shithead kept doing that.....

hmmmm tacos. Now i´m hungry for tacos you ass. Do you know what it takes to get friggin tacos in Denmark? We don´t have a taco truck on every corner you know ;)

hmmmm tacos. Now i´m hungry for tacos you ass. Do you know what it takes to get friggin tacos in Denmark? We don´t have a taco truck on every corner you know ;)
Want some Mexican refugees?

Didn't fact check these.

1. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves against their ethnic-cleansing government, were arrested and exterminated.

2. In 1929, the former Soviet Union established gun control as a means of controlling the “more difficult” of their citizens. From 1929 to the death of Stalin, 40 million Soviets met an untimely end at the hand of various governmental agencies as they were arrested and exterminated.

3. After the rise of the Nazi’s, Germany established their version of gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves against the “Brown Shirts”, were arrested and exterminated. Interestingly, the Brown Shirts were eventually targeted for extermination themselves following their blind acts of allegiance to Hitler. Any American military and police would be wise to grasp the historical significance of the Brown Shirts’ fate.

4. After Communist China established gun control in 1935, an estimated 50 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves against their fascist leaders, were arrested and exterminated.

5. Closer to home, Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayans, unable to defend themselves against their ruthless dictatorship, were arrested and exterminated.

6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves from their dictatorial government, were arrested and exterminated.

7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million of the “educated” people, unable to defend themselves against their fascist government, were arrested and exterminated.

8. In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves from their totalitarian government, nearly one million were summarily executed.
The context of nearly every bullet point in this text is wrong.
-The Tutsi's werent 'disarmed'. the genocide occurred due to a civil war escalating and had ZERO to do with any kind of weapons control
-the government of Uganda in that passed 'gun control' in 1970 was overthrown and wasnt responsible for the purges in the later decade.
-Guatamala? are you shitting me? Again, a massive civil war was going on. lumping that as a 'gun control hurrr' point is retarded.

You know i could keep going on but the point is, nearly every instance you provide is tossed in the background of a nation undergoing civil war and strife and the presence of gun control played no role in the effects. Gun control requires confiscation and in no instance was there a concerted effort to confiscate guns, mostly because arms amongst the civil population were a rarity ANYWAY and the laws were merely designed to limit frei korps style militia groups such as in Germany and Turkey, or there were so many guns already in production or usage that the law was meaningless anyway such as anywhere in Africa. The Chinese numbers just come from taking a cross section of the deaths in the Chinese civil war right up until the Japanese invade and labeling it as gun control inspired.

The context of nearly every bullet point in this text is wrong.
-The Tutsi's werent 'disarmed'. the genocide occurred due to a civil war escalating and had ZERO to do with any kind of weapons control
-the government of Uganda in that passed 'gun control' in 1970 was overthrown and wasnt responsible for the purges in the later decade.
-Guatamala? are you shitting me? Again, a massive civil war was going on. lumping that as a 'gun control hurrr' point is retarded.

You know i could keep going on but the point is, nearly every instance you provide is tossed in the background of a nation undergoing civil war and strife and the presence of gun control played no role in the effects. Gun control requires confiscation and in no instance was there a concerted effort to confiscate guns, mostly because arms amongst the civil population were a rarity ANYWAY and the laws were merely designed to limit frei korps style militia groups such as in Germany and Turkey, or there were so many guns already in production or usage that the law was meaningless anyway such as anywhere in Africa. The Chinese numbers just come from taking a cross section of the deaths in the Chinese civil war right up until the Japanese invade and labeling it as gun control inspired.

His post is intellectual dishonesty at it´s finest

Back