The 2nd Amendment...

Now you are just trolling.Unless the cop is purposely lying to me (that and my actually seeing them in their cars everyday)Sorry pal you are wrong.

Jesus man, you clearly don't know about firearms and should just stop.

Who buys this troll game you have?It's not even convincing.

If that is how you want to deflect from your ignorance, you have at it playboy, but you're wrong and just continuing to double down on stupid. Not that I expect much from a gimmick.

If that is how you want to deflect from your ignorance, you have at it playboy, but you're wrong and just continuing to double down on stupid. Not that I expect much from a gimmick.
Sorry you live in some podunk town where the sheriff only has a 6 shooter? I live in reality where our sheriffs carry rifles and their riot gear in the trunks.Sorry you cannot wrap your snowflake around it princess.For someone in a 2A thread you sure sound like you are anti gun.

tenor.gif

Cops don't have M4s in their patrol cars. They have AR15s. Only SWAT have automatic weapons like M4s.

Sorry you live in some podunk town where the sheriff only has a 6 shooter? I live in reality where our sheriffs carry rifles and their riot gear in the trunks.Sorry you cannot wrap your snowflake around it princess.For someone in a 2A thread you sure sound like you are anti gun.

tenor.gif

Holy fuck are you a stupid gimmick

I am telling you that your sheriff, its the sheriff you are lying about right now correct?, doesn't have a M4

Instead you go off on this stupid tangent

So just to try and color this with crayons for your stupid ass, your sheriff has no rifle different than what a civilian can own. He does not have an actual M4 and riot gear means absolutely nothing, but its lol that you think it would help him.

By all means though gimmick, please use all your vast experience and knowledge in how that face shield is going to help your sheriff in warfare.

Cops don't have M4s in their patrol cars. They have AR15s. Only SWAT have automatic weapons like M4s.

I am willing to bet that there are less than a dozen departments that have legit M4s with SWAT. (I'm not counting all the regional HRTs, and I don't know and or wouldn't say if they did.)

I am willing to bet that there are less than a dozen departments that have legit M4s with SWAT. (I'm not counting all the regional HRTs, and I don't know and or wouldn't say if they did.)
You would be severely mistaken.

M4 rifle stolen in University of Central Florida police car break-in
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ucf-police-car-broken-into-20170615-story.html
UCF Police Department permits officers to leave department guns in their vehicles, which are equipped with safes and secure firearm mounts, according to agency
Im not sure why you ( a stranger) thinks they know what goes on in the state i live.

You're saying because Florida rides with M4s all LEO's have M4s. They don't.

I've been on a ride along with a Sheriff and Game Warden in my town and the sheriff had a BCM AR 15 and the Game Warden had a Daniel Defense and beat to shit Colt 6920 in his car.

I have friends that are SWAT in Seattle who were patrol guys and they had BCM AR15s and only got M4s when they jumped up to SWAT

People in the news and even law enforcement who don't know shit about guns calling AR15s M4s.

You're saying because Florida rides with M4s all LEO's have M4s. They don't.

I've been on a ride along with a Sheriff and Game Warden in my town and the sheriff had a BCM AR 15 and the Game Warden had a Daniel Defense and beat to shit Colt 6920 in his car.

I have friends that are SWAT in Seattle who were patrol guys and they had BCM AR15s and only got M4s when they jumped up to SWAT
Never said ALL .Trolls are trolling because they wanna troll it seems.The 5 surrounding counties near me all have either M4's or full auto AR15's in their take home sheriff's cars.They ride alone and need to be ready for anything.Feel free to look it up yourself.Maybe in pussy ny they dont carry rifles but in the south they sure as hell do.

People in the news and even law enforcement who don't know shit about guns calling AR15s M4s.
Funny how i held the M4 in my hands right before shooting it at the sheriffs dept range .I guess i was having a delusion.I guess you also didnt read the article i posted about a sheriffs M4 being stolen from his car right?

But keep telling me im wrong lol.

Never said ALL .Trolls are trolling because they wanna troll it seems.The 5 surrounding counties near me all have either M4's or full auto AR15's in their take home sheriff's cars.They ride alone and need to be ready for anything.Feel free to look it up yourself.Maybe in pussy ny they dont carry rifles but in the south they sure as hell do.
Keep assuming I live in that shithole NY there buddy

Keep assuming I live in that shithole NY there buddy
Never said you did.Damn you get triggered easily.I merely spoke about a state that might not have rifles in their cars.I don't care where you live.

And you jump down people's throats far too quick bro.

Funny how i held the M4 in my hands right before shooting it at the sheriffs dept range .I guess i was having a delusion.I guess you also didnt read the article i posted about a sheriffs M4 being stolen from his car right?

But keep telling me im wrong lol.

You're an idiot and wrong, especially since if would be illegal for you to shoot their M4 if they were to have an NFA item.

You're an idiot and wrong, especially since if would be illegal for you to shoot their M4 if they were to have an NFA item.
If true the Sheriff basically committed a crime didn't he?

Back