Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted BWR because of his shoops

whoever is the 1 person who voted for me I just want to say
tenor.gif

Dayummmmmm @Arm Barbarian and @bigwaverider got one vote between them.

Aye, @BC can you add an additional award for the poster that's on the most ignore lists? That's something I'm more likely to have a shot at.

People voted for me?

{<huh}

You deserve it dude.

Sad part is there are lots of good posters that deserve to be recognized.

I hate voting cause it means someone who is great doesn’t get a vote.

I kinda wish it was an election system like voting rounds were % of people drop off each time and winners continue.

Probably shouldn’t take it that serious cause it’s not that deep (@BC) but would be interesting anyway.

I voted BWR because of his shoops

whoever is the 1 person who voted for me I just want to say
tenor.gif

Wait ... you didn't vote for yourself? I kinda thought to myself: "yeah, the ones with only 1 vote obviously voted for themselves".

Now I'm REALLY depressed.

Poll is probably rigged, though. Fucking russians.

Oh, I liked it. And btw, thanks for putting some effort into this; it's obviously just all fun and games and doesn't really matter (that's what I need to tell myself to stay positive right now), but it's still a great representation of what Sherdog is all about: having fun, and making MMA great again.

Bruv your top 20 best posters on Sherdog

What could possibly matter more than that?
Now I'm REALLY depressed.

Poll is probably rigged, though. Fucking russians.

Can confirm poll is rigged by @BC

Last edited:
The Heavies Awards
Best Poster of the Year

YOU GET TWO VOTES
And Have the Option to Change Your Vote

Greetings Ladies and Gentleman and @snackgod

My Name is BC and I am your host for the evening

462605368.jpg

First of all...

If you are bummed out that you did not make the count, don’t be. Just know that all of your positive contributions to this forum are appreciated.

From the shoops to the play by play discussions to the fight talk to the banter, this forum although it is not perfect, it is hands down the number one MMA forum around and that is due to your contributions.

Alright alright alright let’s get this going. Sherdog, you have spoken and submitted your nominations for your 2018 Heavies Poster of the Year and now we have our nominees:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...-best-poster-of-the-year-nominations.3874201/

ITS TIME...to find out who will be our 2018 Heavies Poster of the Year

Each voter has the option for 2 votes

So without further ado, your 2018 Heavies Poster of the Year nominees:

@HHJ
27592.jpg

- He is pretty much a triple OG Sherbrah and is the oldest account candidate this year, quality poster and always keeps it real with his content.
"Golden papahka night for Conor imo tbh”

@wilKO

186377.jpg

- Another quality poster, wilKO is known for his quick witted and clever remarks, he also once gave Sherdog a shoutout at a UFC Q&A, truly a Sherdog GOAT

"Tony Ferguson is the type of guy who would take his dinner out of the oven with his bare hands to protect his oven gloves.”

@Threetrees

fedor_emelianenko-e1416569831367.jpg

- The artist formally known as @thatKid, Threetrees is one of Sherdog’s most intellectual posters, he is one of the most active members on Sherdog and provides quality content whether it be light hearted banter or A+ breakdowns of fights, TreeKid is as diverse as it comes.

"Take a deep breath child
The GOAT is back
Its all okay now”

@MayhemMonkey
266050.jpg

- MayhemMonkey one of the most consistent McGregor fans around Sherdog, maintains the same energy with his content and is a quality contributer to the forum.

“just say no to drugs

drink proper twelve instead ;)

@Soul On Ice

pQkZkuL.gif

- Soul On Ice is hands down one of the most consistently underrated posters around Sherdog, from the play by play threads to shoops to consistently contributing to the heavies, Soul On Ice is one of the more active candidates on Sherdog. Very quality poster. Also has the GOAT AV.

“Jones and Anderson are innocent”

@chitoortiz

280021.jpg

- Has attended an impressive amount of UFC events, another member who provides consistent content in the heavies, quality poster.

“9 minute video , no cliffs.

ban.”

@TheIrishPsycho

304667.jpg

- Sherdog OG, he likes mustaches and might actually be Don Frye, TheIrishPsycho is a cool dude and is another poster who always keeps it real with his content.

“I like mustaches.”

@BC

- I give thanks for Sherdog I give thanks for nomination, I give thanks for Dana for Lorenzo, I give thanks for Ooh Eff Shee, I go for excite I go for post, eez normal, thass eet.

“He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.”

@ortizgnp

369751.jpg

- Ortiz is another member who is underrated, whether it be his quick witted posting style or his rational content Ortiz is a consistent contributer to this forum. GOAT Tito and Honda Housey fan.
And he can curl your body weight, bud.

"Hard work and dedication bud. You should try it. Hope you had a great Easter.”

@Flex Plexico

flex-plexico-jpg.320553

- Wu Tang! Flex can be spotted in the play by play threads, chances are he’s talking about snacks. He’s a chill dude and provides good content and consistently contributes to the forums.

“Must suck for a Mirko Filipovic to get knocked out by somebody named Brendan”

@FrankieNYC

422075.jpg

- Frankie, numbers numbers numbers, Sherdog’s residential numbers guru, if you ever have a question in regards to ppv buys or whatever is going on in the business side, Frankie is the man to talk to. I low key get Andy Dufresne vibes from Frankie the boy smart and is a quality poster.

“Here is the weird thing

they are in a constant public relations battle with press/fighters over fighter pay.

To exaggerate the companies worth is just stupid.

It isn't like a potential investor will just go by DW's hyperbole without looking at the finances.

In 2016, 5 combinations of extremely wealthy billionaires from all over the world felt UFC was worth $3.5b & over after looking at the books.

Since then they became a stronger company.

just leave it at that.

any fighter feeling under-paid won't take too kindly to DW bragging they are worth $7b, while their pay doesn't reflect that.”

@bigwaverider

- Yee Hee Braddah Big Wave Rider, he destroyed the Sherdog shoop game in 2018 truly in rare form, he’s a nice guy and is approachable if you ever need help with shoops, when not shooping he’s catching waves with Arona.

“Ya know man, I really don't post much in words. I just make shoops. Is this OK.. including the shoop?

I don't say much. I make shoops. This is what I do.

1Ru13ay.gif

@Arm Barbarian

435209.jpg

- Last year’s winner, Arm can be found usually on the first post of each new thread and if the thread is not up to par he will be sure to let you know usually in the form of a GIF. He is a nice guy and is one of the most active members around 25/8 on Sherdog he can be found.

“LESS than 0 / 10

EPIC FAIL
fail.gif”

@FrontNakedChoke

436079.jpg

- FNC is a very active poster in the heavies, if you are active in the play by play threads chances are he liked your post. FNC is a quality poster and is another chill dude who contributes a lot to the forums.

“It’s Sherdog.

Half the posters didn’t read the OP.”

@loisestrad

453095.jpg

- Witty and clever poster, provides quality content to the forums, AV kinda scares me just a bit, all around good poster though.

“Fantasizing about being able to beat UFC-fighters should be a bannable offense, unless you're 15 years old or younger.”

@IngaVovchanchyn

453793.jpg

- Inga is quick witted personified, has a good knowledge about mma and has a real cool name. A great contributer to the forums and is a top quality poster.

“Er, you'd be further ahead to watch it than to start this thread. My confession is I clicked on this thread even though I knew better.”

@Wadtucket

467451.jpg

- If you are reading this chances are he liked your post. Frequent in play by play threads, Wad is the pound for pound GOAT of liking posts.

“Joe Rogan is 5'1'' AT BEST”

@LouisBolanos

tenor.gif

- Popcorn, popcorn, popcorn, LB is an interesting character to say the least, usually provides funny content whether it be with his creative shoops or with his off the wall posts.

“Are you surprised? He lies about a lot of things like saying he'll KTFO Khabib only to tap like chicken.”

@Verace

476487.jpg

- Verace can be found just about anywhere in the heavies, especially on fight night he can be found in the play by play thread, quality contributer to the forums and has one of the best AVs around.

“Conor adopted a homeless child called Artem.

That alone clears him of any further bad deeds in life”

@KazDibiase

- Kaz is the Helwani of Sherdog, anything news related, Kaz will be on top of it, quality poster and great contributer to the forums

EPbHe6v.jpg

Mwhahahahahaha”

Only recognise 4 of the names. Not impressed by the performance of this thread.

I vote for @IngaVovchanchyn and @LouisBolanos.

Their respective posting history speaks for both, albeit from quite different angles.

Cheers to the Notorious Crew, and everyone else who made the list and is getting mention. Most of y'all are awesome to interact with. Hopefully next year I can be a little more active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back