The 2017 Heavies Awards - Best Poster of the Year

Who is the Best Poster of 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MmAL_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Just gonna walk away and mind my own.

I'm trying so hard not to wake my wife up laughing at this gif

I gave my vote to FrankieNYC. I enjoyed his company by the fireplace as we cuddled after a nice dinner by his beach front property.

You are truely a beautiful meer cat buddy.

@Codpiece is my choice. He's such a nice poster that I don't think we even deserve him. Also a really smart guy by the way who I find myself agreeing with on almost every topic.

In an environment defined by hostility and ad hominems, he stands out like a god damn flower.

Last edited:
Hold up I just saw the poll and my guy @Myrddin Wild is snubbed? Report them all Wild. Every last poster. Mods and Admin especially.
Thank you my Brother, but this list is seriously lacking without you on it as well. Imma get buzy.

full

Last edited:
Voted @GearSolidMetal nice guy and his threads are filled with top notch babes so he is obviously the clear favorite.

@Arm Barbarian definitely got snubbed, I always laugh when I see his gifs lol he has excellent timing too which has to count for something.

@Substance Abuse was a runner up for me, that's a name I've seen around here for a very long time. He definitely knows his shit.

Back