The 2017 Bodycount Thread

LatFlare

EADC
@Black
Reaction score
2016 is widely regarded as a cunt of a year, taking the lives of dear loved ones like Harambe, bless, and Prince.

So ITT we record the souls claimed for better or worse by this foul year of our lord, 2017.

Richard 'Mack' Machowicz
Former SEAL and host of Future Weapons, RIP
Richard-Machowicz2_1725x810-PAN_20161.jpg

Mariah Carey's Career
We'll all still listen to All I want for Christmas is You next year, but its over babe.
mariah-carey-sources-explain-what-went-wrong-on-nye-2017-03.jpg

Rumours abound that the Queen is on the ropes so it looks like 2017 is hungry for the belt....

People die every year. Some are "famous". Who cares. Also I love how you used Harambe as your first example of famous people dying

People die every year. Some are "famous". Who cares. Also I love how you used Harambe as your first example of famous people dying
True but for some reason 2016 has this savage reputation all over social media, or maybe its just a trend to hate on 2016 i don;t know.. kids these days....

True but for some reason 2016 has this savage reputation all over social media, or maybe its just a trend to hate on 2016 i don;t know.. kids these days....
The problem is social media. Everyone hears about everything instantly. Now if some D list actor dies someone will have something to say about it. Back in the day you might not hear about a death for days, or weeks or ever perhaps

Mariah Carey's Career
We'll all still listen to All I want for Christmas is You next year, but its over babe.
mariah-carey-sources-explain-what-went-wrong-on-nye-2017-03.jpg

Rumours abound that the Queen is on the ropes so it looks like 2017 is hungry for the belt....

That Mariah performance was such a mess....I'm a huge fan but that was indefensible

0KIowYe.gif

2017 is going to make 16 its bitch.

Add John Hurt. Maybe sticky this thread?

Yordano Ventura dead at 25 & Andy Marte at 33.

Lol nobody even heard of Harambe until he died.

Joost van der Westhuizen, 45
One of the best scrum halves that ever played rugby, won the world cup with South Africa in 95.
joost.jpg

dam u 2017!!

disappointed to find this thread is not about a new bodycount album

Body-Count-Manslaughter-1000x515.jpg

Hey buddy, gorillas are people too.

That Mariah performance was such a mess....I'm a huge fan but that was indefensible

0KIowYe.gif

Seemed like she got screwed over by poor production there too tbf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back