The 2 Biggest Detriments to African Americans: Integration and Immigration

this story highlights the need for black folks, and muslim folks as well, to look within their own community and resolve their issues from within. it's not something that outsiders can do, because this is a cultural issue. and if you are of one of these two communities, and are wrongly labeled in a negative way because of those in your group who do bad things, then it's incumbent upon you to explain to others in your gorup who are law-abiding, and it's those causing problems that are your real enemies.
GTFOH. Nothing is incumbent upon me cause some dips**t who happens to share the same skin color as me does something stupid! Tf? The audacity of whites to go on about how "White guilt" is wrong but want blacks to feel responsible/guilty about what other Blacks do. How shamelessly hypocritical can one get man loool. FYI, Islam is a belief system and isn't in anyway shape or form comparable to being Black, a race which one happens to be born into.

GTFOH. Nothing is incumbent upon me cause some dips**t who happens the share the same skin color as me does something stupid! Tf? The audacity of whites to go on about how "White guilt" is wrong but want blacks to feel responsible/guilty about what other Blacks do. How shamelessly hypocritical can one get man loool FYI, Islam is a belief system and isn't in anyway shape or form comparable to being Black, a race which one happens to be born into.

i don't think you understood my point. people naturally have stereotypes because we're pattern-seeking. if you constantly see black people causing crime, and muslim people blowing themselves and innocent bystanders up, then you can't blame others when they see someone of those groups discriminated against. that is why i say that people from the outside cannot do anything, because they don't have the influence to change those groups.

the irish and italians were in the same boat when they came to the united states. there was a lot of crime within those groups, and those of those groups began to self-regulate the crime within their communities. so i say what i do as a way to explain to those in those two groups that it's their own behavior that is the problem, and if they don't want to be unfairly criticized, it would be beneficial to themselves to work to fix their communities.

i don't think you understood my point. people naturally have stereotypes because we're pattern-seeking. if you constantly see black people causing crime, and muslim people blowing themselves and innocent bystanders up, then you can't blame others when they see someone of those groups discriminated against. that is why i say that people from the outside cannot do anything, because they don't have the influence to change those groups.

the irish and italians were in the same boat when they came to the united states. there was a lot of crime within those groups, and those of those groups began to self-regulate the crime within their communities. so i say what i do as a way to explain to those in those two groups that it's their own behavior that is the problem, and if they don't want to be unfairly criticized, it would be beneficial to themselves to work to fix their communities.
I get what you are saying but that’s an attitude that those who feel like that need to change themselves, not me. its not incumbent upon me to change something which I have nothing to do with, I'm not responsible for the actions of others. You’re literally trying to shift the blame from those who want to blame a whole race for the actions of criminals (as in, the ones in the wrong) and shift that blame to normal black people like me. Yeah, no bro, that’s not gonna work. That’s like stereotyping all Men as criminals straight up and not looking at them as individuals simply because men tend to commit more crime than women. Makes no sense. If you don't feel like that about Men then why should it be okay to feel like that about Blacks?

All of that is bullshit. Black people just need to raise children in stable homes where education, personal responsibility and hard work are the most important traits.

Do this and all the problems melt away.

I think the two biggest problems facing blacks are leftist social policy and racial narratives. The social policies destroy the fabric of the black family by making fathers obsolete. The racial narratives psychologically condition blacks to believe that they cannot succeed through their own efforts in American society. They need liberals to reach down from Mount Olympus to intervene on their behalf with government programs.

But social justice isn't gonna get you anywhere for sure.

Everyone of us white, black, brown, yellow, we all have to prove ourselves if we want to make it in this world.

Much easier to prove yourself if you white though. They will get benefit of the doubt before any other race in America.

Much easier to prove yourself if you white though. They will get benefit of the doubt before any other race in America.

Why don't Asians seem to have such problems? Take a look at their average personal and household incomes in the US.

Why do minorities flock to the US in numbers far higher than anywhere else in the world? Millions of black Africans come to the US voluntarily. Why do so few minorities leave? Remember all of the threats to leave the US if Trump was elected? I still see Whoopi Goldberg remaining quite content with her American property and ABC paychecks. Many others as well. Head south of the border. See how well that works out.

Please tell me where life would be so much easier for black people? Mexico? North Korea? Saudi Arabia? Nigeria? India? The fact remains that the vast majority of dark-skinned migrants choose countries that are predominantly white in population.

Why don't Asians seem to have such problems? Take a look at their average personal and household incomes in the US.

Why do minorities flock to the US in numbers far higher than anywhere else in the world? Why do so few minorities leave? Remember all of the threats to leave the US if Trump was elected? I still see Whoopi Goldberg remaining quite content with her American property and ABC paychecks. Many others as well.

Please tell me where life would be so much easier for black people? Mexico? North Korea? Saudi Arabia? Nigeria? India? The fact remains that the vast majority of dark-skinned migrants choose countries that are predominantly white in population.

Choose? Western USA was Mexico and before that to natives. Europeans came here more like it lol. They fled here. Nice try.

Choose? Western USA was Mexico and before that to natives. Europeans came here more like it lol. They fled here. Nice try.

And now everyone wants to live in a European society.

You still haven't told me where the ultimate utopia for black and brown people exists. Since other races seem to have the whole race and equality thing figured out. I do know that black-on-black slavery still exists in Africa today. The Saudis still sell black castrated slaves on Facebook.

Integrate? Isn't that term normally reserved for immigrants from other countries?

Imo it's the opposite of what you say. I think it's the bitterness that Blacks have against whites and white culture that keep them down. They created a counter culture because they've been taught for generations that whites hate them so to emulate white culture is a disgrace.
Unfortunately they have every opportunity and then some that their ancestors fought and died for. And they are squandering it because the predominant culture in the black community is self destructive. It's about instant gratification...violence. ..skirting responsibility. ...getting over on people. ..etc.

Not really. Mexicans are native here so no. Blacks were force to come here. Maybe Asians and others.

Some are natives but a very large portion of them(11-30 million depending on your source) are immigrants. Nor did the "native" population significantly help build the country.

97% of African Americans descend from non-immigrants who did help build this country...for free.

Some are natives but a very large portion of them(11-30 million depending on your source) are immigrants. Nor did the "native" population significantly help build the country.

97% of African Americans descend from non-immigrants who did help build this country...for free.

100% of African Americans were in fact immigrants just like 100% of Europeans were in fact immigrants. So those 97% you speak of are descended from immigrants.

Please do tell how useless the natives were and did not significantly help the Europeans "build" the country.

Read an interesting article recently. Blacks have closed the education gap with whites over the last 25 years. Hispanics have not. Hispanics trail whites and blacks in terms of education.

However, blacks have not closed the income gap with whites even by closing the education gap. Interestingly, Hispanics have closed the income gap with whites and are virtually even with blacks in terms of income.

Why would Hispanics have less education yet realize the same income as blacks and seemingly prosper with the same (low) education level?

Integration

Integration is a process that dilutes our resources, our wealth, our identity, our communities, and our power structure. African Americans are the only group in this country that doesn't understand this. We are the only group that still pursues this failed notion of integrating into white society, white wealth, and the white power structure. Hispanics and Asians do not do this. They spend their energy pooling their resources together to create their own wealth, their own culture, their own communities, and ultimately their own power base. As their positions and power becomes increasingly threatened you are seeing more and more Whites focus on this as well both in America and in Europe. Yet we African Americans are still stuck in this paradigm where we think the path to equality and prosperity is through social justice and acceptance by the existing power structure. WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS(well the white liberal as well) and it's done absolutely nothing for us. We are about to go from 2nd behind whites in terms of wealth, population, and ownership to number 4 behind Whites, Asians, and Hispanics.

By opposing integration that does not mean I am embracing segregation or separation. And I'm certainly not advocating any kind of hate or racism. Instead I am advocating aggregation. The only way for blacks to ever achieve any sense of equality and prosperity we must aggregate our resources, our culture, and our communities.

Immigration

Immigration is another process that is further diluting the resources, wealth, identity, communities, and power structure of African Americans. For some reason we insist on identifying with immigrants when no group of immigrants identify with us. In fact they largely have open disdain for us. Yet we allow them to wrap themselves in our history and struggle in this country in order for them to prosper. We don't understand that we ourselves are NOT immigrants. We are part of the original group of settlers and founders who were here from the beginning and built this country. We should be against DACA, sanctuary cities, and this never ending influx of immigrants legal or otherwise. Why? Because they are competing directly with us and are supplanting us and our position in this country. They are making gains and taking ground not just from white society but from us as well.

As this continues and groups like Hispanics and Asians continue to grow and gain power and footholds in this country they will not be afflicted by the same guilt that white people are. They have no obligation or care about black plight. We will not be able to shame them into accepting us, giving us opportunities, giving us wealth and token positions of power. And as whites start to focus on their own survival and positions in this country they will care less and less about that as well. We African Americans will become the permanent underclass in this country and we won't be able to lean on past injustices to make gains socially and economically. We will be truly and totally marginalized, kept poor, and treated like dirt. We will once again begin to face real oppression and real hate.

I respect the Richard Spencers and David Dukes of the world that make no excuses for their agenda of white supremacy much more than your soft conservatives or white liberals. When whites are open and clear about their goals and agenda it clearly outlines the rules of the game. It allows us to begin playing the game ourselves. It leaves us with no illusions and no excuses about who we are and our position in society.

Thoughts?
I actually agree with this. Take my dad, an Indian immigrant, for example. When he came to America with nothing to his name he knew there were going to be racist whites. Did he protest about it? No, he sucked it up and worked hard until he was richer than those dickheads.

A lot of Asians I know have this mentality, and I've always agreed with it, because as much as you protest you can't change the mind of racist people. So focus on what you can change-- yourself. That's why I maintain that black people should focus their energy in creating businesses and making money, because that will improve their lives and put more food on the table, while tearing down statues won't.

black and asian women love me, and like to integrate my white penis into their vaginas. same goes for most immigrant women, though I never banged any chicks from the Muslim ban countries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back