The 2 Biggest Detriments to African Americans: Integration and Immigration

I don't see it man lol
I misread something you are right when it comes to the integration backtrack thing. But wouldn't integration and segregation basically be opposites? Wouldn't you have to be for one or the other?

<puh-lease75>

@TheComebackKid

Last edited:
I do want to say that I'm truly rooting for the black community. Black Christians in specific. Because I believe it's the true Christians within the black community trying to help break the cycle the we've seen in the black family for many decades now.

Damn it Rip! We got a serious topic here and you gotta bible basturd it up on the 1st page?!?!?

I would add Jesus Christ as a path to unity.

That's something that black and white churches can come together on.

I would like to see Trump speak to that and get some of those black and white pastors who pray for him to get together with something symbolic or some type of partnership. Like even pair up a black church and white church and pray for each other. The latter would have to happen on a more local level.

And again on the 2nd page???!!

I'm seriously considering calling in a nuclear strike on you.

It has. Our problem is not social...its economic. But in the 1960s we took our eye off of economic gains and put it on social acceptance. And we've been a hot mess ever since.

Prior to integration you would see more black ownership, communities, education, families, and ultimately independence.

Very true, but you walk into any classroom in the country and that's what they're teaching (to all races): That success and social inclusion are the same thing, that you become wealthy by wringing strangers by the throat until they embrace your culture. Step 2: Profit??? There is no step 2.

One of the scary, crippling gaps between academia and reality (where the wealthiest per capita ethnocultures in the US are the ones maintaining extremely low profiles, low social friction and operating semi-autonomously (Indians, Japanese).

Lack of integration has gone swimmingly for Native Americans and their reservations.

There are barely any immigrants in Mississipi.
He teaches geography and they are talking about migrants in Europe. He said black girls are in favor of it but not a single black eighth grade boy.
Didn't Marcus Harvey want segregation and people of African heritage to go back to Africa?
He did but that was the ultimate expression of what he wanted.
It's great to see black people working together and not relying on the government or whites. I watched a video earlier today and Tommy Sotomayor told Jesse Lee that black people think white people have colder ice. He meant that black people always expect other blacks to give them a deal or they won't patronize their businesses. I say end the affirmative action and where community initiative is required, they should act as a black community and try to strengthen themselves. It would be great to see that. Sure, make friends from other communities like whites and other races, but it's not essential.
As far as immigration goes, I agree with tcbk. America started out biracial, with Indian nations, and that is our heritage. Other races are great but there's no reason their numbers need to increase.
As far as culture goes, we are the byproduct of Anglo Saxon common law. But that is already eroding. More immigration won't help.

It does...it just happens to be completely dysfunctional. Over the past 60yrs we have based our culture on being the opposite of white people. So things like family, education, entrepreneurship, ect are not highly prevalent within our "culture".

I've seen plenty of black individuals and small groups prosper but I have never seen large scale groups of black people prosper...and neither have you.

I'm not being critical of Black America when I say we need to aggregate our resources in order to prosper as a group. I'm just stating the facts. Every other group does it and we need to as well. I frequent black businesses when I can and I promote other blacks when I have the opportunity.

But part of the problem is that which you seem to not want to address at all...the dysfunction within the black community. It's pretty hard for one to promote fellow blacks when there are so few, relatively speaking, worthy of promotion. Its hard to do business with black entrepreneurs when there are so few with that mindset and the education and discipline standards are so low. It's hard to go into black neighborhoods and help build them up when they are riddled with drugs, crime, and broken down families.
@panamaican is a whiner. You guys need a new Harlem Renaissance.

@panamaican
I read some crap where you are talking about tcbk is too down on blacks and won't look for the successful people who are easy to find.
Why don't you start worrying about per capita analysis again?
Black people are way more violent and they are less successful per capita.
Everything tcbk said is true and you are the whiner.

^^^ Th? Can someone shut this ranting Alt-right (but too much of a coward to admit outright) spammer up? Perhaps some mod telling him to stop spamming. This thread is about Black empowerment and ways to get the Black community to be more successful. Stop spaming this thread with your crappy "Muh Hwhiteee genocide Reeeee" nonsense. Like F*** O**. The chip on this guy man, to turn this thread into one about him & his alt-right issues, Its unbelievable!

Last edited:
This thread is about Black empowerment and ways to get the Black community to be more successful.

Between the thread title and the OP it appears to be about how blacks are too nice and fer'ners ride their sympathy vote coattails, and how they'll eventually take over and not give blacks a pass on issues because of past slavery.

Integration

Immigration is another process that is further diluting the resources, wealth, identity, communities, and power structure of African Americans. For some reason we insist on identifying with immigrants when no group of immigrants identify with us. In fact they largely have open disdain for us. Yet we allow them to wrap themselves in our history and struggle in this country in order for them to prosper. We don't understand that we ourselves are NOT immigrants. We are part of the original group of settlers and founders who were here from the beginning and built this country. We should be against DACA, sanctuary cities, and this never ending influx of immigrants legal or otherwise. Why? Because they are competing directly with us and are supplanting us and our position in this country. They are making gains and taking ground not just from white society but from us as well.

Thoughts?

The people you call "Hispanics" are actually Native Americans (this includes "Mexicans") and were here before the founding of the United States and are not interlopers or "foreigners." Mexicans know this instinctively; the border crossed them, they didn't cross the border. Hispanics don't wrap themselves in your "history" or "struggle" so not sure where you get this garbage from. Also not sure what position you think Hispanics are supplanting you in this country. Mexicans, Native Americans, Hispanics have a native history in the Americas that has nothing to do with the struggle of the African American Community. You are way off base with regards to how Hispanics or Mexicans view themselves and their relationship to other races in the U.S.

<escalate99>

Haha, @TheComebackKid

I think you made some solid points in the rationale for the 2 key "Detriments"
-While I will admit that I do believe identity politics and grouping by race needs to end in the long run, due to its divisive effects on the nation as whole; I can admit that there does need to be slightly more unification within the black community("aggregation" as you stated).
--Specifically in positive instances; it seems many role models and direct figures of influence in society are not the most positive to black american youth, and youth in general.
(sadly the local news/media, and social media are the most, macro-level, influential entities)

--Stats on crime, lack of education, family(single-parenthood), and lack of upward mobility, may be key factors of causation and correlation to the current "State" of AAs.
(This is still largely undetermined but identifying and addressing these issues, even on an individual level will only help)

As for immigration:
I agree with your viewpoints that that within the social hierarchy, AAs are viewed with contempt among all other ethnic groups in the US.
-Even parts of my family, which are Haitian(and we all know the country of Haiti is not with its own issues, socio-economically, crime and corruption), separates itself from the classification of 'African American'
-That being said, you did hit on a key point in your comparison of the Asian and Hispanic populations of the US to the AAs; Asian and Hispanic communities are a lot more unified, organized, and supportive of each other than individuals within the AA community.

While I do not condone illegal immigration, I do see immigration as a part of American Culture, and a part of the "competition" that Black America must contend with.
--I will say that there should be a preceding focus on educating the poor citizens(of all races) in this country, if not to simply lower the population of the 'welfare state' which are likely to grow if the American (relevant) Skilled workforce do not grow in conjunction.

It's tough to solve this issue for the AA community, but one solution can be with specific AA commitment to investing in their respective communities, whilst attempting to keep the violence and crime down(promising jobs and other neighborhood benefits, might help with crime control).
--Others have stated that this is investment is occurring, but I would have to admit that it is unbeknownst to many of the citizens of the AA community.
-Current negative Black American and the long adopted "Black Redneck" cultures need to change, with individual accountability of ones path in life, so the collective views of the "AA group/race" can change.

--To further define what I mean by Black Redneck (This was referenced to me by a fellow SherBro)

Good convo and good thread.

-Hopefully after some accountability from within, the AA community can remove itself from an self-segregation, self-persecution, and classification of "this is black" and see that only one color matters in a capitalistic society, green.
--As only 12% of the population, it is not wise for the AA community to maintain such a divisive state of mind, considering a majority of the consumer market is not AA themselves.

Let me tell you a little story. A couple years back i was working as a bouncer at a club. We had a new black guy who was on his first week. He was in college at the time. Anyways the club had different music themes different days of the week. So we had two hiphop days which brought in a mixed crowd and good amount of blacks. Both days some blacks caused trouble including a guy who threw a drink at a waitress who's boyfriend was there. The boyfriend defended her and ended up getting jumped and stomped out before we could intervene. So fast foreward to the end of the night I notice the new guy looked disturbed. I thought it was because he was still kinda green and wasnt used to the scuff ups. All of a sudden he apologizes to me. I told him it happened so fast it wasn't his fault. He says no, he apologizes as a black man for their behavior. He told me he felt ashamed. I ask him if he knew them and he said no. So I tell him straight up to not ever feel ashamed for actions of another man who you have no relation to. I told him the only people he is responsible for is himself and his family. And that those people had no bearing on his character. He nodds his head, agrees and looks relieved ...because he knew what I said was true.

God, family and country. Remember that TCbK.

this story highlights the need for black folks, and muslim folks as well, to look within their own community and resolve their issues from within. it's not something that outsiders can do, because this is a cultural issue. and if you are of one of these two communities, and are wrongly labeled in a negative way because of those in your group who do bad things, then it's incumbent upon you to explain to others in your gorup who are law-abiding, and it's those causing problems that are your real enemies.

I have a feeling that social justice has done tremendous harm to the black community

'Social justice' harms, and eventually destroys all groups, not just blacks. BLM is at the forefront of it all, and ultimately I view them as an anti-black group for one simple reason: they never mention the black family and the need for strong father figures. Instead they praise single motherhood, as is all the rage these days, and are obsessed with the 'black gay & trans suicide rates'. Any kind of conservatism is despised by them, and that's why they are ultimately anti-black, but they're too fucking dumb to see it.

Oh and on a side note... blacks are dumb for supporting immigration, as the TS detailed. They're literally supporting the importation of more competition and the further suffering of their own people. Too many blacks are blinded by their hatred for white people and so they're desperate to see whites become the minority in the USA, so they support immigration policies which will harm whites. But what they fail to recognise is that it will harm them too, and to an even greater degree.

Back