The 2 Biggest Detriments to African Americans: Integration and Immigration

Integration

Integration is a process that dilutes our resources, our wealth, our identity, our communities, and our power structure. African Americans are the only group in this country that doesn't understand this. We are the only group that still pursues this failed notion of integrating into white society, white wealth, and the white power structure. Hispanics and Asians do not do this. They spend their energy pooling their resources together to create their own wealth, their own culture, their own communities, and ultimately their own power base. As their positions and power becomes increasingly threatened you are seeing more and more Whites focus on this as well both in America and in Europe. Yet we African Americans are still stuck in this paradigm where we think the path to equality and prosperity is through social justice and acceptance by the existing power structure. WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS(well the white liberal as well) and it's done absolutely nothing for us. We are about to go from 2nd behind whites in terms of wealth, population, and ownership to number 4 behind Whites, Asians, and Hispanics.

By opposing integration that does not mean I am embracing segregation or separation. And I'm certainly not advocating any kind of hate or racism. Instead I am advocating aggregation. The only way for blacks to ever achieve any sense of equality and prosperity we must aggregate our resources, our culture, and our communities.
It's ironic that segregation might be literally the only policy position on which white supremacists and black supremacists agree. It's astonishing how ignorant one has to be to favor (or even entertain) the argument.

But here's my one thought on that.

I have a former high school friend who is black and who was posting on Facebook last year favoring segregation, and another former college friend who was circling that extremist thought. I saw their circles and the postings made by those who influenced them. Now, while there is a parallel between the white supremacists and black supremacists who try to initiate conversations about this topic, and revisit the idea in hopes it might gain traction, not a single BLACK SUPREMACIST I saw on Facebook & social media, or elsewhere, was a Trump supporter.

I'll just leave that here. In this thread. Where Sherdoggers can think about that.

It's ironic that segregation might be literally the only policy position on which white supremacists and black supremacists agree. It's astonishing how ignorant one has to be to favor (or even entertain) the argument.

But here's my one thought on that.

I have a former high school friend who is black and who was posting on Facebook last year favoring segregation, and another former college friend who was circling that extremist thought. I saw their circles and the postings made by those who influenced them. Now, while there is a parallel between the white supremacists and black supremacists who try to initiate conversations about this topic, and revisit the idea in hopes it might gain traction, not a single BLACK SUPREMACIST I saw on Facebook & social media, or elsewhere, was a Trump supporter.

I'll just leave that here. In this thread. Where Sherdoggers can think about that.

I'm not a black supremacist nor am i advocating segregation. From the post you just quoted:

By opposing integration that does not mean I am embracing segregation or separation. And I'm certainly not advocating any kind of hate or racism. Instead I am advocating aggregation.

Lol

I was asked a direct question about it. My OP, and thus the topic of this thread, does not mention that.

You've already demonstrated you're able to not answer questions so take ownership for making it part of the discussion. Plus, it's key to your OP in that it's part of why you feel changes need to be made. If everything were going swimmingly then your thread wouldn't exist.

I'm not a black supremacist nor am i advocating segregation. From the post you just quoted:

Lol
This is why I asked you later in the thread if you were back tracking on your integration claim in your op after it seemed you were and you didn't answer me. Also you talk a lot about personal responsibility but want to point at hispanic and asian immigrants as being part of the reasons for the problems in the black community.

You've already demonstrated you're able to not answer questions so take ownership for making it part of the discussion. Plus, it's key to your OP in that it's part of why you feel changes need to be made. If everything were going swimmingly then your thread wouldn't exist.

You are attempting to redirect the conversation. I clearly do believe changes need to be made but I'm not feeding into your troll job. You just want to see me criticize black people because you get off on it. No thanks.

This is why I asked you later in the thread if you were back tracking on your integration claim in your op after it seemed you were and you didn't answer me.

I'm not back tracking on anything tho. I don't even know where you get that from. But you often reach a lot of illogical conclusions so I'm not really concerned.

Also you talk a lot about personal responsibility but want to point at hispanic and asian immigrants as being part of the reasons for the problems in the black community.

I'm not blaming immigrants for our problems within the black community. I'm pointing out that they are competition. I have no qualms with Hispancs or Asians...in fact I have a lot of respect for them.

I don't know man. What harm could really come of giving whites either Utah or Idaho and giving blacks Mississippi, Alabama, or Louisiana? For shits and grins I'd be curious. :D

You are attempting to redirect the conversation. I clearly do believe changes need to be made but I'm not feeding into your troll job. You just want to see me criticize black people because you get off on it. No thanks.

Don't try to pass off your lack of thinking things through as me trolling. You've created a thread with a solution to a problem. Establishing what the problem is and what factors play into creating it are part and parcel with problem solving.

And lol at your insecurity. @panamaican was right in saying you've got a negative view of blacks if you can only think of criticisms when asked to describe black culture.

There's only so many options here to explain whatever predicament you feel blacks are in. Either you're criticizing blacks already to some degree by simply bringing this thread into existence, or you're blaming everything on whitey. The former seems to be true, based on you summing up black culture as dysfunctional. How do we know aggregation is necessary without examining the dysfunction and brainstorming potential fixes?

Don't try to pass off your lack of thinking things through as me trolling. You've created a thread with a solution to a problem. Establishing what the problem is and what factors play into creating it are part and parcel with problem solving.

And lol at your insecurity. @panamaican was right in saying you've got a negative view of blacks if you can only think of criticisms when asked to describe black culture.

There's only so many options here to explain whatever predicament you feel blacks are in. Either you're criticizing blacks already to some degree by simply bringing this thread into existence, or you're blaming everything on whitey. The former seems to be true, based on you summing up black culture as dysfunctional. How do we know aggregation is necessary without examining the dysfunction and brainstorming potential fixes?

Lol. This thread is about the negative effects of integration and immigration, and our attitudes toward them, on the black population. I dont' even know what you're arguing about at this point.

I'm against integration but I'm not saying I'm for segregation...
{<huh}

Yes. Integration and segregation are the two extreme ends of the spectrum. I don't think either one is good. I think aggregation is the way to go.

If the community is riddled with drugs, crime, and broken families how would limiting immigration help? Was your response to my post earlier you withdrawing from your integration angle?

Lol

This is why I asked you later in the thread if you were back tracking on your integration claim in your op after it seemed you were and you didn't answer me. Also you talk a lot about personal responsibility but want to point at hispanic and asian immigrants as being part of the reasons for the problems in the black community.

I'm not back tracking on anything tho. I don't even know where you get that from. But you often reach a lot of illogical conclusions so I'm not really concerned.

Re-read your own op and these posts then figure out your logic when you talk about integration. You back tracked on it in these posts then denied that you did. Also the underlined is hilarious when considering your post history.

Re-read your own op and these posts then figure out your logic when you talk about integration. You back tracked on it in these posts then denied that you did. Also the underlined is hilarious when considering your post history.

Still and illogical conclusion man.

I don't know man. What harm could really come of giving whites either Utah or Idaho and giving blacks Mississippi, Alabama, or Louisiana? For shits and grins I'd be curious. :D
Ever been to Western Oregon?

Still and illogical conclusion man.
Take a look at the posts again genius. You backtracked on integration then denied it. Read your OP then look at these quotes very carefully.

This came from your op

By opposing integration that does not mean I am embracing segregation or separation.

You

Yes. Integration and segregation are the two extreme ends of the spectrum. I don't think either one is good. I think aggregation is the way to go.

Me

Was your response to my post earlier you withdrawing from your integration angle?

This is why I asked you later in the thread if you were back tracking on your integration claim in your op after it seemed you were and you didn't answer me.

You

I'm not back tracking on anything tho.

Lol. This thread is about the negative effects of integration and immigration, and our attitudes toward them, on the black population. I dont' even know what you're arguing about at this point.

You don't know what I'm arguing because I'm not. Other than to point out how you brought up dysfunction and how pertinent it is to a thread dedicated to identifying problems for black people and advocating solutions.

If all you're willing to discuss is how black people should racially discriminate to their own benefit then I'll leave you to it.

Ever been to Western Oregon?

Does Portland and touring the coastline count?

Take a look at the posts again genius. You backtracked on integration then denied it. Read your OP then look at these quotes very carefully.

This came from your op

You

Me

You

I don't see it man lol

You don't know what I'm arguing because I'm not. Other than to point out how you brought up dysfunction and how pertinent it is to a thread dedicated to identifying problems for black people and advocating solutions.

There are different problems and challenges that require different discussions. We don't have to discuss everything all at once.

If all you're willing to discuss is how black people should racially discriminate to their own benefit then I'll leave you to it.

Dueces

Back