the 2 beasts from the bible

tomjones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One beast came from the earth and the other came from the sea. The dragon summoned them when Jesus was on earth. One was called the false prophet and the he wanted people to glorify or praise the beast and tried to start a world war between countries. Jesus then threw the beasts into a lake of fire.

My question is, does Jesus need to be born again for the beast to arrive?

If so there would be a 3rd and 4th beast.

LMFAO, Harry fucking Potter is more realistic than 90% of shit stories in the Bible.

one beast came from the sea and the other from the earth.

Nobody is coming back until you defeat my dragon first.
latest

Will we get the new Tool album before or after that happens.

One from blackrock and one from swords.

Then one from bayside and one from nutgrove.

coast and inland

Wait theres dragons in the bible?

Jesus better hop on that thing and dracarys some infidels or thats a waste of a perfectly good dragon

I dunno who the dragon is. But they say God, Jesus and the holy spirit are part of the blessed trinity. So they are one of the same.

The dragon made was there to be seen.

Maybe Obama knows.

One beast came from the earth and the other came from the sea. The dragon summoned them when Jesus was on earth. One was called the false prophet and the he wanted people to glorify or praise the beast and tried to start a world war between countries. Jesus then threw the beasts into a lake of fire.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where is this information coming from? Not the Bible, I can tell you that. The only beast in the Bible came from heaven and was an angel at one time - Lucifer.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where is this information coming from? Not the Bible, I can tell you that. The only beast in the Bible came from heaven and was an angel at one time - Lucifer.

Hiob 40,15.

maybe the dragon wanted a really good Chinese employee who was a sadomasacist aswell.

I blame the troll of the Irish.

But he may of appeared because of Jesus.

Can someone confirm that this bullshit is actual bullshit from the bullshit bible? @ripskater

My question is, does Jesus need to be born again for the beast to arrive?

If so there would be a 3rd and 4th beast.

Why?

Back