The 1st Amendment and Islam

giphy.gif

inb4 our resident Iranian Muslim residing in Scotland gets triggered.

edit: damn. too late

Bunz! That's too much nonsense to read!

If it was like 10 paragraphs at most, id be able to get through it. After 3 paragraphs of absurd biased opinions from an Oklahoman, I just cant go on for the remaining 50 paragraphs =/.

Lol, well atleast he called for a constitutional amendment and admitted it would currently be unconstitutional.

I liken this to the idea of closing the EPA. It will never happen, so my response is lol.

Bunz! That's too much nonsense to read!

If it was like 10 paragraphs at most, id be able to get through it. After 3 paragraphs of absurd biased opinions from an Oklahoman, I just cant go on for the remaining 50 paragraphs =/.
Aren't you like a government employee, or something!? And weren't haven't you worked on presidential campaigns!? Why is it that reading is such an obstacle for you!?

There is no freedom of speech in Muslim countries. They will throw you in prison if you talk about Jesus Christ or pass out Bibles. They probably would put atheists in prison if they were preaching that too.

Aren't you like a government employee, or something!? And weren't haven't you worked on presidential campaigns!? Why is it that reading is such an obstacle for you!?
LOL!

BUNz! reading isn't an obstacle, but reading THAT is an obstacle. Nah, I'm not allowed to work on presidential campaigns.

LOL!

BUNz! reading isn't an obstacle, but reading THAT is an obstacle. Nah, I'm not allowed to work on presidential campaigns.
Read the article, Bunz! There's not that many big words in there!

You acting real Left right now, Homie!

There is no freedom of speech in Muslim countries. They will throw you in prison if you talk about Jesus Christ or pass out Bibles. They probably would put atheists in prison if they were preaching that too.
What are you on about?
Jesus is one of the main prophets in Islam

the facepalm gif is all it warrants
I guess the fact no one, including you, has yet to outright deny the fact that izlum should not be protected by the 1st Amendment is indicative that you agree, but are too prideful to admit it.

Read the article, Bunz! There's not that many big words in there!

You acting real Left right now, Homie!
LOL!

C'mon bunz, don't condescend me with dat big words!

I'll read it in a bit. It was seriously so bad I couldn't get through most of it! I promise I'll read it later.

So the us should reduce itself to that level?

What are you on about?
Jesus is one of the main prophets in Islam
You serious, Brah!?

Go proclaim Jesus' deity in a mooselimb country and see how it goes.

Yes, Yeshua is in the kooran, however, he is not portrayed as the God He is.

Back