The 13 best beer countries in the world, ranked

San Diego alone has better breweries than the rest of the world.
We have the top rated breweries here in New England . I’d love to try some west coast ipa’s and beers though. Haven’t been out there since 2006. Have you tried any heady topper or treehouse beers? Or sip of sunshine? I heard the west coast is now doing IPAs like heady .. would love to know how they stack up

Micro brewery beer is hipster bullshit. Our ancestors perfected the flavor profiles a long time ago.

Whilst I agree with Belgium in first place list doesn't include the Czech Republic so is therefore bullshit.

I guess wanting flavor in a beer is hipster...

i always have at least a six-pack of franziskaner in my fridge lol. i don't think i've never had bud ice, to be honest. is that the lemonade-flavored type of beer, or is it the low-calorie kind?

First of all how dare you.

It’s just an ice brewed Budweiser (whatever that means) that has a little higher alcohol content at 5.5%

First of all how dare you.

It’s just an ice brewed Budweiser (whatever that means) that has a little higher alcohol content at 5.5%

haha, didn't mean to offend. i seriously had no idea. ah, yeah i never understood the whole, "ice brewed" thing, either.

Cali has craft beer on lock. Stone, Russian River, Lagunitas, the unholy trinity.

haha, didn't mean to offend. i seriously had no idea. ah, yeah i never understood the whole, "ice brewed" thing, either.

They sell three packs of tall boys for 3 bucks so they are good every now and then. Craft brew is good but $9 to $12 for a six pack is too much

They have a list of best beer countries without the Czech Republic?

Anyway, the whole US microbrew BS is just a hipster fad.
For all real beer drinker, they only have two favorite beers in the world.
The first one is free and the second one is cold.
You simply can't match what German or Czech beers offer in price and overall quality.
They are doing it for 500 years or so.

Belgian Trappist and Bavarians lager & weißbier. The rest is noise.

Well Kaiserslautern is a shithole. Bitburger does not even exist in proper German places like in Bavaria.
How is it the third biggest brewer in germany then?

Even in frankfurt, trier, cologne i saw it quite frequently mostly among the middle aged population, not the younger crowd

I cant remember what beer they were drinking in like Nuremberg, i do remember the liquor tho haha

The United States should be number 1.

It's not even close.

The only plausible explanation is that we are being penalized on the final score for unleashing Bud Light on the world.

Dilly dilly.

they don't ice brew. They basically make the beer freeze a bit before bottling and then filter out some of the ice to increase the ethanol concentration.

And let me, as a German, stick up for English Beer.
Fuller's makes great stuff (London Porter is one of my go-to ones)
Adnams/Samuel Smith make some great stuff
Thornbridge is damn good.
Harviestoun in Scotland.

I like variety in my Beer instead of a constant run of 1000IBU IPAs and 15%Alc Imperial Stouts.

Agree with everything stated here. Love U.K.-produced beer.

Germany is my number 1.

Japan should be higher.

As much as I love Japan, their beers are not my favorite. That being said it beats Korea by a mile. I'm glad I'm not a huge beer guy because Korean beer is so shitty.

Back