News The 125lb division is not going anywhere

Tbf it is better than the men's division haha

Dandois beat Megan Anderson and Coenen, she's not that bad!

WAR Cinderella

I get you're a Miesha fan; I'm too; but let's be realist here
{<RR}

^ this GIF is even better that Dandois...
<{CMPALM}>

I get you're a Miesha fan; I'm too; but let's be realist here
{<RR}

^ this GIF is even better that Dandois...
<{CMPALM}>

It's not even because I'm a Miesha fan, I'm defending Dandois independent of Miesha here.

Facts: Dandois has beaten Coenen and Anderson, which is evidence of her being at least comparable to them (arguably better, but you don't have to be better to win a single fight but at least on a similar level unless it's a clear fluke. Having multiple wins over "good"/decent fighters makes it seem less like a fluke.)

She has bad striking, that doesn't make her a shit fighter overall. GDR has shit grappling and no one thinks she is really horrible.

You thought this will be a thread about manlets?

This is the true flyweight division.

9398856.jpg

joanna-jedrzejczyk-karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-205-7.jpg

125003.jpg

A striker's paradise!

ef8daf7d23d65374a158e83c2389d3ec.jpg

America's sweetheart

hi-res-b2bc58573a153929f9f193a4d4d08d47_crop_north.jpg

liz_carmouche.jpeg

071715-ufc-Jessica-Eye-pi-mp_vresize_1200_675_high_29-1.jpg

Grizzled veterans

And lest we forget

TUF-26-Cast-Revealed_636546_OpenGraphImage.jpg

135 and under should be exclusively WMMA

Let's have a men vs. girls tournament for 135 and under and whoever wins gets to keep their divisions

Spoiler: It won't be the girls

Rare footage of Dandois destroying Baar, fun fact:acording to comments she was preganant during that fight :))

Rare footage of Dandois destroying Baar, fun fact:acording to comments she was preganant during that fight :))

People would probably still say Baars has great potential if she fought in MMA again while simultaneously shitting on Cindy. :rolleyes:

#StrikingIsNotRealFighting (no I don't actually believe this, but so many people think similar of grappling that it should be a thing)

fucking WMMA shills. fuck off

Eh I prefer them to scrap the 125 womens and bring in 105 women. I am assuming Jed is going to lose since she is a bit smaller than Valentina nowadays. That division is going to run out of legit contenders soon unless some of the 135 move down. Eubanks isn't going to be a successful challenger

Eh I prefer them to scrap the 125 womens and bring in 105 women. I am assuming Jed is going to lose since she is a bit smaller than Valentina nowadays. That division is going to run out of legit contenders soon unless some of the 135 move down. Eubanks isn't going to be a successful challenger

Jed?

tenor.gif

This is the true flyweight division.

9398856.jpg

joanna-jedrzejczyk-karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-205-7.jpg

125003.jpg

A striker's paradise!

ef8daf7d23d65374a158e83c2389d3ec.jpg

America's sweetheart

hi-res-b2bc58573a153929f9f193a4d4d08d47_crop_north.jpg

liz_carmouche.jpeg

071715-ufc-Jessica-Eye-pi-mp_vresize_1200_675_high_29-1.jpg

Grizzled veterans

And lest we forget

TUF-26-Cast-Revealed_636546_OpenGraphImage.jpg

135 and under should be exclusively WMMA

I'd rather watch the worst UFC Flyweights fight for 10 hours than watch a 1 round WMMA fight

Back