News The 125lb division is not going anywhere

"Stacked division." Third pic is Joanne Calderwood.

735.gif

Fully dehydrated Joanna is actually kind of cute. I like how in one interview she basically said she's not hot but can kick ass. Made me a fan.

She's def cute AF and a better person that many WMMA fighters. e.g Pena

Saying it now. 125 is going to be the best division in WMMA. And we might get blessed with "Super-Fights".

It's too bad Tate is gone—she would have been able to drop to 125, too. Zingano can also drop to 125 if she wants to.

Are you kidding me? Cat medically can't fight more that once a year because of her pituitary gland disorder; that forbid her from cutting weight and makes her gain lots of weight when not medicated... I can only see a move up to 145 for her, if she wants to fight more than once per year. And this isn't to bash her at all, I'm her biggest supporter!

And Tate almost die on her title defense when cutting... dunno why but lately she seemed to have problems with it.

One of Miesha's managed athlete <45><Lmaoo>

Last edited:
It's too bad Tate is gone—she would have been able to drop to 125, too. Zingano can also drop to 125 if she wants to.

Cat Zingano never struck me as a small 135er. I mean...she was 175lbs last year, is 35 and you think she can make 125???

but youll need 145 for cyborg and post-babies ronda

Also Cat Zingano and Megan Anderson.

All the women's divisions are better than MM's division.

I think the utter destruction of Henry Cejudo will be one of the finest moments DJ has ever had. I was legit worried about the guy but Demetrious put him away like a two pump chump. If that guy is one the list of victims, I think it speaks well to the division even if it's ruled with an iron fist.

Oh wait, we're talking about women's FLW. Yeah that's going to be good too.

JBG bless
seeing cejudos last fight confirmed for me mm's getting contenders who are a little under done, lot of potential that hasnt been realised.impressive feat for mm none the less

In the next couple years, once the up and comers hit their primes flyweights going to be a really good division.

Not these days, Tate said she would rather come back at 145 than 125 if she did and Zingano has walked around at 155 in shape. They've bulked. I mean I guess you could say they could maybe drop if they tried really hard but no moreso than say Ronda or Nunes.

Back