The 100 on cw

I'm almost finished season two.

I'm a pretty hardcore science fiction fan, and this isn't for me. For the record I also abandoned Killjoys (and whatever that other show that came out at the same time was) almost immediately because I'm pretty demanding. I loved Battlestar Galactica. I really enjoyed the Expanse. This just isn't for me.
That's fair.

Just to point out, BSG is one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time. The Expanse has the potential to be on par with it.

I love me some sci fi. But sometimes, I just like to watch a story that isn't some big high brow thing. The 100 is just a show about survival that hates all of the classic tropes. Look at nearly everything happening in season 2. It says "fuck you" to each and every single expected trope alive. I love it.

My goodness almost forgot about The 100. Amazing show! I can't wait for it to be back.

This has been a good season show is still going strong great episode
Octavia kom skaikru
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/04/the-100-die-all-die-merrily-review
the-100-4x10.jpg

MV5BYWRiZGVlYTQtYWJmZS00ZDE2LTk5ZDgtZGE4YTUxMzRhZjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_UY1200_CR585,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Great season the 100 is still going strong flying under the radar but still good.

This show is still going?
Felt like it was gone for like a year at least. Really underrated show, glad it's still on

We don't get it in the UK for a while

I'm
Still tuning in to see if
Clarke ever gets her titties out to be honest

Girls got jugs on her

We don't get it in the UK for a while

I'm
Still tuning in to see if
Clarke ever gets her titties out to be honest

Girls got jugs on her
I concur Australian bewbs .

Show was filled with hot women.

the lady with the smokers voice was a huge dumbass as was the daughter the main character

Back